Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Nascar Event is done also with the Jeff Gordon Chevy and at Apricot Hill Event i'm in front with the Alpine Vision .For the Non Race car drift event i used the trusty BMW Z4 Coupe and at the race car event i got Gold with the Toyota 86 "Racing " :)
Added to the list. I couldn't keep up with your on Apricot Hill but I managed to get a good time with the Nascar road race.

I have to post this quickly before Soren Jacquet comes online, first place on my friends list in the Nascar seasonal for two reasons; First, is I only have one friend :(. Second reason is he hasn't been online yet. :D
Another great tune from Shaun though, applied to the #43 Fusion for a 1:14.5. After I entered the correct final gear for Willow. :banghead:
Now at 1:12.8 with some extra practice. This time using the 2013 M&M's Camry. Same great Exeter tune which works on all the Nascar's. :bowdown:

Last edited:
DUCK SEASON!

Wabbit Season!!
wabbit-season.jpg

I am taking a break from the RUF FITT Challenge...:boggled:

NASCAR Super Lap: 1:13.486 with your Jeff Gordon Chevy SS...very stable and surprisingly fun to drive. I really don't like any of the NASCAR challenges (offline) in GT5 or GT6. I will try to improve my time before the event is over...

Great job as always!! 👍

:cheers:

EDIT: Forgot to do the oil change after 200 miles....1:12.778.

Last edited:
I am taking a break from the RUF FITT Challenge...:boggled:

NASCAR Super Lap: 1:13.486 with your Jeff Gordon Chevy SS...very stable and surprisingly fun to drive. I really don't like any of the NASCAR challenges (offline) in GT5 or GT6. I will try to improve my time before the event is over...

Great job as always!! 👍

:cheers:
Thanks. Believe it or not, this tune is back from the beginning of GT6 and has not been altered in well over a year. It is still going strong today and doing the business on any nascar road tune seasonal that comes along. A low 1.13 is great time on that track. I was happy with a 1.13.9 so you did very well in my book.

Who here use a wheel for drifting? I might have a tune that will work wonders for you..

Despite me being retired from GT6.

It's a tune for the "Yellowbird". which landed me a score of 43,6k on Grand valley.

I sure TRY to drift with with DFGT... :crazy: It usually doesn't end well and I end up reaching for my trusty DS3 to knock out the drift seasonals... :lol:

i give you an "A" for the effort.. I bet the ds3 maked it easier tho..

I wanna keep this tune "low key". so if you wanna try it out, i'll send the tune as a pm..

Sounds great! With the way you drift and tune for drifting, I will definitely give it a shot and see if it helps me control my drifts a little better with the wheel. And of course I'll give you feedback via the PM. I probably won't have time to try it for a couple of days though, as I have work this weekend... :cheers:

i give you an "A" for the effort.. I bet the ds3 maked it easier tho..

I wanna keep this tune "low key". so if you wanna try it out, i'll send the tune as a pm..

I can trade in my merc SLS GT3 setup for the driftevent at madrid race car , currently 15th place 8413 points ;)

I can trade in my merc SLS GT3 setup for the driftevent at madrid race car , currently 15th place 8413 points ;)

Dude.. i'm retired from GT6 alltogether.. all i wanted was to leave with a bang. so, safe to say i'm not interested in a trade of tunes.

The tune i have here is an exclusive. i hope that the persons i share it with keeps it "under wraps" as well...

Who here use a wheel for drifting? I might have a tune that will work wonders for you..

Despite me being retired from GT6.

It's a tune for the "Yellowbird". which landed me a score of 43,6k on Grand valley.
Hi @LordJCS ...did you get Project Cars already ? If yes , the "Mad Mike" MX5 from the new DLC (5.49 €) looks like made for you . maybe it helps you to forget GT6 easier :)

radbul-43-553b97ded8a5f.jpg

Hi @LordJCS ...did you get Project Cars already ? If yes , the "Mad Mike" MX5 from the new DLC (5.49 €) looks like made for you . maybe it helps you to forget GT6 easier :)

View attachment 508732

i'm currently battling in the GT4 class with the e92 M3.. fun car to drive.

The game tho.. Holy hell... It is not designed to be played with a controler. really makes you work hard.

Sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Back