Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
in just a couple of hours the PS4 will be in my possession. Should be fun unboxing that thing.

It's the slightly newer version. From what i gathered through a couple of reviews it is more quieter than the first model. Somehow the powermanagement is improved which leads to less heat. and in turn the fan doesn't have to work overtime. And the fact that it has a 1TB of storage doesn't hurt either.

So to say i'm excited is the understatement of the year.

Last edited:
in just a couple of hours the PS4 will be in my possession. Should be fun unboxing that thing.

It's the slightly newer version. From what i gathered through a couple of reviews it is more quieter than the first model. Somehow the powermanagement is improved which leads to less heat. and in turn the fan doesn't have to work overtime. And the fact that it has a 1TB of storage doesn't hurt either.

So to say i'm excited is the understatement of the year.
you will love the PS4 , it's so quiet that i'm allowed to play late night without disturbing my wifes sleep. The cooling fan from my old PS3 made my neighbors thinking i used my vacuum cleaner daily :lol:

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
CoTM Full Aero Package Version

524PP
391BHP
1290kgs
Weight Dist 51:49

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A
Flat Floor Type A
Rear Wing - Special Wing Type A

FC Suspension
F/R
95/100
10.50/11.00
6/5
5/6
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.00

Racing Braking Kit
5/3

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set Final Gear to 5000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.848
2nd 2.226
3rd 1.765
4th 1.436
5th 1.207
6th 1.059
Set final gear to 3.585
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
8/12/5

Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 96.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Exhaust

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)

Downforce set to 12
Ballast - Set 56kg@ Position 50

fairladyz-jpg.111850
On this tune I can only get 372BHP and I have Flat Floor on it as well.

Edie:Hey Shaun you forgot to mention Oil Change instead you put NO Oil Change :crazy:.

Last edited:
On this tune I can only get 372BHP and I have Flat Floor on it as well.

Edie:Hey Shaun you forgot to mention Oil Change instead you put NO Oil Change :crazy:.
It should be no oil change but I used an old car in my garage. :) If possible, do not change oil and run as is. It shouldn't effect the car at all handling wise.

Nissan GT-R '07

600PP
574 BHP
1420kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Sports Soft Tyres

Aero Kit Type A
Flat Floor Type A
Custom Rear Wing - Type F-E-G

Height = -1
Width = -17
Standard Size Wheels - RAYS 57Ultimate
NO Oil Change

Car paint
Body - Bay Side Blue (M)
Wheels - Tungsten Silver
Brake Callipers - Milano Red

FC Suspension
F/R
90/95
21.40/9.70
5/5
4/5
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.05/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
6/5

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.768
2nd 2.227
3rd 1.689
4th 1.341
5th 1.130
6th 0.999
Set final gear to 3.330

FC LSD
F/R
12/15
15/20
12/15
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

38:62

Set power limiter to 94.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce - Set to 32
Ballast - Set 26kgs to Position 20

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Tuned for CoTM with a full aero kit. Should be stable for all tracks but tuned on Deep Forest Reverse with this transmission design. Adjust final gear to suit other track layouts.

Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg

Last edited:
Nissan GT-R '07
CoTM Entry with Full Aero Package.

600PP
574 BHP
1420kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Racing Hard Tyres

Aero Kit Type A
Flat Floor Type A
Custom Rear Wing - Type F-E-G

Height = -1
Width = -17
Standard Size Wheels - RAYS 57Ultimate
NO Oil Change

Car paint
Body - Bay Side Blue (M)
Wheels - Tungsten Silver
Brake Callipers - Milano Red

FC Suspension
F/R
90/94
24.30/10.75
7/6
4/7
3/3
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.768
2nd 2.227
3rd 1.689
4th 1.341
5th 1.130
6th 0.999
Set final gear to 3.330

FC LSD
F/R
12/16
16/22
10/12
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

38:62

Set power limiter to 94.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce - Set to 32
Ballast - Set 26kgs to Position 20

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Tuned for CoTM with a full aero kit on RH Tyres. Should be stable for all tracks but tuned on Deep Forest Reverse with this transmission design. Adjust final gear to suit other track layouts.

Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg

Last edited:
I think talking about a cursed and dead PS3 made mine die on me. -_-
the Bluray laser stopped working last night. Thankfully I have a warrenty on it so replacement is no issue for me on this one. Just have to take in it and swap it out later today but that means I loose all the GT6 patches so I will be out for a few days while I patch GT6 and the rest of the games.

the Bluray laser stopped working last night. Thankfully I have a warrenty on it so replacement is no issue for me on this one. Just have to take in it and swap it out later today but that means I loose all the GT6 patches so I will be out for a few days while I patch GT6 and the rest of the games.

Ouch..

That's a pain.

This is a sign, PS4 upgrade time and find someone who is selling a PS3 really really cheaply for GT6. :)

@chrisspeed281 @Soren Jacquet

Great multiplayer racing. Have to do that another day when more of us are online. It was really smooth racing compared to GT6 multiplayer. Also, Did you hear me through my mic or was it not working right?.. Just saw your message. Glad you could hear me, did you not get a mic/earphone with your PS4? It came as standard with mine.

Soren, Have you worked on your Old School Tune yet? I hope so as I am looking forward to testing your tune.

@chrisspeed281 @Soren Jacquet

Great multiplayer racing. Have to do that another day when more of us are online. It was really smooth racing compared to GT6 multiplayer. Also, Did you hear me through my mic or was it not working right?.. Just saw your message. Glad you could hear me, did you not get a mic/earphone with your PS4? It came as standard with mine.

Soren, Have you worked on your Old School Tune yet? I hope so as I am looking forward to testing your tune.
Ok , i found my mic/earphone so next time i will use it , i look forward to the next racing :)

Hmm.. It looks so fragile tho. I'm afraid to use it.
It isn't that fragile. Very safe to use.
damn ,i get old , i had a look at the PS4 to connect the mic/earphone and thought the cable is to short and then i found out it can be plugged in at the controller :dunce:
Yep, it is quite a good design really. Plugs in the remote facing you and has more than enough length to be comfy.

Back