Expectations for Forza 7 going from FM6.

• Thread starter SimTourist
  • 393 comments
<...>(where i picked up a lobby win in a Toyota Prius when i was a touring car event for TORA. LOL

...was that Season 8? I did a couple of races in the TCC back in the day, driving a Volvo C30 that drove like a lead brick. Good times.

Anyways, I'll leave some of my predictions here - who knows? I may even be right in the end!

• Focus: I predict the focus of the game may change; up until the FM6 days competition in the "accessible sim" genre was scarce, and the target audience was the - quite casual, it must be said - Xbox crowd. The last FM6 update and the establishment of the FRC has shown that Turn10 wants to establish a foothold in the ever-growing e-sport market, but FM7 will launch in a market crowded by games like Gran Turismo Sport, Assetto Corsa, PCARS 2 and GTR3. T10 has an advantage: thanks to the "Xbox Play Anywhere" feature, it has access to an enormous potential userbase. If what we know so far is any indication, FM7 may be much more focused on keeping a new audience made of headset-wearing, steering-wheel-toting, energy-drink-drinking PC maniacs happy, while of course retaining a credit-based progression system and many of the features unique to the series to draw in the usual casual audience on Xbox.
  • Carlist: with T10's good relationship with IMSA and with many prominent manufacturers (GM, Ferrari, Lamborghini/Audi, BMW, McLaren, etc.) I'd be very surprised to not see an updated GT3/GTD roster featuring all (or at the very least, most) of the newest machinery; after all, they've had plenty of time to get all the data and work they need on cars such as the AMG GT, BMW M6 and Ferrari 488 GT3. I also expect them to expand categories which were already present at launch in FM6 or were added via DLC; that'd be a move with precedent, as some of the categories introduced in FM5 (es. 68 F1 cars, pre-war GP cars, IMSA GT racers) were greatly expanded over the life of FM6. The most likely candidates are, in my opinion, the Group C, BTCC/WTCC, CanAm, 1968 F1 (again), ETRC "big rigs" and Group 5/DRM "classes"; other categories (such as 80s/90s F1 cars) would present more obstacles in the field of licenses, as many prominent teams of the era have folded since. What I don't see happening is a return of Super GT cars: it is clear that T10 had problems licensing the GT500 GT-R as it is; and the DTM cars, which are built to the same regulations, would be far more accessible (as a matter of fact, I imagine it wouldn't be too hard for T10 to license the full field!). Porsche will likely be in from day one this time around, and I expect T10 to draw from the Stuttgart's brand heritage to expand the game's seection of racing machinery: I'd be very surprised indeed if cars such as the 935, 917 (which has already been spotted in Horizon 3's files), "Turbopanzer" 917/30 and 944 GTR didn't join FM7's roster either at launch or in early DLC. Finally, I'd expect updated Indycars, Formula E cars and NASCARs (with the possible addition of Xfinity Cup cars) to be in from day one.
  • Tracklist: I don't see Japanese racetracks coming back to Forza anytime soon - the logistics are insidious, and apparently licensing has become exhorbitantly expensive; and sure, Fuji and Suzuka may be great tracks, but are they worth the hassle in the end? What keeps racing leagues alive is a variety of tracks; Suzuka may cost like five or six great venues in licensing costs alone. Expect another "showcase" city circuit, and a slew of American tracks (likely candidates are the now-overplayed Willow Springs, Belle Isle and Mosport for the aforementioned "being best buddies with IMSA, NASCAR and Indycar" reasons, the M.I.A. Pacific Raceways, etc.). I'd also expect at least a couple of European circuits: Imola is a strong contender, and so are Zandvoort and the Red Bull Ring (which however may be problematic, seeing as T10 is now chums with Monster Energy's best guy Ken Block). Vallelunga may be a popular and storied circuit and I'd love to see it in the game, but I think the Microsoft laser scan crew would have to avoid the eggs thrown at them by the Kunos guys...
  • Gameplay/racing features: at this point, with both PCARS2 and GTR3 coming to console with a full day/night cycle and concurrent weather conditions, I don't see what excuse T10 has to not implement something like that. After all, by now there's a high standard of optimization for the XB1; and Horizon 3 features rain/snow and a day/night cycle with a much higher draw distance and number of rendered objects. Plus, let's not forget that FM7 is a likely Scorpio launch title candidate; and what better than a driving game with sunsets and rain to showcase the graphical chutzpah of what's likely to be the most expensive gaming console in recent and not-so-recent history? I also expect a less forgiving tire behavior model, and fuel consumption that finally makes sense; although I wouldn't expect pit stop strategies to be implemented, at least not yet: T10 may want to take things slowly so as to not risk alienating their old fanbase while failing to capture a new, larger one. Finally, I wouldn't be too surprised if T10 introduced a specific "Racing Championship" function, or perhaps even player-organized leagues - which may take the place of Clubs which, right now, are perfectly supported by Xbox Live itself.
  • Tuning: this is a very short element in this list. Remember how in FM5 the Indycars had the oval aero package in form of several optional parts, which however didn't have an effect on the car's handling (in all likelihood, because fitting a low-downforce rear spoiler with a high-downforce front spoiler or viceversa would've destroyed the car's handling), and were absent in FM6? Wouldn't it be a shame if T10 didn't use the new "bodykits" feature to allow us to fit different aero packages (or, say, in the case of GT cars, different lights kits) on a car that actually make a difference?
There is also the possibility that T10 may go all-out and implement some form of offroad racing; perhaps with Stadium Trucks and/or Rallycross cars. However I see it as unlikely, both because it'd be a massive undertaking to implement dirt-driving physics, and because, well, Codemaster got the FIA Rallycross license under lock and key...

