Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Have beaten some of your times hehehe
This I am not surprised by. I expect a lot of my quick times will disappear as you adapt to DC driving. :)

On another note, I have been going through some of the cars I brought before christmas and tuning is going well. I already have 4 tunes completed, and I am also working on some GT500 tunes and other racing car tunes that are sitting in my garage. Some exciting tunes going on really.

This tune is awesome on CS tyres around Brands Hatch. A few changes to make though.

Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Brakes - Set to 5/4
CS Tyres
Set power limiter to reach 450PP
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Set ballast at 60kgs instead of 65kgs

These minimal changes will get you gold very easily and put a smile on your face with its Beemer RWD handling characteristics.

this tune works!!! Solid gold!!! it did everything you said.. got the car the paint chips and the credits. it was great to win like this in the new yr. I'm doing okay and planning to get a PS4 soon. Thanks for the setup and the right car that got me gold.

Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12

539PP
425 BHP
1150kgs
Weight Distribution 53:47

Change Oil
Racing Hard Tyres

FC Suspension
F/R
65/65
21.00/19.00
7/7
6/6
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
7/5

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
set max speed to 118mph
1st 3.146
2nd 2.319
3rd 1.872
4th 1.569
5th 1.326
6th 1.140
Set final gear to 2.750

FC LSD
8/12/5

Power limiter set at 100%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
300/600

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

View attachment 121558

another amazing tune!!!

this tune was killer (despite that I could not get the gears 4,5 & 6 right) it had more enough power & handling to beat the ai cars without any problems. I de-tuned it to get entry to the race. got the gold, the paint chips, the credits and the car. it was fast and fun. Thanks for the tune that you posted. you are the man. thanks again TC.

I am no good with a DS4 with DC and I found out my G29 wheel does work with DC but have one problem with the game. Just read some of the post in this thread I have in DC forum Wheel Problem with Driverclub.
Well, it sounds like your getting a lot of help with your problem. Hope you get your wheel sorted fairly quickly. If not, I look forward to some close time battles with you using the PS4 pad.

Well, it sounds like your getting a lot of help with your problem. Hope you get your wheel sorted fairly quickly. If not, I look forward to some close time battles with you using the PS4 pad.
I read on the internet the G29 should work with DC, But I also found out that G29 users in Australia they are also having issues and the wheel for some reason just don't work and I do not know why.

you'r right but GT6 is in a coma now
It isn't in a total coma, I have 12 new tunes ready for publishing. :)

You guys need a new thread. :D
Maybe your right but then it would get confusing so well just have a hybrid thread going on. Much simpler for all involved. ;)

I did a club drift event for Exeter GT club and got 8100 points but there are some Lords with 13 k points
There are some other lord aliens out there in DC that score amazing drift scores. I am okay at drift events in DC but struggle to compete with the top guys.

DANM I hate drift in DC arrrgh
It is way better than GT6 drift, at least you score when you do something fantastic unlike GT6 where sometimes you get jack squat for an epic looking drift.

What's confusing is for people to come here to talk or find tunes for GT6 and see nothing but talk about DC. ;)👍
Only the last couple pages. 👍
GT5/6 is just funky. I dunno if it's the way the game is reading the car angle or what.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back on the PS2 in NFS Underground I was a decent drifter but that was arcade physics and drift control programmed into the game helping me out I thinks. I think my top score was ~350k in the parking garage with a RX-7 👍

Only the last couple pages. 👍
GT5/6 is just funky. I dunno if it's the way the game is reading the car angle or what.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back on the PS2 in NFS Underground I was a decent drifter but that was arcade physics and drift control programmed into the game helping me out I thinks. I think my top score was ~350k in the parking garage with a RX-7 👍

Yeah, and you could easily drift a fwd car that behaved like it was secretly rwd. Ah the memories.

350k eh?

Well then. Feast your eyes on this.

DSC_0375.JPG

Latest Posts

Back