Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Hi Guys....Shaun I used your following tunes for Gold on todays seasonals...26/03/15

Twin Ring Motegi East Course. .400pp
- Suzuki Swift Sport '07....Page 10...As tune..5 speed gearbox...đź‘Ť

Eiger Norwand Short Track/ Reverse..500pp
- GT 40 Mark 1 15th Anniv '66..As your
Seasonal 500pp tune..5 speed gearbox...Page 19.đź‘Ť

Red Bull Ring...600pp
TS030 Hybrid '12..As Settings...but detuned to 600pp...set topspeed to 180 mph...Page 29...đź‘Ť

Thanks Mate...Awesome..:cheers:
Good call on the GT40. That was a seriously fun car for that track. I found I could power slide round opponents on the sharp bends whilst having full grip on the exit. Great little car. Everyone loves a classic. Also, Toyota Hybrid is definitely the easiest car to win that race.. However. I think I noticed another problem with it, other than the transmission issue.

Has anyone else noticed that the battery power goes from Full to empty in about 2 seconds? and that it only takes 4 seconds to fully recharge itself? Not being funny but that is not realistic. Even NOS does not deplete that fast. Is this another cook up from PD or just a change in physics to suit this track?

On another note. I have a new transmission for the Hybrid '12 for this event.

Set final gear to 3.930
Set max speed to 193mph
1st 3.855
2nd 2.859
3rd 2.167
4th 1.693
5th 1.391
6th 1.213

Simple as that. Will suit AT and MT transmission users alike. Minimal wheel spin out of sharp corners due to the first two gears and lots of draft speed when you want to catch up on the straights.

Hi Shaunm80, i want to thank you for the TS030 settings.(and thank you for the like in the expert topic)
Easy win on the new a-spec expert race.(1st in lap 3)
Too bad the gearbox doesn't work yet.
I tried to mimic the gears, but can't get very close.(PD!! fix this!!)
But it did the job.đź‘Ťđź‘Ť Suspension is great.

New gear box created. Check it out, it should work well for you.

The new Alpine VGT Race Car can win the new A-Spec Seasonal at the Red Bull Ring in spite of Ram Attacs :)

View attachment 337487

I tried this car and failed to win. You are obviously, no. definitely, a better drive than me with this car :)

FITT Mid-Field Supercar Shootout (Unused Setup/entry)

(Tuned as per FITT regulations here)

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10

574PP
611 BHP
1620kgs
Weight Distribution 47:53

Sports Soft Tyres

No Oil Change
No Aero Parts

FC Suspension
F/R
90/95
14.25/17.50
7/7
8/8
3/5
0.6/1.2
-0.05/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

Standard Transmission

FC LSD
10/12/16
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Power Limiter set to 100.0%
Supercharger

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg

Last edited:

Nissan GT-R Nismo '14

585PP
635 BHP
1720kgs
Weight Distribution 52:48

Sports Soft Tyres

No Oil Change
No Aero Parts

FC Suspension
F/R
85/90
20.00/10.00
5/4
4/4
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

Standard Transmission

FC LSD
F/R
10/18
12/20
16/26
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Torque Dist Centre Diff

35:65

Engine Tuning Stage 1
Catalytic Converter Sports

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg

Last edited:
Good call on the GT40. That was a seriously fun car for that track. I found I could power slide round opponents on the sharp bends whilst having full grip on the exit. Great little car. Everyone loves a classic. Also, Toyota Hybrid is definitely the easiest car to win that race.. However. I think I noticed another problem with it, other than the transmission issue.

Has anyone else noticed that the battery power goes from Full to empty in about 2 seconds? and that it only takes 4 seconds to fully recharge itself? Not being funny but that is not realistic. Even NOS does not deplete that fast. Is this another cook up from PD or just a change in physics to suit this track?

Set final gear to 3.930
Set max speed to 193mph
1st 3.855
2nd 2.859
3rd 2.167
4th 1.693
5th 1.391
6th 1.213

Simple as that. Will suit AT and MT transmission users alike. Minimal wheel spin out of sharp corners due to the first two gears and lots of draft speed when you want to catch up on the straights.

I tried this car and failed to win. You are obviously, no. definitely, a better drive than me with this car :)
It depend on with Rabbit you have . If the TS030 is the Rabbit it's good if you sit in the 2J :)

IMG_20150326_103052.jpg

Aston Martin One-77 '11

580PP
748 BHP
1630kgs
Weight Distribution 48:52

Sports Soft Tyres

No Oil Change
No Aero Parts

FC Suspension
F/R
92/96
13.30/16.10
6/7
5/8
2/4
0.5/0.9
-0.06/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

Standard Transmission

FC LSD
F/R
10/10/5
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_3.jpg

Last edited:

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

558PP
600 BHP
1410kgs
Weight Distribution 44:56

Sports Soft Tyres

No Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A
Special Wing Type B

FC Suspension
F/R
105/110
9.75/15.25
7/6
6/7
2/4
0.6/1.0
-0.06/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

Standard Transmission

FC LSD
F/R
8/14
10/18
6/12
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Torq Dist Centre Diff

35:65

Engine Tuning Stage 2

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_4.jpg

Last edited:

Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07

565PP
562 BHP
1350kgs
Weight Distribution 44:56

Sports Soft Tyres

No Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A

FC Suspension
F/R
84/88
11.50/17.00
5/6
4/7
2/4
1.0/1.4
-0.05/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

Standard Transmission

FC LSD
F/R
15/18/14
Triple Plate Clutch

Engine Tuning Stage 3

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg

Last edited:

Set final gear to 3.930
Set max speed to 193mph
1st 3.855
2nd 2.859
3rd 2.167
4th 1.693
5th 1.391
6th 1.213

FAST GEARBOX!! Thank you very much, but then this happened.
I needed to brake more early (car was 10km/h faster) and lost minor seconds..
Also i finally got the TS030 as rabbit, he's fast (with his 615pp).
Laptimes are consistend 1:23.xxx
shot0015.png

shot0016.png
My laps are 1:22.xxx but rabbit is also faster..
shot0011.png
shot0014.png
Again i have 1:23.xxx laps, and rabbit is also again slower.
shot0012.png
shot0013.png
I'm happy with the gearbox, but i think i need to adjust my drivestyle and learn the track more to get my 1:22.xxx laps with your gearbox.
Great gearbox đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

I can't say I'm surprised, they are fairly easy ones. Took me two attempts on the Intermediate one because I kept overshooting near the end of the lap and hitting a barrier. Darn thing.
Quit right they are to easy, don´t undertand why they don´t make them harder . Because it´s not fun when it is to easy .
DAMN the gearbox you have mae for the toyota hybrid TS030 is fast but it works perfect

I think it time to get out the Opera S 2000 and not use the Mazda furai '08 anymore, the best time I got was a 1:24.108 for the Mazda and yes with TC on 5 by mistake, but once you get use to it you will become faster. Thanks to @Otaliema on some tips about using TC in the corners đź‘Ť, and yes I will be using TC from now on.

I think it time to get out the Opera S 2000 and not use the Mazda furai '08 anymore, the best time I got was a 1:24.108 for the Mazda and yes with TC on 5 by mistake, but once you get use to it you will become faster. Thanks to @Otaliema on some tips about using TC in the corners đź‘Ť, and yes I will be using TC from now on.
TC can be both good and bad but if ou get use to i then it is good

Just finished and posted my Apline VGT Race mode tune. @shaunm80 you should give it a shot, we are about the same speed when you give it a good go. Can do 1:27's in my hands 1:29's average. If you get the C5 rabbit you need an average lap of 1:29 to win it with ease.

Just finished and posted my Apline VGT Race mode tune. @shaunm80 you should give it a shot, we are about the same speed when you give it a good go. Can do 1:27's in my hands 1:29's average. If you get the C5 rabbit you need an average lap of 1:29 to win it with ease.
I will try and free up some time and give it a whirl. Currently trying to arrange all my uni finance applications for next year and starting to build up an essay plan for my next assignment. Oh the joys of being a full time student. :) Let me know what you think to the changes I sent you as well. I may be able to spare some time over the weekend for the project car.

I will try and free up some time and give it a whirl. Currently trying to arrange all my uni finance applications for next year and starting to build up an essay plan for my next assignment. Oh the joys of being a full time student. :) Let me know what you think to the changes I sent you as well. I may be able to spare some time over the weekend for the project car.
Will do. Just getting the seasonals done then will hit the project car and tear it up.

This is to boring dude and its good that you know like your da only one like I said don open it to much somebody Will enter my man :lol::lol:
I'm not like airton to like that **** you say, and for sure YOU like sooooooo much!!! tearful widow!!!:scared::scared::scared:

Last edited:
@moonshine @TCL_McQUEEN71 gentlemen please stop with the insults and name calling. If you can not conduct yourselfs in a manner befitting an adult, please take the conversation to Private message. @shaunm80 's garage is not the place to act like teenagers. Even if you are still a teenager you can still behauve as an adult while you're here. Thank you.
I agree with you, I was just expressing my opinion about past bad information... The insults did not come from me! And i'm stop here!!! i'm sorry!

@moonshine @TCL_McQUEEN71 gentlemen please stop with the insults and name calling. If you can not conduct yourselfs in a manner befitting an adult, please take the conversation to Private message. @shaunm80 's garage is not the place to act like teenagers. Even if you are still a teenager you can still behauve as an adult while you're here. Thank you.
Thank you. I agree with you too. I appreciate you trying to move this conversation on to a more appropriate place.

I agree with you, I was just expressing my opinion about past bad information... The insults did not come from me! And i'm stop here!!! i'm sorry!
I am not too fussed where the insults came from. This thread if for polite, light humoured conversation. I don't mind sarcasm from anyone in my thread but try and keep the tone of conversation to something that is not argumentative or sounding harsh towards anyone else.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I may be absent from many conversations recently due to uni commitments but I both respect Aryton Senna and Alain Prost as F1 drivers. They are both great, they both have faults but lest we all not forget. In the end, they were friends, they did resolve their differences and Prost speaks highly of Senna even though they had a turbulent relationship. I feel that is something that we can all learn from. :)

The insults did not come from me!
I'm not refurring to the stuff about Aryton just whhat you were saying to @moonshine. Thank you for stopping.

Thank you. I agree with you too. I appreciate you trying to move this conversation on to a more appropriate place.
No worries I can let allot go but when ever exchange is heated I will step in.

Side note I re-built my trusty lil Roadster for the 400 PP seasonal give it a spin on CM tires đź‘Ť It's a 15 second win on SH tires. CM you actually have to pay attention :lol:

Setting up for the lead
AplineVGTR001.jpg

Making my Move
AplineVGTR002.jpg

Silly vett thank you for the lead
AplineVGTR003.jpg

Opps grass is slick
AplineVGTR004.jpg

Still got 3rd by 18 seconds but should have been a win by 3 seconds.
all shots on final lap.

Last edited:
Back