Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
500 pages wow just wow. Congrats sir.
And in other news, found a use for a dead V8
hFDEF5717

And.....
For snow removal from a I dunno what maybe a 1/2 car drive way? but it will make your head hurt.
h5FEAEF06

Ohh gotta share.
It's a tough call for me but over all when I think classic American cars I think Muscle.
page4_6.jpg

More Cruser but I'd take it

I think I'm gonna have to go with the Buick Electra or Cadillac Series 75.

Both in pink, naturally.

Good choices.

The 50's is the golden age in car design.

More design than practicality.

Want proof?!

Here ya go.

Buick-front.jpg

Imagine having to clean all that chrome...

Yeah... I thought you'd say that.

Last edited:
One car was missed out of the AE Collection. The main reason is that I could not get the Audi R8 LMS car to be balanced or well behaved, even at low speed.

The slightest tap of the kerb and this is what happened to the car.

View attachment 167828

Inevitably, the car flipped totally. Is this car made of paper?
View attachment 167829

Lmao wtf xD
does this apply to the normal version of the R8 LMS or only the annaversery version of the R8 LMS?

Lmao wtf xD
does this apply to the normal version of the R8 LMS or only the annaversery version of the R8 LMS?
The Normal R8 LMS has a great tune for it now. It is way better than when I started to tune the AE version. The AE version works well too with the tune that was applied to it in the end.

Thanks, Those images are distracting at all, I am wondering why a vauxhall made the grade though.. neither of those three women would step foot in that car... :)

I will be creating a seasonal post in the next day or two, for now, if anyone has used any of my tunes for these seasonal events, let me know which tunes you used.

I used the Ferrari 599 for the non-race drift event, Mini Cooper S '05 (CS) on CH tyres for the 400PP race and the Pescorolo Judd '05 (whatever it is..) 700PP RH tune is a gold the for the 700PP event. The Honda S2000 LM Drift car should be good enough for gold too. Just need to get that one right myself as i am about 500 points off so far.

I see the goto car is a motorbike for the 400PP race... PD... What are you doing.. ban that darn bike from seasonals so it makes it challenging. This is the reason I used the Mini as I felt like I achieved something when I got gold. Sheesh..

A Spec Time Trial and Drift Events (Updated 3/11/16)

P1070034.JPG

You know the drill, if you use a tune from this garage, let me know and I'll add it to the list. Thank you all for your continued support :)

Non-Racing and Tuned Cars Super Lap (400PP CH)
Mini Cooper S '05 (400PP CS) - Add CH Tyres

1980 or Later / 2-Wheel Drive Racing Car Super Lap
Audi R8 Race Car '01 (700PP RH)
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05 (700PP RH)

Non-Racing Car Drift Trial
BMW Z4 M Coupe '08 (Drift Seasonal Setup)
Ferrari 599 '06 (Drift Setup)

Front-Engined, Rear-Wheel drive Drift Trial
BMW Vision Gran Turismo (Drift Setup)
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Drift Setup)
Mazda BP Falken RX7 '03 (580PP CH)

Last edited:

View attachment 603329

You know the drill, if you use a tune from this garage, let me know and I'll add it to the list. Thank you all for your continued support :)

Thanks @shaunm80 , i see the Dift Cars i have used are already in the List, of course i have used the Suzuki for my fight with @fordlaser777 , btw. @svenhjs666 is also very fast , and no worries , the Suzuki GSX will not be a part of GT Sport :)

Last edited:

View attachment 603329

I see that one of my creations made it on to the list..

Dang... i miss sliding around and tinkering with settings..

Hello Shaun and all you guys and gals,
For the non race car TT, I got within .1xx of gold with your 500F before I gave up and used the Suzuki. For the FR race car TT, I used your 787B Stealth tune applied to the normal 787B. It works excellent by the way.👍 I am still playing with the drift trials, and haven't settled on my weapons of choice for those.
@svenhjs666 is on fire! Great scores Sven.:) Looks like you have recovered well.
Well, I had surgery on Tuesday to fuse 3 vertebrae in my neck to hopefully restore normal use of my right arm.
Cheers to all. :cheers:

Last edited:
That is a nice bike @chrisspeed281.
I'll never own a bike tho, I have lost three good friends to inattentive drivers. Plus I want a cruser, Harley or Indian, I would go with a pure custom like Titan but the companies are so unpredictable that it's a major gamble buying one.

In other news we have committed to buying a PS4, rather Oma has said she will buy one on base (lower cost and no tax ;))for us. Uncharted 4 bundle one. :cheer:
So what racing game should I get?
The Crew, Project Cars or Assetto Corsa?
NFS series I like but not interested in right now.
Gonna get Flower and Ratchet and Clank for the kids.

That is a nice bike @chrisspeed281.
I'll never own a bike tho, I have lost three good friends to inattentive drivers. Plus I want a cruser, Harley or Indian, I would go with a pure custom like Titan but the companies are so unpredictable that it's a major gamble buying one.

In other news we have committed to buying a PS4, rather Oma has said she will buy one on base (lower cost and no tax ;))for us. Uncharted 4 bundle one. :cheer:
So what racing game should I get?
The Crew, Project Cars or Assetto Corsa?
NFS series I like but not interested in right now.
Gonna get Flower and Ratchet and Clank for the kids.
If you can get Drive Club cheap (which you definitely can these days) get that one. The Crew is okay, not amazing but it does have open world platform which is awesome. If you can get The Crew for about $10-$20, the game is worth the money at that cost.

I have not played PC or AC.. @chrisspeed281 is better placed to answer that one. :)

Back