Lotus' 2016 F1 car

I'll believe you'll be waiting for a loooooong time, buddy... :lol:

However, this begs a question. Since Forza 5 came out all the way back in 2013, we got two different Microsoft-sponsored Lotus F1 cars; the second (the E23 Hybrid) was presented as driven by Microsoft Lumia brand ambassador Romain Grosjean. Undoubtedly the sponsorship deal played a huge part in getting those cars featured in Forza.

However, in the past season both Grosjean (which has went to Haas F1) and the Renault Sport team, which replaced Lotus on the grid (by buying its assets wholesale), have apparently retained separate sponsorship deals with Microsoft. Sooo... Will we be getting a Haas? A Renault? Both? Neither?

Also, would we get a 2017 car? Ohmyfriggingod, sweet.

Last edited:
Codemaster got the FIA Rallycross license under lock and key...

There's always the GRC, or just using Rallycross cars and generic tracks without an actual series license.

However, in the past season both Grosjean (which has went to Haas F1) and the Renault Sport team, which replaced Lotus on the grid (by buying its assets wholesale), have apparently retained separate sponsorship deals with Microsoft. Sooo... Will we be getting a Haas? A Renault? Both? Neither?

They seem to play up their role with Renault so I'm guessing if there is an F1 car that it will be the Renault.

Also, I could be wrong but I don't think any game can have more than 1 modern F1 car without holding the F1 license itself.

SMS managed to get the licence for Fuji Speedway in Project Cars 2 so there's no excuses for T10.

This is really great to see and, indeed, there are no excuses for Turn 10 not to include a Japanese track now :)

There's always the excuse that Fuji is an extremely boring track.

It is indeed a matter of opinion, I could probably name you 20 more interesting tracks I'd rather see making their way in the game before Fuji.

I wouldn't say Fuji is 'boring', but of course there are a lot of tracks that are more interesting than Fuji. But I would not pick 20 tracks before thinking of adding Fuji. I think it's important for a game like Forza Motorsport to feature tracks from around the world so that you can race the cars in the countries they are from or do your own World Championship. Until Forza 5 there wasn't a single track from the southern hemisphere, but now we have Mount Panorama. If Suzuka remains impossible to license I really want Turn10 to do Fuji so there is at least one track in Japan. Other tracks we need from regions that aren't featured are Kyalami and Interlagos for the full world tour experience :)

This is really great to see and, indeed, there are no excuses for Turn 10 not to include a Japanese track now :)

I don't think they really had one to begin with as there are plenty of Asian tracks not owned by Honda or Toyota (SUGO, Okayama, Tsukuba, Ebisu, Chang or Sepang would all be great additions).

