Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Did you not use TCS 0 at the recent FITT event?

Maybe I'm misreading.
You are misreading. :) I always use TCS 0 for tuning and testing at FITT events. For seasonal events however, TCS is always set to 1.. (with the exception of drift events where TCS is automatically 0)

In with a gold time on another great tune from you...:)

I raised the PP to 600 and since I am driving all of the FITT RUF cars without TCS set to 1, I decided to keep the TCS setting to zero. I needed my 2 to 3 laps to get to know the car and the third lap was silver and the fourth lap was gold! I am definitely faster now with TCS set to zero...

I am going to look at your KTM X-Bow Street '12 next...👍

:cheers:
What about tune for new seasonal events

Now i´m Back with my new Thrustmaster T300rs dame it´s a nice wheel

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 40
you can add these also to the Brands Hatch golden boys:
Peugeot 206 RC '03
Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05

may i suggest you change some typo at the VW's tune:

with the weight settings,you've added a power setting.
i think it must be weight reduction fase 3 instead of engine tuning stage 3 ;).
Will get that sorted out. Thanks :)
What about tune for new seasonal events
The NSX-R LM and the X-Bow were both tunes for the new seasonal event. If you find a 580PP X-Bow seasonal tune in my garage, add power to it to get 600PP. I think that is what others have done.

Please add this awesome tune to the list of certified gold tunes for the Brands Hatch seasonal. It's so good that I wonder if you tuned it at Brands Hatch. It's big brother the turbo is also a certified gold tune, but the racing is not as close.
Opel Speedster ‘00

400PP
138 BHP
840kgs
Weight Distribution 49:51

Comfort Soft Tyres
NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension
F/R
100/105
6.25/8.75
5/5
4/5
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.02/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

Five Speed Transmission

FC LSD
12/15/20
Twin Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 95.7%
All power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast – Set 55kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 220163
View attachment 220164

Please add this awesome tune to the list of certified gold tunes for the Brands Hatch seasonal. It's so good that I wonder if you tuned it at Brands Hatch. It's big brother the turbo is also a certified gold tune, but the racing is not as close.
Added to the list, as well as the others you mentioned before hand. Thanks for the updates on tunes that are capable of gold. It must be quite lucrative credits wise too.

Added to the list, as well as the others you mentioned before hand. Thanks for the updates on tunes that are capable of gold. It must be quite lucrative credits wise too.
Always a pleasure trying out your tunes in the latest seasonals. :cheers:Yes, the credits are quite lucrative. I never thought having too many credits would be an issue. I bought a couple more multi-million credit cars for the stock yard to clear out room in my bank. I wish you could gift cars, I'd send a few nice ones to Pete05. :)

Beating you in the community challenges in DC is going to become a lot harder now. Welcome back to GTPlanet by the way. We missed you in here. :)
I have to take a Look at those new seasonal events, later,
Are also playede Project cars. it´s a weird game . but damn it realistic . Hope that GT7 will get the same when it comes out

Ps Looking forward till tomorow Hope that K-magnussen are back in F1

http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/cars this site will make it easy to set the FFB
Many thanks for that, this will come in handy :cheers:.

Edit: After playing Project Cars for a while and then going to GT6 the wheel feels different doing the seasonal TT in GT6, I make to many mistakes and that is not like me to do that, I can not wait until GT7 to come out and then I can concentrate on one game again.

Last edited:
I watched a few replays of PC using the in-car view and although some things look impressive, others are far from it. Add to that my not having a wheel & it's a no from me.
It does look impressive and I had I hopes for the PC, but I can not get it to now and I think why because I have the been playing Gran Turismo since the first game came out.

Very nice tune for the Silverstone Drift seasonal event. Took me a few goes to adapt but I was hitting gold scores consistently once I adjusted to this setup. Great work. Thank you :)

2-3-2016 10pm nyc time... The Silverstone Drift seasonal event.. It gave drama and drove me crazy (because I can't drift really good to save my life.. Then I came across this drift setup.... Bloody Brilliant.... Like you it took a few tries to get it... And I did get it.. 4246pts got the credits, paint, car and the gold. Awesome work and a killer setup..And I have to thank you and Lord JCS.. wow.... Thanks and have a good night. TC.

I have to take a Look at those new seasonal events, later,
Are also playede Project cars. it´s a weird game . but damn it realistic . Hope that GT7 will get the same when it comes out

Ps Looking forward till tomorow Hope that K-magnussen are back in F1
Yes , Magnussen will sit in the new Renault F1 and i don't mind if you don't have a look at the new seasonals so i'm longer in front at all new seasonals :)

renault.JPG

You are right , btw i can't wait for the Bathurst 12h this weekend . Hopefully there is a live stream here in Austria :)
I'm looking forward to the 12hr too. Amazingly we get to watch the whole race on free to air TV so that's a 5:30am start for me on Sunday morning. I know the Radio LeMans guys will be there but I have no idea about what sort of coverage is available overseas.

