Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Acura NSX '04

500PP
374 BHP
1220kgs
Weight Distribution 47:53

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension
F/R
100/105
8.70/11.80
5/4
4/5
2/4
0.0/0.8
-0.06/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.441
2nd 2.618
3rd 2.006
4th 1.615
5th 1.361
6th 1.197
Set final gear to 3.030
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
10/13/8
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 98.4%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ballast - Set 34kgs to Position -50

Tuned with ABS 1 and TCS 1 only.

View attachment 503948
View attachment 503949
View attachment 503950
Set final gear to 5.000 and not 5.500 that you mention in this tune :).

Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car

550PP
412 BHP
1045kgs
Weight Distribution 53:47

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
70/75
13.25/11.30
6/5
5/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.225
2nd 2.331
3rd 1.761
4th 1.389
5th 1.116
6th 1.033
Set final gear to 3.485

FC LSD
F/R
10/14
14/18
6/8
Torq Dist Centre Diff
F/R
40:60

Set power limiter to 99.4%

Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Downforce
F/R
350/525
Ballast - Set 20kgs to Position 50

Tuned with ABS 1 and TCS 1 only.

View attachment 503919
View attachment 503918
View attachment 503917 View attachment 503918 View attachment 503919

did you set up the transmission different from what you normally do?
i mean:the first gear isn't minimized after resetting to the default settings and setting the final gear?
feels good anyway.

and i'm glad to see some Honda tunes ;).

RUF 3400S ‘00
(Unused FITT entry)

525PP
418 BHP
1150kgs
Weight Distribution 53:47

Car paint scheme
Body Colour – Gran Turismo Red
Brake Calipers – GT METALLIC 007-W
Wheels – Silver Metallic Graphite

Sports Medium Tyres

NO Oil Change
Standard Wheel Size – ENKEI RP03

FC Suspension
F/R
100/105
6.90/8.95
5/5
4/4
4/5
1.0/0.4
-0.06/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
4/5

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.425
2nd 1.872
3rd 1.501
4th 1.221
5th 1.017
6th 0.875
Set final gear to 3.610

FC LSD
9/11/10
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 97.5%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ballast - Set 24kgs to Position 50

Tuned with ABS 1 only as per FITT regulations.

3400SImg1.jpg

3400SImg2.jpg

3400SImg3.jpg

Well.. This was bound to happen at some point.

I've got some bad news for you all. You won't be seeing me on the leaderboards anymore since my trusty 'ol PS3 decided to die last night.

I won't be spending any more money on an obsolete platform, i simply don't see the point in it.

I will however grab myself a 1TB PS4 on monday, not sure what games to go for but i'm sure it'll work itself out in the long run i guess.

So with that said i thank you all for the fun times we had online in both racing and the seasonal battles. It was a blast.

But as they say, all good things must come to an end, and unfortunately this is it.

I will still stick around on this wonderful thread and join in on the conversations, just not on any racing or seasonal action. I'm going to miss it for sure, but i can't justify shelling out any cash on another ps3.. Just not doable.

So with that said..

I am as of now officially retiring from GT6.

It's time to hang up the suit and helmet.

helmet.jpg

A Spec Seasonal Races (Updated 14/1/16)

View attachment 501319

Good news! No, not the Dacia Sandero.. PD have given us new events (of which I have lots of tunes for...) so go hunting, find the tunes that exist in my garage and most importantly, let me know which tunes you find are good enough for 1st place. If possible, can you quote the original tune post to make it easier for me to copy and paste the information into the list below. :)

I am looking forward to seeing what you find in my garage. :)

Beginners' Level GT300 Racing Car Challenge (530PP RH)
Lexus IS350 GT300 Base Model '08 (600PP RH) (Detune power parts to reach 530PP)
Nissan C-WEST RAZO Silvia '01 (550PP RH) - Use PP limiter to reach 530PP
Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 (539PP RH) (Use power limiter to reach 530PP)
Toyota Wedsport Celica '03 (548PP RH) (Use power limiter to reach 530PP)

Intermediate Level European Hot Hatch Challenge (450PP CS)
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06 (450pp SH) - Add CS tyres
Audi S3 '02 (450PP SH) - Sleeper car alert!!
BMW 330i '05 (450PP CS) - See post on page 436 for changes.
Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 (450PP SH/SS) - Add cs tyres
Lotus Elise 111S '03 (450PP SH) - A not so surprising one in the scheme of things
Lotus Elise '96 (400PP CS) - Drive as is. 400PP is enough.
Mini Cooper S '11 (470PP SH - FITT Hot Hatch Challenge Tune) - See my post further down page for changes.

Expert Level GT500 Racing Car Challenge (600PP RH)
Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12 (600PP RH) - Laguna Seca Tune

winning cars for the intermediate level
Abarth 500
Abarth Grande Punto
Seat Ibiza Cupra

I've got some bad news for you all. You won't be seeing me on the leaderboards anymore since my trusty 'ol PS3 decided to die last night.

I won't be spending any more money on an obsolete platform, i simply don't see the point in it.

I will however grab myself a 1TB PS4 on monday, not sure what games to go for but i'm sure it'll work itself out in the long run i guess.

So with that said i thank you all for the fun times we had online in both racing and the seasonal battles. It was a blast.

But as they say, all good things must come to an end, and unfortunately this is it.

I will still stick around on this wonderful thread and join in on the conversations, just not on any racing or seasonal action. I'm going to miss it for sure, but i can't justify shelling out any cash on another ps3.. Just not doable.

So with that said..

View attachment 505577
It is a sad day to see you go but I hope to see you on the PS4 on multiplayer games. Here are the games that I would suggest for you that we can all play multiplayer

Drive Club
Rocket League
Hardware Rivals
The Crew

All these games are driving related and Rocket League and Hardware Rivals are totally free games so really good value.