My main focus going forward would be the audio. From F4 it has fallen two games in a row and I hate to think that it could sink any lower with Forza 7. Yikes- I hope not!

Some cars sound great- the other 50% are just plain lame.

Where is my 1964/1965 GTO in Forza 4 that sounded so aggressive and feral?

Replace by lawnmower audio unfortunately.

...was that Season 8? I did a couple of races in the TCC back in the day, driving a Volvo C30 that drove like a lead brick. Good times.

it was a TORA Community Event TCR one. I did that round only to test that the new Wifi was working ok since I was originally having some issues. it was done while some members of the community still had the 360 and forza 4

I know that this will most likely never happen, but I'm a naive person.

I really hope they model all of the remaining non-full-forzavista cars to full on forzavista.

I'm very curious to see if any of Horizon 3's features get adapted to FM7, particularly Blueprints, diversified divisions, and AI PI matching. I was disappointed with FM6 on seeing that PI matching hadn't been implemented and the divisions were far too broad compared to the Horizon series. More so the case given the amount of historic race cars that were featured but not able to be run in specific divisions (i.e. 80/90s F1 and Indy) or divisions that lumped distinctively different cars together (Prototype = 2010's, LMP900, Group C), (GT = GT500, GT1, GT2, GT3, trofeo), (Classic GT = Group 5 and IMSA GTO), etc. For me at least, 90% of my time is solo so improvements to freeplay and single player options are a must for me. As much as Project Cars featured alot of bugs on release it still has the best career mode offered so far for motorsport oriented games. With the way Horizon is designed it'd almost be preferable for that game to showcase a wide variety of road cars. The Motorsport series should focus on just motorsports, cutting down to being mainly race cars or production cars tied to racing along with circuits. That being said Forza is marketed on car count and variety at this point so I doubt they'd transition in that direction. Will be interesting to see what happens with FM7 since there isn't an obvious direction for them to go unlike the last two iterations.

Today I was thinking about some improvements I would like to see when it comes to the Blueprint feature.

- Weekend setups. Qualifying is an obvious request, but I would also like to determine how much practice time there will be (with the a.i. cars participating) as well as whether the weekend will have 1 or 2 races.

- Saved custom classes. I like making my own classes in FH3, but it gets old fast having to do it every time, especially if it's a class with more than a few cars.

- Grid customization. Along with picking who is in what car I would also like to select liveries for a.i. cars. Currently it seems like FM6 either doesn't load a livery or half the field has the same seasonal/holiday livery (Halloween seems to be a popular one).

- Multiclass racing. This is sort of in FM6, but not in free play as far as I know and you can't race in the lower class.

- Increased lap limit & Timed races. For most tracks the 50 lap limit is enough, but for some shorter tracks it's not even close for a good enduro. Timed races would also be nice.

Here's my requests, short, sweet and simple:

1. Get rid of pointless, non motorsport type vehicles and focus on Building an actual motorsport roster. Let's face it a chryslus 69, escalade and gmc vandura is not race worthy

2. Throw in the long requested and long overdue day and night plus weather cycle

3. Improve free play to allow our own custom races ex:( race cars from our garage, pick and customize our racing grid)

4. Improve car sounds

5. Realistic racing features...see project cars...

6. Ability to group cars in our garage like forza 4

7. Improve online game play and features

Last edited:
1. Get rid of pointless, non motorsport type vehicles and focus on Building an actual motorsport roster. Let's face it a chryslus 69, escalade and gmc vandura is not race worthy

But the pointless, non-motorsport cars are what makes games like GT and Forza so much fun! I think T10 has done a rather good job in this regard as there are quite a few wacky cars that don't belong on a race track in the Forza series, but they still cram plenty of serious racers in the game as well. Granted there is certainly room for improvement, especially when it comes to modern race cars.

I agree with the rest of your post though. :cheers:

But the pointless, non-motorsport cars are what makes games like GT and Forza so much fun! I think T10 has done a rather good job in this regard as there are quite a few wacky cars that don't belong on a race track in the Forza series, but they still cram plenty of serious racers in the game as well. Granted there is certainly room for improvement, especially when it comes to modern race cars.

