Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
It did. I was very surprised by this but I am hoping that JB gets a chance to show what he really can do in a great car next year. :) At least Nico can keep practising his "parking skills" around the streets of Monaco without affecting the outcome of qualifying anymore.

If by JB you mean Jenson Button, then you're out of luck as he is also retired since the last race in Abu Dhabi.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/38092740

If by JB you mean Jenson Button, then you're out of luck as he is also retired since the last race in Abu Dhabi.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/38092740
He has a one year contract with McLaren as a reserve driver and test driver. He is attending at least 4 GPs next season for McLaren team and will have F1 fitness levels if he needs to drive. It would be nice to have him back in the drivers seat though.

He has a one year contract with McLaren as a reserve driver and test driver. He is attending at least 4 GPs next season for McLaren team and will have F1 fitness levels if he needs to drive. It would be nice to have him back in the drivers seat though.

Well.. A reserve/test driver is not exactly the same as a full time one, now is it?

Anywho, time will tell i guess.

Well.. A reserve/test driver is not exactly the same as a full time one, now is it?

Anywho, time will tell i guess.
That was supposed to be my point. As JB isn't driving full time for another team, he should find it easier to get out of a contract as opposed to a driver who has 1-2 years left with another team as a full time driver. I don't think it will happen personally as JB might have other plans next year. He was pretty chilled at the end of the Abu Dhabi F1 race and seemed to look forward to not driving full time.
Hi @shaunm80
I used your Nissan C-WEST RAZO Silvia '01
tune with the high turbo to sneak a gold time at the 600pp Racing Car Super Lap at the Red Bull Ring.

Not an easy Gold but got there in the end :cheers:
Thanks for letting me know. I shall add this car to the list.

Aw man......

Wish i'd kept notes on my tune of the GT300 RX-7 RE-Amemiya base model.. It was an absolute monster on London drift trial.

I did however notice that PD had raised the points needed for the "new" one this time around.

Here is a vid from my old run at London.

And for the Non racecar at Silverstone.... One car that i know for a fact that can give you the points is my "Thank you" tune i made for our host @shaunm80 , the Jag XK-RS.

And for those who feel brave.

One word: Yellowbird.

Aw man......

Wish i'd kept notes on my tune of the GT300 RX-7 RE-Amemiya base model.. It was an absolute monster on London drift trial.

I did however notice that PD had raised the points needed for the "new" one this time around.

Here is a vid from my old run at London.

And for the Non racecar at Silverstone.... One car that i know for a fact that can give you the points is my "Thank you" tune i made for our host @shaunm80 , the Jag XK-RS.

And for those who feel brave.

One word: Yellowbird.

Ahh, so that's what drifting is supposed to look like! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Some additional gold tunes for the "newest" seasonals...
600PP Non-Race Car Super Lap (add SH tires):
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09

600PP
693 BHP
1300kgs
Weight Distribution 45:55

Sports Soft Tyres
Change Oil
Aero Kit Type A
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Sus

F/R
110/110
9.50/15.00
7/7
6/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.08

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Trans
set final gear to 4.500
set max speed to 149mph
1st 2.915
2nd 2.219
3rd 1.718
4th 1.394
5th 1.173
6th 1.021
Set final gear to 2.750

FC LSD
F/R
6/6
8/8
12/12
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

50:50

All engine parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 48kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Drive this car sensibly through the bends and it will repay you with consistent times.

View attachment 124159

Audi RS 6 Avant '08
(CoTM Version)

600PP
679 BHP
1550kgs
Weight Distribution 57:43

Sports Soft Tyres

Aero Kit Type A
Flat Floor Type A
Rear Wings - Special Wing - Type A

Standard Size Rims - OZ Racing Ultraleggera

Paint
Car Body - Matte Dark Silver
Wheels - Titanium Gray Metallic II
Brake Callipers - Vibrant Red (C)

FC Suspension
F/R
140/145
18.85/14.50
5/3
4/7
3/4
0.0/0.4
-0.05/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 186mph
1st 2.840
2nd 1.875
3rd 1.369
4th 1.059
5th 0.872
6th 0.751
Set final gear to 4.100

FC LSD
12/15
18/20
8/10
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

36:64

Set power limiter at 95.4%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction
Downforce -
Set to 10
Ballast - Set 47kgs to Position 50

It is a rather heavy sports 4x4 but it may surprise you in what you can do in it. Expect some understeer if you push too much as it seems ingrained in this car. I never found a way to dial it out completely.

View attachment 512813
View attachment 512815
View attachment 512814

600PP Racing Car Super Lap:
Mazda RX-7 Touring Car

600PP
586 BHP
975kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
100/100
14.00/14.10
5/4
6/7
3/5
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.743
2nd 2.136
3rd 1.688
4th 1.376
5th 1.159
6th 1.021
Set final gear to 3.365

FC LSD
10/14/18
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 96.4%
Engine Tuning Stage 2
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
350/600

This tune is not the smoothest turning RX-7 Touring Car but it completely safe to use for DS3 users. It turns in well, has lots of grip on corner exit and can do Sub 2 min lap times at Silverstone and 1 min 25 second lap times on Brands Hatch Consistently.