Future purchases for me include
GT Sport (Obviously)
Star Wars
Perhaps GTA 5 if I find I have that much time on my hands.

It is a sad day to see you go but I hope to see you on the PS4 on multiplayer games. Here are the games that I would suggest for you that we can all play multiplayer

Drive Club
Rocket League
Hardware Rivals
The Crew

All these games are driving related and Rocket League and Hardware Rivals are totally free games so really good value.

Future purchases for me include
GT Sport (Obviously)
Star Wars
Perhaps GTA 5 if I find I have that much time on my hands.

Drive club seems like an obvious choice. And of course GT Sport when it arrives..

Gonna check out some other titles as well, but you can be sure that you'll see me on Drive club at the very least.

winning cars for the intermediate level
Abarth 500
Abarth Grande Punto
Seat Ibiza Cupra

forgot this one.

Peugeot 307CC

you can add it to the winning intermetiade level cars
Added to the list. Thanks :)
Drive club seems like an obvious choice. And of course GT Sport when it arrives..

Gonna check out some other titles as well, but you can be sure that you'll see me on Drive club at the very least.
I know of one other person who will be getting Drive Club from this thread in the near future, When you start or join a club, it might be worth trying to find others who are just starting out in DC.

@LordJCS :cheers: you will be missed on GT6 but I understand. We only replaced our PS3 because we didn't have $400 to buy the console plus new games.

I probably would've done the same. If it weren't for the following reasons.

I feel that a step up in the console world was long over due. And the fact that i can afford the switch made it clear.

Last edited:

So with that said..

View attachment 505577
I really understand your decision , GT6 is dead , no more cars or track will come imo . The future is the PS4 and Driveclub is more fun than expected and you should be able to handle Project Cars with your skills at the Controller :) I look forward to see you at the leaderboard of a PS4 game

So with that said..

View attachment 505577
Sorry to hear about your PS3 Lord, if you live in Australia I would have sent you my other PS3 to you which I have is as a spare one and it almost new 👍. I hope to get another wheel soon so I can use it for PS4 games and then we can have some fun between all of us again.

I really understand your decision , GT6 is dead , no more cars or track will come imo . The future is the PS4 and Driveclub is more fun than expected and you should be able to handle Project Cars with your skills at the Controller :) I look forward to see you at the leaderboard of a PS4 game

not dead,hardly breathing i would state,but anyway i understand your opinion.
sad that PD don't release more tracks or cars into GT6,how long whe are waiting for the Hyundai VGT for example?
maybe i'll move over also onto a PS4 but not at this moment,maybe when they release a combined package with console and the new GT (Sport) game.

Alfa Romeo 147 Twin Spark

winner at the brand hatch seasonal.
Glad you could win a race with this car that Shaun & I worked on.
I love that Alfa car. very nice drive and a special design for @Pete05 from ages ago. Nice to know this tune has lasted through all the various updates.
Also glad it's one of the tunes that has survived of the many we worked on together.
When I was looking over them for a possible garage a few months ago, I made a few little adjustments for a tad more rear end rotation.

Rear anti roll bar up to 6
Rear and toe to -0.10

Not a huge improvement but it felt a little better to me.

My G29 works on PS4 Driverclub now :), because I found a small cable coming from underneath the peddles was stuck under my racing frame and then I release it and then I tried it on PS4 and it works. God only knows on how it did work for the PS3 and not PS4, well I am happy now I found the problem. I have notice that the force feedback is a lot different on PS4 than PS3 it seams weak on PS4 but I just got to get use to it.

My G29 works on PS4 Driverclub now :), because I found a small cable coming from underneath the peddles was stuck under my racing frame and then I release it and then I tried it on PS4 and it works. God only knows on how it did work for the PS3 and not PS4, well I am happy now I found the problem. I have notice that the force feedback is a lot different on PS4 than PS3 it seams weak on PS4 but I just got to get use to it.
Glad your problem has been solved and you're a happy racer now.

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
CoTM Full Aero Package Version

524PP
372BHP
1290kgs
Weight Dist 51:49

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A
Flat Floor Type A
Rear Wing - Special Wing Type A

FC Suspension
F/R
95/100
10.50/11.00
6/5
5/6
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.00

Racing Braking Kit
5/3

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set Final Gear to 5000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.848
2nd 2.226
3rd 1.765
4th 1.436
5th 1.207
6th 1.059
Set final gear to 3.585

FC LSD
8/12/5

Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 96.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Exhaust

Weight Reduction Stage 3

Downforce set to 12
Ballast - Set 56kg@ Position 50

fairladyz-jpg.111850

Last edited:
Great news indeed. Now, lets get your going with the tour events on DC. :) I have no doubt you will be taking on @Soren Jacquet for the top times in the events.

http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/cars Here is a site that I have found very useful in setting the FFB. In Project Cars the FFB should be set for each car before tuning. I have been setting that up and racing with the stock car, they are very well tuned out of the box only needing tire change and reduction in fuel load. After that further changes are mearly for driver comfort. I am glad you got the G29 working

Great news indeed. Now, lets get your going with the tour events on DC. :) I have no doubt you will be taking on @Soren Jacquet for the top times in the events.
I tried my G29 on DC and I put FFB to it full and I tried different settings also, but the wheel feels weak with FFB than GT6 for me, so I am going to try Project Cars and see which one is better with a wheel for me.

Edit: I just say that Project Cars is outstanding with a wheel, because in free practise that's where I am learning using a wheel, I took to it like duck to water, but I will be downloading all the updates and DLC in 2 weeks time because I have not got enough Gigabyte left on my broadband plan to download this at the moment :):):).

Last edited:
Back