I agree with the rest of your post though. :cheers:
I mean yeah it was cool between forza 4-6 but moving forward I'm talking about they should change up the roster for the better...besides that's what we have forza horizon for. I rather they throw all those kinds of vehicles, fast and furious cars as well into that series. We will see what approach they take, I'm going to more then likely buy it regardless, I'm just saying what makes sense at this point.

I mean yeah it was cool between forza 4-6 but moving forward I'm talking about they should change up the roster for the better...besides that's what we have forza horizon for. I rather they throw all those kinds of vehicles, fast and furious cars as well into that series. We will see what approach they take, I'm going to more then likely buy it regardless, I'm just saying what makes sense at this point.

So what of the Mercedes Racing Truck, as an example? It's both pretty silly and a race car. :P

I agree with @Northstar — road cars are what makes these games fun. It also offers the devs more opportunity to be unique: a common criticism about GT3-class racing is that all the cars seem to be the same, and I feel like that's true with racing games as well. When every game is providing pretty much the same core collection of racing machines, I'm far less interested in getting one over the other.

That being said, I think if you sit down and count them, Forza has a surprising amount of not only racing cars, but different disciplines. I don't know of any other game where I can try as many different 60s F1 cars, or the BTCC cars, or the V8 Supercars...

I like the current balance. Are there some racing cars that could be added (especially in terms of filling out some of the modern series)? Yep. But I'd be less than thrilled if that came at the expense of the variety T10 has nailed down the last two years.

Another note, turn10 can easily still win the car roster numbers battle. Look at how many race and road cars there are and ones that can be dlc... even by cutting redundant vehicles, wacky vehicles, and many trucks they can still have a roster surpassing 500 cars with nothing but 1930s grand prix, 50-60s grand prix and early f1's, vintage sports and historic sports cars, can ams, groups 4-6 racers, gtp and imsa gto/p' s, groups A-C, some more retro exotic cars ( vector w8...), more old school muscle cars, wtcc, btcc, formula trucks, more hyper cars, 90s gt1 and gt2, 2000s gt1....the list can go on and on. Please turn 10 go this route lol.

even by cutting redundant vehicles, wacky vehicles, and many trucks

Why cut them though since they already model them to be interchangeable? It's not like they will have to re-model something like the Reliant for FM7 as they already modeled it for FH3.

In my opinion at least, T10 already cuts too many cars as is. I want both the normal and high performance versions of a car as well as the trophy trucks and buggies from the FH side.

Will be interesting to see if these vehicles make a return to FM7 after not making the cut in FH3

2013 Abarth Punto Supersport
2011 Alfa Romeo Giuletta Quadrifoglio Verde
1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Sprint Zagato
2008 Aston Martin DBS
1958 Aston Martin DBR1
2001 Audi RS4 Avant
2003 Audi RS 6
2009 Audi RS 6
2015 Audi RS 6 Avant
2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback
2015 Audi S3 Sedan
2004 Audi S4
2010 Audi TTRS Coupe
2000 BMW 323ti Sport (E36 Compact)
1995 BMW 850CSi
2003 BMW M5 E39
2000 BMW Z8
1970 Buick GSX
2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine
2013 Caparo T1
2002 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary
1969 Chevrolet Nova SS 396
2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
2005 Dodge SRT4 ACR
1998 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo
1966 Ford Country Squire
2005 Ford Hot Wheels Mustang
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2015 Ford Mustang GT
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1
2007 Ford Shelby GT500
1986 Honda Civic Si
2014 Honda Civic Si
2007 Honda Civic Type-R
1991 Honda CR-X SiR
1994 Honda Prelude Si
2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker
2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
1971 Lotus Elan Sprint
1999 Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190
1997 Maserati Ghibli Cup
1973 Mazda RX-3
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
2011 McLaren MP4-12C
2015 McLaren P1 GTR
2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator
2009 MINI John Cooper Works
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1997 Mitsubishi GTO
1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo (Z32)
2013 Nissan IDx NISMO Concept
2014 Nissan Juke NISMO RS
2011 Peugeot 308 GTI
1971 Plymouth GTX 426 HEMI
2005 Pontiac Aztek
1969 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Ram Air
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP
2011 Radical SR8 RX
2010 Renault Clio R.S. 200 Cup
2003 Renault Sport Clio V6
2012 Scion tC
1969 Toyota 2000GT
2003 Toyota Celica SS-I
1995 Toyota MR2 GT
1989 Toyota MR2 SC
2013 Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Tech Line Top Gear Edition

