Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
In Adelaide we pay a lot more for power than all of the other states in Australia which is stupid, that is why people are leaving South Australia.
Is it a demand issue? Or a monopoly? Infrastructure maintenance costs?
If there is no good reason write to parliament they can bring the hammer down on them.
Around here the for profit companies have to get state approval and on occasion voter approval to raise rates.

Is it a demand issue? Or a monopoly? Infrastructure maintenance costs?
If there is no good reason write to parliament they can bring the hammer down on them.
Around here the for profit companies have to get state approval and on occasion voter approval to raise rates.
Our state government over here are useless, for years People complain but the government does not seem to listen, all they talk about is a lot of rubbish.

Holiday light shopping done, 2700 LED lights, or about 13 strands totaling 1000 feet bought....now to string them up...:cheers: :drool:

begins.jpg

Last edited:
I'm only putting 2.5k of them outside....(we had 800 already)
Some people on our street put that on one tree :lol:
We did get two standing lamps that will flank our front center garden. I need to repair a 3.5 foot lighted santa we have and install the 2.5 foot snowflake. Than trim the house wrap the tree and figure out how to trace the walk way....

A Spec Seasonal Races (Updated 17/11/16)

P1070073.JPG

Hello again folks! I know for certain that there will be a lot of cars that can win the latest batch of seasonal races PD have kindly given us. Lets see how many we can add to this list from this garage. Good hunting people!

Beginner Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (500PP SH)
Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprint GTA 1600 ‘65 (400PP SH)
Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '07 (450PP SH)
BMW M3 CSL '03 (500PP SH)
Chrysler Prowler '02 (450PP SH)
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 (Seasonal Setup)
Spoon CR-Z (400PP CS)
Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon STi (Type-I) '00
Toyota Prius '09 (380PP SH)
Volvo C30 R-Design '09 (Unused FITT Entry) (470PP SH)

Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (600PP SS)
BMW M3 Coupe '07 (500PP SS)
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (600PP SS)
Ford GT ‘06 (550PP SS)
Honda HSC '03 (540PP SS) - Can win at 490PP as well.
Jaguar XJ220 ‘92 (600PP SS)
Mercedes C63 AMG '08 (Tuned for CoTM)
Nissan GT-R '07 (550PP SS)

Expert Level Racing Car Challenge (700PP RH)
Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (710PP RH)
Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo (699PP RH)

Last edited:
Also, I have not abandoned you all just yet. I have a couple of new tunes that are completed, loads more still to work on. When time allows, I am working on new material for you all. Only problem is uni work has piled up in the last 2 weeks and it is getting rather stressful at times. New tunes to come soon though people.

I had some time to try the new seasonals out so I took the 400pp sh Alfa Guila Sprint GTA 1600 '65 and managed gold at the beginner event.
IMG_1673.JPG

Next I gave the 380pp sh Toyota Prius G '09 a go. Btw, in your tuning instructions you say Don't do an oil change, but I had to in order to get it to 380pp...
IMG_1674.JPG

For the intermediate event I tried to use the 450pp ss Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta '61. I finished in second place, 10 seconds behind the leader!

Then I jumped into the 500pp ss BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line. It was entertaining race, trying to stay out of the way of the huyra who kept trying to take me out. I managed to thread the needle through the last chicane as the hurya passed me on the outside in the first corner, then I cut back and passed him on the inside in the second corner and drove it home for gold!
IMG_1676.JPG

Pretend Racer, you are a tough act to follow, but here goes...

For the beginner's seasonal I used the Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '07 (450PPSH). Nice tune, a little too much for this event.

For the Intermediate challenge I used the
Jaguar XJ220 ‘92 (600PP SS). I was surprised to see another XJ220 in the field. This is a good tune and a pretty good match for this event. Next I tried the Nissan GT-R '07 (550PP SS). This is a more challenging tune for this event. As Pretend Racer mentioned, the AI were a little aggressive after you pass 1st and 2nd place.

In the Expert event, I gave up on the 787B after several tries and used the Mazda VGT for gold. Both your tune and Otaliema's are good for gold . :) 👍 :cheers:

I had some time to try the new seasonals out so I took the 400pp sh Alfa Guila Sprint GTA 1600 '65 and managed gold at the beginner event.
View attachment 607742

Next I gave the 380pp sh Toyota Prius G '09 a go. Btw, in your tuning instructions you say Don't do an oil change, but I had to in order to get it to 380pp...
View attachment 607743

For the intermediate event I tried to use the 450pp ss Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta '61. I finished in second place, 10 seconds behind the leader!

Then I jumped into the 500pp ss BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line. It was entertaining race, trying to stay out of the way of the huyra who kept trying to take me out. I managed to thread the needle through the last chicane as the hurya passed me on the outside in the first corner, then I cut back and passed him on the inside in the second corner and drove it home for gold!
View attachment 607746

Pretend Racer, you are a tough act to follow, but here goes...

For the beginner's seasonal I used the Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '07 (450PPSH). Nice tune, a little too much for this event.

For the Intermediate challenge I used the
Jaguar XJ220 ‘92 (600PP SS). I was surprised to see another XJ220 in the field. This is a good tune and a pretty good match for this event. Next I tried the Nissan GT-R '07 (550PP SS). This is a more challenging tune for this event. As Pretend Racer mentioned, the AI were a little aggressive after you pass 1st and 2nd place.

In the Expert event, I gave up on the 787B after several tries and used the Mazda VGT for gold. Both your tune and Otaliema's are good for gold . :) 👍 :cheers:
Thank you guys. Your feedback is much appreciated. Good work going with lower PP cars to find the fun and interesting wins.

