Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
7RvsXzQ3yEPIKB0U59976iZ7KPphsVKnToiAENlwA-6gcfc8CeYbZxz9GeQ9cQl-L-Aol4OOK53_qyGD5peYhspVUS3--f-b8Eqta6Eom0NZh6ncufhvoJ7OEK2YTtEzCzSv-T8=s0-d-e1-ft

My two cents for the day about PC.

When I am near my PS4 I will have a look, even though I am a bit better with a DS4 but I still hated because I love my G29 wheel and I am so use to it and is a shame I can not use it on DC. I am going to buy Project Cars and see if my wheel works well it should because the game has settings for a G29 wheel, I am also at a lost why my G29 will not work with DC.

You have got some nice tunes that you have posted, thank you :cheers:.
Have Now redone them all In Driverlub Tour with new times in all races

I brought Project Cars today but sadly the same thing that I had with Driverclub the car does not move but only revs and no forward movement from the car in both games, I have contacted Logitech about this and they said it maybe and issue with the G29 wheel which is crazy and I have no problem with PS3 GT6 game. So what I am going to do is to buy another wheel other than a Logitech wheel in a few month time, sorry guy's I will be putting the PS4 away until I buy another wheel because it is strange not racing without a wheel.

I brought Project Cars today but sadly the same thing that I had with Driverclub the car does not move but only revs and no forward movement from the car in both games, I have contacted Logitech about this and they said it maybe and issue with the G29 wheel which is crazy and I have no problem with PS3 GT6 game. So what I am going to do is to buy another wheel other than a Logitech wheel in a few month time, sorry guy's I will be putting the PS4 away until I buy another wheel because it is strange not racing without a wheel.
Mate I hate for you to have been the 'testing prototype' in all of this Logitech compatability drama.

Maybe i have to buy a wheel because i really like Project Cars and it's conditioned with the DS4

This post is a tad different from the others i've posted in the past.

I've come to the conclusion that a proper thank you is in order for hosting my tunes on this marvelous garage page, @shaunm80 . So with that said.

Here's my way of saying thanks.

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drift tuned Jaguar XK-RS '11

598pp

717bhp

1342kg @ 53/47

CH Tires
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Power:
No oil change

Enginetune: Stage 3
Sportscomp
Isometric manifold
Sports cat
Intake tune
Exhaust stock
No supercharger: (It's got plenty of grunt without it)
Limiter @ 100%

Body:

Weight red: stage 3
Carbon bonnet: body color
Window weight red
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspension FC

RH: 80 - 85
SR: 8,76- - 7,75
DC: 7 - 6
DE: 6 - 7
AR: 6 - 6
CA: 5,5 - 3,5
TO: -0,15 - 0,08

Race Brakes: 1 - 9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LSD:

Ini 60
Acc 60
Brake 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transmision FC

Set top speed to 280km/h 173-174mph. Leave finalgear at stock for now.

Then set the gears as follows:

1: 3,760
2: 2,635
3: 1,991
4: 1,572
5: 1,292
6: 1,085

Final: 3,307
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paint: The Red metallic from Mazda's Furai.

Wheels: Enkei RPF1's painted in a smoked silver chrome.

Calipers: A Red chrome paint of some sort.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So once again Shaun, thanks for hosting my tunes. What better way of saying thanks than to do so with a proper British car that shreds both tires and tarmac.

Have a great day!

(Here's two pics of it as well)

Ronda.jpg
Ronda_1.jpg

This post is a tad different from the others i've posted in the past.

I've come to the conclusion that a proper thank you is in order for hosting my tunes on this marvelous garage page, @shaunm80 . So with that said.

Here's my way of saying thanks.

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drift tuned Jaguar XK-RS '11

598pp

717bhp

1342kg @ 53/47

CH Tires
Power:
No oil change

Enginetune: Stage 3
Sportscomp
Isometric manifold
Sports cat
Intake tune
Exhaust stock
No supercharger: (It's got plenty of grunt without it)
Limiter @ 100%

Body:

Weight red: stage 3
Carbon bonnet: body color
Window weight red

Suspension FC

RH: 80 - 85
SR: 8,76- - 7,75
DC: 7 - 6
DE: 6 - 7
AR: 6 - 6
CA: 5,5 - 3,5
TO: -0,15 - 0,08

Race Brakes: 1 - 9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LSD:

Ini 60
Acc 60
Brake 12

Transmision FC

Set top speed to 280km/h 173-174mph. Leave finalgear at stock for now.

Then set the gears as follows:

1: 3,760
2: 2,635
3: 1,991
4: 1,572
5: 1,292
6: 1,085

Final: 3,307

Paint: The Red metallic from Mazda's Furai.

Wheels: Enkei RPF1's painted in a smoked silver chrome.

Calipers: A Red chrome paint of some sort.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So once again Shaun, thanks for hosting my tunes. What better way of saying thanks than to do so with a proper British car that shreds both tires and tarmac.

Have a great day!

(Here's two pics of it as well)

View attachment 504282 View attachment 504283
Thank you very much. I will definitely give this tune a blast when I have a few mins spare. You are welcome to keep publishing as many tunes as you want here. :)

Well it looks like I will be buying a T300 RS then in a few month time. I really like my G29 this is why I got this wheel for PS3 & PS4 because it is compatible, and for games for PS4 it plug in and play so they say at Logitech, or I am the only one with a faulty wheel :mad:.
Its more likely programming support for the games and not the wheel it's self. Try some demo racing games see if you have similar problems on the PS4.

Hmm and Logictec says it's the games and not them right?
Look for a firmware update for the wheel make sure you are on the newest firmware. *if updateable*
if you are than um. sorry dude you got a bum wheel see about warrenty replacement with Logitec.
If it is a bum wheel, how come it works for the PS3 game with no issues. I am going to send an Email to Logitech and get them to get to work out what is the hell is going on.

If it is a bum wheel, how come it works for the PS3 game with no issues. I am going to send an Email to Logitech and get them to get to the to work out what the hell is going on.
Programming, simple as that. The games or Logitec need to update their code.
OR the hardware chip that makes it work the PS4 is fragged.

All the buttons for the racing games work ok, but the car just sit at the starting grid and does not move for some reason.
If the throttle and breaks register in test screen but not in game that's an issue with the programming code in the games or the way the pedals are being interrupted which would be a firmware problem.
Given you know they work on PS3 games and not with PS4 I'm going firmware as I can't see every single game development company messing up and not patching their code for that issue at least one would have done it by now.

If the throttle and breaks register in test screen but not in game that's an issue with the programming code in the games or the way the pedals are being interrupted which would be a firmware problem.
Given you know they work on PS3 games and not with PS4 I'm going firmware as I can't see every single game development company messing up and not patching their code for that issue at least one would have done it by now.
I have a Thread in Driverclub forum about this issue with the G29 wheel and someone posted that his G29 has no problems with the PS4 Driverclub game.

I have a Thread in Driverclub forum about this issue with the G29 wheel and someone posted that his G29 has no problems with the PS4 Driverclub game.
Well good luck with getting Logitec to replace it. Sounds like the controller chip is toasty.

Latest Posts

Back