View attachment 149472

Volkswagon GTI Roadster Vision Gran Turismo

608PP
551 BHP
1200kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
60/65
13.00/17.75
5/6
4/7
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.12/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.786
2nd 2.226
3rd 1.789
4th 1.488
5th 1.264
6th 1.101
7th 0.978
Set final gear to 2.760

Note- Gearing is set for long tracks. The final gear will need to be moved around as per track to change the top speed achievable.

FC LSD
10/12
12/14
18/20

Downforce
F/R
400/750

I repainted my GTI Roadster Black to go with my actual VW Golf Bluemotion.

View attachment 172616
View attachment 172617
View attachment 172618

Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car

590PP
542 BHP
1185kgs
Weight Distribution 46:54

Racing Hard tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
70/80
25.15/35.10
5/4
4/5
2/4
0.8/1.0
-0.06/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.499
2nd 1.894
3rd 1.412
4th 1.128
5th 0.962
Set final gear to 3.110
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
12/15/14

Set power limiter to 100.0%
All power parts as standard

Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)

Ballast - Set 10kgs to Position -50
Downforce
F/R
500/675

A nicely balanced racing car with a fantastic British heritage. Eats up Silverstone circuit like a hot knife through butter and will put a smile on your face as you do so. Enjoy this amazing car.

View attachment 482496
View attachment 482498
View attachment 482497

And for the Non Racecar Drift Trial (as LordJCS already stated) the Jaguar XKR-S '11.
As always, thanks and cheers. :cheers:

Ahh, so that's what drifting is supposed to look like! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Some additional gold tunes for the "newest" seasonals...
600PP Non-Race Car Super Lap (add SH tires):

600PP Racing Car Super Lap:

And for the Non Racecar Drift Trial (as LordJCS already stated) the Jaguar XKR-S '11.
As always, thanks and cheers. :cheers:

@shaunm80

I got gold on the GT300 Race Car Drift Trial with your Nissan C-West RAZO Silvia '01 (Drift Setup) tune.
Thank you guys. Very much appreciated. All cars added to the list. :)

A Spec Seasonal Races (Updated 17/11/16)

View attachment 607319

Hello again folks! I know for certain that there will be a lot of cars that can win the latest batch of seasonal races PD have kindly given us. Lets see how many we can add to this list from this garage. Good hunting people!

Beginner Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (500PP SH)
Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprint GTA 1600 ‘65 (400PP SH)
Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '07 (450PP SH)
BMW M3 CSL '03 (500PP SH)
Chrysler Prowler '02 (450PP SH)
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 (Seasonal Setup)
Spoon CR-Z (400PP CS)
Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon STi (Type-I) '00
Toyota Prius '09 (380PP SH)
Volvo C30 R-Design '09 (Unused FITT Entry) (470PP SH)

Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (600PP SS)
BMW M3 Coupe '07 (500PP SS)
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (600PP SS)
Ford GT ‘06 (550PP SS)
Honda HSC '03 (540PP SS) - Can win at 490PP as well.
Jaguar XJ220 ‘92 (600PP SS)
Mercedes C63 AMG '08 (Tuned for CoTM)
Nissan GT-R '07 (550PP SS)

Expert Level Racing Car Challenge (700PP RH)
Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (710PP RH)
Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo (699PP RH)
I have got to thank you for your garage. I don't know of anyone else that helps us nontuners, especially drift tunes to enjoy the game more. You sharing means a lot to the GT community.
PS
Couldn't get gold on drift until I used your Ferrari 599 drift tune. Thank you.

I have got to thank you for your garage. I don't know of anyone else that helps us nontuners, especially drift tunes to enjoy the game more. You sharing means a lot to the GT community.
PS
Couldn't get gold on drift until I used your Ferrari 599 drift tune. Thank you.
No worries, I am glad that I can be helpful. The 599 is one of the best drift cars going for the non-race car events. It is really easy to get sideways and even easier to keep sideways with minimum effort. Hope you get gold in the other drift event too. Have patience with it and you will do it.

No worries mate.

If my memory serves me right the Jag was created at a Silverstone drift seasonal, so that's why i know that it will work there.
Your drift tunes are very good indeed. Some are more expert than novice but each is as deadly as the next. You did some great work tuning those drift creations.

Finally, gold in the GT300 Drift Trial :D.
Using your Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model drift tune. :cheers: :cheers::cheers:
Not without many failed attempts :banghead:, but inspired by LordJCS's video.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Now the question is, do I go for the top of the FL, or consider this good enough? 💡💡💡 (On second thought, best not to awaken the sleeping giants)

I really like the Santa hats on the emogee's this time of year, in case you couldn't tell ;)

Cheers :cheers:

Last edited:
How's everyone holiday prep coning along?
We are 90% done.
Ps4 games that we got are Ratchet and Clank, Rayman, Snoopy, Diablo and uncharted 4.
We will get flower later as its digital only and a 4 y/o just wouldn't quite understand that as a gift.