A Spec Seasonal Races (Updated 17/11/16)

View attachment 607319

Hello again folks! I know for certain that there will be a lot of cars that can win the latest batch of seasonal races PD have kindly given us. Lets see how many we can add to this list from this garage. Good hunting people!

Beginner Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (500PP SH)
Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprint GTA 1600 ‘65 (400PP SH)
Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '07 (450PP SH)
BMW M3 CSL '03 (500PP SH)
Toyota Prius '09 (380PP SH)

Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (600PP SS)
BMW M3 Coupe '07 (500PP SS)
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (600PP SS)
Jaguar XJ220 ‘92 (600PP SS)
Nissan GT-R '07 (550PP SS)

Expert Level Racing Car Challenge (700PP RH)
Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (710PP RH)

I won the first with Ferrari 365 GTB and the second with Ferrari 458
Tomorrow I'attempt the third.......;)

I won the first with Ferrari 365 GTB and the second with Ferrari 458
Tomorrow I'attempt the third.......;)
Is the Ferrari 365 tune a praiano tune by any chance? I don't have that car tuned in my garage. I am using a 550PP SS tune from Praiano on this car. After a change in parts, lightening the car to weight reduction stage 3 and redesigning the transmission, his SS tune works perfectly on SH tyres with his LSD and suspension settings unchanged.

Looking forward to seeing what you find for the third seasonal race.

Hello Shaun and all you guys and gals,
For the non race car TT, I got within .1xx of gold with your 500F before I gave up and used the Suzuki. For the FR race car TT, I used your 787B Stealth tune applied to the normal 787B. It works excellent by the way.👍 I am still playing with the drift trials, and haven't settled on my weapons of choice for those.
@svenhjs666 is on fire! Great scores Sven.:) Looks like you have recovered well.
Well, I had surgery on Tuesday to fuse 3 vertebrae in my neck to hopefully restore normal use of my right arm.
Cheers to all. :cheers:

yep,recovery went very well.
only i don't like the repeated events anymore,it gets boring.

Must congratulate everyone involved in this thread,but especially @shaunm80 for his dedication.
over 500 pages already,not seen that often before.

did some races during the weekend.

Beginner level Brands Hatch winning cars:
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 (Seasonal Setup) (just add sport hard tyres)

Nurnburgring seasonal
Mercedes C63 AMG '08 (Tuned for CoTM) easy to cath up with the leading rabbits but hard to pull away

raced more races,but already mentioned the winning cars over and over again at previous seasonals.

I use your Ford GT ‘06 (550PP SS) for the Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (600PP SS), I really enjoyed driving this car Shaun :):cheers:, you have done very well with the setup of this car up and it handles so well using my G29 wheel, thank you Sir for an outstanding car :cheers:.
View attachment 607971

Hi. A couple of your tunes that are good for gold in

BEGINNER LEVEL NON-RACING CAR CHALLENGE (500PP SH)
Volvo C30 R Design '09 (470PP SH)
Chrysler Prowler '02 (450 PP SH)
Spoon CRZ (400PP CS)

All good tunes with no alterations

Many thanks @shaunm80 & @Otaliema for this Honda HSC '03 (540PP SS) tune and I made it into a 490PP tune, I used all your setting but I did not add any power parts to the car and I use my own transmission for the A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge: Nürburgring GP/F :cheers::cheers:.

Must congratulate everyone involved in this thread,but especially @shaunm80 for his dedication.
over 500 pages already,not seen that often before.

did some races during the weekend.

Beginner level Brands Hatch winning cars:
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 (Seasonal Setup) (just add sport hard tyres)

Nurnburgring seasonal
Mercedes C63 AMG '08 (Tuned for CoTM) easy to cath up with the leading rabbits but hard to pull away

raced more races,but already mentioned the winning cars over and over again at previous seasonals.
Thanks for all the cool finds people! I have a lot of new tunes to add to the list. Once I have completed my annoyingly annoying reflective essay for uni I shall sort all these out. Keep up the great work!

A Spec Time Trial and Drift Events (Updated 1/12/16)

P1070176.JPG

Seems like a repeat of previous events but this appears to be the norm now. Let me know what you find from this garage and I shall add it to the list below. Thanks as always.

4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap (600PP SH)
Audi RS 6 Avant '08 (600PP SS) (CoTM Version)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 (600PP SH)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 (600PP SS)
TommyKaira ZZII '00 (600PP SS) - Add SH Tyres

Racing Car Super Lap (600PP RH)
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car (590PP RH)
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car (600PP RH)
Nissan Zytek Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 (607PP RH) - Reduce PP to meet regs
Volkswagen GTI Roadster Vision Gran Turismo (608PP RH)

Non-Racing Car Drift Trial
BMW Z4 M Coupe '08 (Drift Seasonal Setup)
Ferrari 599 '06 (Drift Setup)
Jaguar XK-RS '11(598 CH)

GT300 Racing Car Drift Trial
Nissan C-West RAZO Silvia '01 (Drift Setup)
Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 (Drift Setup)

Last edited:
Hey Shaunm80:cheers:. I just did a 1:16.998 lap time in the 4WD non race car/tuned car seasonal using the Tommykaira ZZII '00 with your tune:tup::). Just tweaked the brakes to 6/4, Final Gear to 3.310,
And Torque Distribution Differential Centre to 30/70. Thank you, it's a great tune, Merry Christmas:P
That is a very good time indeed. This car is definitely one to use at this PP range on SH tyres. Very stable and easy to drive.

Back