Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Hey @Otaliema talking about Assetto Corsa, the only thing good about this game is the Graphics everything else is very lame, AC is only good for hot lapping which means you just try to beat your best lap time and there is no online leaderboard, so at the moment AC is not worth buying im my opinion.

I finally got in front of @chrisspeed281 at Apricot Hill Raceway :).
Capture.PNG

Hey @Otaliema talking about Assetto Corsa, the only thing good about this game is the Graphics everything else is very lame, AC is only good for hot lapping which means you just try to beat your best lap time and there is no online leaderboard, so at the moment AC is not worth buying im my opinion.
For me the best of Assetto Corsa is the force feedback and the real handling of the cars . The Graphic is ok but the driving engine is outstanding. the rest is emotionsless. It's a game for racing , not more , not less

Last edited:
So basically for replay value and online etc Drive Club, for realistic driving AC, the Crew is just a different form of NFS. Gotcha.
Now to find a party style game that a four y/o can play...maybe Lego something.
There are some other racing games that you can download for free (with PS Plus membership) such as Table Top Racing, Rocket League.. TTR should be 4 y/o friendly I think.

There are some other racing games that you can download for free (with PS Plus membership) such as Table Top Racing, Rocket League.. TTR should be 4 y/o friendly I think.
Rocket is getting good multiplayer reviews for local play. Might look into it.
Haven't read anything on TTR will need look at that one.

Just another one of those times i stop by to check up on you guys.

Hope all is well with you.

I myself is doing ok.

I thought we could do something out of the ordinary here.

Post a pic of your favorite 50's American car.

As i brought it up i'll go first.

Here is my contribution.

57-chevy-delray.jpg

My uncle and cousin used to restore '57 BelAirs. Every time we went there for Thanksgiving there would be this teal? & white BelAir in the garage or driveway. I never did see it running.

PS4. I played it earlier for the first time since I downloaded it. I agree that it would be a good for a 4 y/o and adults alike.

It's available on ps4. played it like a mad man a while back..

Nowadays i tend to go for "Carmageddon Max Damage".

(not kiddy friendly)
Good to know. I'll prolly digital it as all hard copies I can find are for the vita only

Good to know. I'll prolly digital it as all hard copies I can find are for the vita only
I don't know if it will still be free when you have your PS4. I have downloaded a lot of games for free so far. TTR might be under online games within the playstation store. You should find rocket league in the same area as TTR I think.

So much an acquired taste :ill:
Give me apple butter!!!
And in other news which I'm sure most of you have heard.
Donald Trump has won the election
🤬🤬:confused::confused:🤬:boggled::banghead::banghead:
We live in a scary world indeed... I hate to say it but I think America has topped Britain in odd decisions of late. We decided to leave the EU and I thought that was bad... Thank you america for taking that baton from us..

We live in a scary world indeed... I hate to say it but I think America has topped Britain in odd decisions of late. We decided to leave the EU and I thought that was bad... Thank you america for taking that baton from us..
Well I think the problem Hilery had was that she was being viewed as a third term president by a lot of people. She got way too confident and ticked off a lot of her vote base.
If it had almost been anyone else running she/they would have won the election.
To give you an idea of how sure she was on winning. It took her 10 hours to get over loosing and write a consesstion speach.

With Brexit and now Trump, it just proves that people are looking for change, no matter how radical they appear on the surface.:nervous:
Im not sure why Hilary conceded the way she did (a few rumors floating around) but my vote must have gotten lost in the post!:banghead:

With Brexit and now Trump, it just proves that people are looking for change, no matter how radical they appear on the surface.:nervous:
Im not sure why Hilary conceded the way she did (a few rumors floating around) but my vote must have gotten lost in the post!:banghead:
Because she knows she blew it.
She didn't campaign in two states,Trump did and he won them, they ended up being the winners for him. I think. I crashed at midnight est woke up at 315am and saw he had won.

I put your SRT Viper GTS 15th Anniversary Edition '13 (600PP) tune on a SRT Viper GTS '13, it is faster than the anniversary edition I use for the Expert Races :cheers:.

SRT Viper GTS '13 (600PP)

600PP
726 BHP
1260kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Soft Tyres
NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
100/110
10.50/12.00
5/6
4/5
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.10/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 240kmh
1st 2.650
2nd 2.000
3rd 1.590
4th 1.300
5th 1.080
6th 0.925
Set final gear to 2.720

FC LSD
8/10/12
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 92.8%
Engine Tuning Stage 3

Weight Reduction Stage 3

After trying several different cars and tunes, I was able to gold the Front Engine/Rear Wheel Drive Race Cars Drift Trial using your BMW Vision Gran Turismo (Drift Setup) tune.
Thanks for letting me know. I have added this to the list.

I put your SRT Viper GTS 15th Anniversary Edition '13 (600PP) tune on a SRT Viper GTS '13, it is faster than the anniversary edition I use for the Expert Races :cheers:.

SRT Viper GTS '13 (600PP)

600PP
726 BHP
1260kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Soft Tyres
NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
100/110
10.50/12.00
5/6
4/5
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.10/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 240kmh
1st 2.650
2nd 2.000
3rd 1.590
4th 1.300
5th 1.080
6th 0.925
Set final gear to 2.720

FC LSD
8/10/12
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 92.8%
Engine Tuning Stage 3

Weight Reduction Stage 3

Thanks for trying this tune out on the normal version and for taking the time to design a new transmission.

Back