Anyone play the Kingdom Hearts series? Debating on getting 2.8 prolog or get 1.5/2.5 final (final) mix again.

Last edited:
How's everyone holiday prep coning along?
We are 90% done.
Ps4 games that we got are Ratchet and Clank, Rayman, Snoopy, Diablo and uncharted 4.
We will get flower later as its digital only and a 4 y/o just wouldn't quite understand that as a gift.

Anyone play the Kingdom Hearts series? Debating on fetting 2.8 prolog or get 1.5/2.5 final (final) mix again.
We haven't put any christmas decorations up just yet. It is far too early for that.

Well done on getting the PS4 games ready. The Crew has just undergone a massive update with cop cars in it, it also comes with wild run when you buy the ultimate edition. It is worth the money for the amount of cars you get in it and the amount you can do in-game.

I haven't played Kingdom heart but if it is anything like Final Fantasy, it should be good. Go for the newest version if you do. The graphics update will be worth the extra money alone.

We haven't put any christmas decorations up just yet. It is far too early for that.

Well done on getting the PS4 games ready. The Crew has just undergone a massive update with cop cars in it, it also comes with wild run when you buy the ultimate edition. It is worth the money for the amount of cars you get in it and the amount you can do in-game.

I haven't played Kingdom heart but if it is anything like Final Fantasy, it should be good. Go for the newest version if you do. The graphics update will be worth the extra money alone.
My wife and I were raised to have all decorations up by first Advent so thats what we try to do. Didn't happen this year still have 3 more strands to go up outside but xsn only work with thin gloves in 20F temp for so long.
Kingdom hearts remix games get full overhauls to bring thrm up to graphics for the new system so thats not a problem there.
But game play I think my son and I would like 2.8 as we have beat 1.5/2.5 so far in to the ground lol. I think i managed 80% trophies on both. Only the really hard ones are left. And the fact to get 100% you need to clear both games on the disk 12 times.

Edit; fixed typo

Last edited:
I finally got around to trying the expert seasonal. I used the Audi R8 race car '01 700p rh tune. Took me a few tries, mostly cause I'm not a fan of this track, or rh tires. Made one mistake and sideswiped a wall so made the pass for the win at the last chicane.
I was planning to go through my list of cars to see what could win here but that's probably not gonna happen cause this one isn't fun for me.

IMG_1685.JPG

I was taking a walk earlier after being interviewed for a new job. Went past a store that deals in all sorts of electronics and music reöated stuff such as vinyl records, classic games and what not.

Almost ended up buying a ps3 slim gen 1... Had it not been for the fact that my missus's birthday being tomorrow, i might've gotten it.

Funny how things turn out...

I was taking a walk earlier after being interviewed for a new job. Went past a store that deals in all sorts of electronics and music reöated stuff such as vinyl records, classic games and what not.

Almost ended up buying a ps3 slim gen 1... Had it not been for the fact that my missus's birthday being tomorrow, i might've gotten it.

Funny how things turn out...
You may happen to take a walk that way again and get one...

Hello all, I hope you are doing well. It has been pretty quiet lately, hopefully your christmas plans are going well and everyone is happy.

Life for me is far too hectic.. final year of my nursing course and I have wayyy too many assignments to write right now but this is part of the journey I am on. :)

I will be posting a couple of tunes before Christmas for you lot. I think there might be a couple you will enjoy thoroughly.

Wishing you all the best and hope that you have great a great christmas wherever you are in the world.

On a personal note, I would like to thank you all for your continued support with my thread, It wouldn't be this successful without you.

Hello all, I hope you are doing well. It has been pretty quiet lately, hopefully your christmas plans are going well and everyone is happy.

Life for me is far too hectic.. final year of my nursing course and I have wayyy too many assignments to write right now but this is part of the journey I am on. :)

I will be posting a couple of tunes before Christmas for you lot. I think there might be a couple you will enjoy thoroughly.

Wishing you all the best and hope that you have great a great christmas wherever you are in the world.

On a personal note, I would like to thank you all for your continued support with my thread, It wouldn't be this successful without you.

Hi Shaunm80
hoping that you are well Take care of yourself to be fit for Christmas. I wish you good holidays with your loved ones.
Take care my friend
Bests regards :cheers: :cheers: :bowdown:

Last edited:
Hey Shaunm, my Mine's BNR34 has a very low torque. i follow the exact transmission configuration. 1st gear is very hard to get it rev up. lag more than 5 sec for the rev to build up. can you help me out? thanks mate

Mines BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base '00

600PP
743 BHP
1250kgs
Weight Distribution 53:47

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Standard Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
75/80
14.25/12.50