I'm expecting the top guys to be lapping in 2:02:xxx with pole position possibly in the 2:01s. That's super fast around Bathurst.
Unfortunately, my favourite driver, Craig Lowndes is out of the race after breaking his collarbone a few weeks ago.
Who'll win? Your guess is as good as mine.
Hopefully the weather stays nice & the wildlife stays off the black stuff.

2-3-2016 10pm nyc time... The Silverstone Drift seasonal event.. It gave drama and drove me crazy (because I can't drift really good to save my life.. Then I came across this drift setup.... Bloody Brilliant.... Like you it took a few tries to get it... And I did get it.. 4246pts got the credits, paint, car and the gold. Awesome work and a killer setup..And I have to thank you and Lord JCS.. wow.... Thanks and have a good night. TC.

Glad to hear that the tune worked out. It was one of my final tunes i made before my ps3 went "belly up".

i remember when i dialed it in. It took me by surprise. 38-39k consistant on Gran Valley speedway in an online lobby. After a few tweaks i wen't into uncharted territory with it. 43.6K.

Only car that i had that could rival that score was the "Driftbird" which landed me 45,8k.

So it's safe to say that the Jag is one of me top creations.

Yes , Magnussen will sit in the new Renault F1 and i don't mind if you don't have a look at the new seasonals so i'm longer in front at all new seasonals :)

View attachment 511084
I am more impressed with Palmer (a fellow brit) getting a drive. Great work and it is nice to have more talent coming through GP2 once again.
A definite upgrade in talent over Maldonado 👍
Good old Crashtor Maldonado. I won't miss his on track antics of hitting much better drivers than himself. I suppose though if I had 30 million dollars of team sponsorship a year through an oil rich country, I would probably stand a chance of driving in motorsport. He definitely isn't there on talent alone unlike other amazing drivers in F1.

I am more impressed with Palmer (a fellow brit) getting a drive. Great work and it is nice to have more talent coming through GP2 once again.

Good old Crashtor Maldonado. I won't miss his on track antics of hitting much better drivers than himself. I suppose though if I had 30 million dollars of team sponsorship a year through an oil rich country, I would probably stand a chance of driving in motorsport. He definitely isn't there on talent alone unlike other amazing drivers in F1.
From what I've heard, Palmer has very good racecraft but unfortunately it's only the very elite that get a drive in Motorsport without someone paying the bills.

Lotus Elise '11

500PP
241 BHP
850kgs
Weight Distribution 45:55

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type B
Flat Floor Type A
Rear Wings - Special Wing - Type B
Other - Part A

Standard Size Rims - Oz Racing Superforgiata

Car Paint
Body - Carbon Grey
Wheels - Premium Silver
Brake Callipers - GT METALLIC 007-W

FC Suspension
F/R
110/115
5.30/8.90
5/4
4/5
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.05/0.20

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default once power parts added)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.915
2nd 2.369
3rd 1.822
4th 1.462
5th 1.246
6th 1.118
Set final gear to 3.730

FC LSD
15/22/18
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 95.3%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce - Set to 12
Ballast - Set 86kgs to Position -50

This is a refined Lotus from an earlier tune for the CoTM thread. More power, grippier tyres and more fun. Enjoy.

Trial Mountain Circuit_4.jpg

Trial Mountain Circuit_5.jpg

Trial Mountain Circuit_3.jpg

Last edited:
Lotus Elise '11

500PP
241 BHP
850kgs
Weight Distribution 45:55

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type B
Flat Floor Type A
Rear Wings - Special Wing - Type B
Other - Part A

Standard Size Rims - Oz Racing Superforgiata

Car Paint
Body - Carbon Grey
Wheels - Premium Silver
Brake Callipers - GT METALLIC 007-W

FC Suspension
F/R
105/110
5.50/9.50
5/5
4/6
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default once power parts added)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.915
2nd 2.369
3rd 1.822
4th 1.462
5th 1.246
6th 1.118
Set final gear to 3.730

FC LSD
15/28/8
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 95.3%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce - Set to 12
Ballast - Set 86kgs to Position -50

This is a refined Lotus from an earlier tune for the CoTM thread. More power, grippier tyres and more fun. Enjoy.

Trial Mountain Circuit_4.jpg

Trial Mountain Circuit_5.jpg

Trial Mountain Circuit_3.jpg

Last edited:
Back