I thought of something else that I like about FH3 that I want to continue in FM7; the Forzathons. Honestly, I was spectacle about these at first, but now I think they're a great idea. I like how they give me challenges to win some extra money to save up towards cars or more xp. Not to mention giving me an opportunity to win a dlc car like the Bentley Continental Super Sports or the Lola Race Car.

Anyway, the two changes I would make to this.
1. Add the dlc car I unlock to the dealership so I can buy more than one of them. People overprice them at the auction house.
2. Give players more time to do the events as while I may have time to do the events, I'm aware other people may not have all of the time in the world to do these. 3-4 days would be a more fair time limit than 1-2 days.

fast and furious cars

The C2 Corvette from that pack was worth the 10$ alone, and with the livery editor you can almost make it pass for the legit Sunoco Penske GS.

Road cars cannot be axed from a game like this, they're too important, and with aforementionned livery editor you can actually paint them like racecars and do custom multiplayer leagues/series like we do here. And if they're fun to race, the silly vehicles can stay too, because it adds an element of fun and quirkiness.

I thought of something else that I like about FH3 that I want to continue in FM7; the Forzathons.

I pretty much came in here to post that. The FH3 leak perhaps changed the way T10 handled Forzathons lately, but the concept is still quite interesting and probably could work very well with the Motorsport series.

Yeah, the removal of the road cars seems to me like someone has played a bit too much Project CARS or the other really hardcore sims. Besides, one of the big draws of Forza is the big car list, so why handicap yourself by just going to race cars?

Guys
Yeah, the removal of the road cars seems to me like someone has played a bit too much Project CARS or the other really hardcore sims. Besides, one of the big draws of Forza is the big car list, so why handicap yourself by just going to race cars?
Guys I never said to remove road cars lol , I said they should remove pointless vehicles like gmc vandura, hummer h1, escalade, chryslus rocket 69, the fast n furious cars and cars the take up like 7-10 slots when it's just different liveries of one vehicle...like formula E for example. I love road cars too

Guys

Guys I never said to remove road cars lol , I said they should remove pointless vehicles like gmc vandura, hummer h1, escalade, chryslus rocket 69, the fast n furious cars and cars the take up like 7-10 slots when it's just different liveries of one vehicle...like formula E for example. I love road cars too

But they aren't pointless, that's the thing. The Vandura is actually pretty fun to drive with a bit of upgrades done to it, for instance. While I don't really care about the SUVs, at least the game has a category for them and even custom online lobbies if you want to race them. I didn't care much about the F&F cars but honestly, the Corvette and Escort are actually pretty good, and racing 24 Gurkhas makes for an absolute riot. The racecars that take 7-10 slots with different liveries are actually there because of legal issues with trademarks and whatnot, and most games are in the same boat on that front, GT probably being even worse than FM in this case.

I feel like the most pointless car in the game is the Veyron that's pretty much undriveable stock and impossible to be competitive with once you upgrade it... It's an R-Class car that's slower than most C-Class cars around tracks that don't have a mile long straight... That I'd get rid of in a heartbeat. But stuff like the Isetta or the limo? Never.

I'd honestly argue that we should have more normal/mundane cars to the list like a Ford Fusion Sport or Honda Accord Sport as I would love to drive ordinary cars fast around a race track. That's one of my favorite things about Forza Motorsport 4 as a matter of fact, it had plenty of those along with the sportier cars. I could drive an Acura TSX at one point, then jump into a Viper GTS-R the next.

I'd honestly argue that we should have more normal/mundane cars to the list like a Ford Fusion Sport or Honda Accord Sport as I would love to drive ordinary cars fast around a race track. That's one of my favorite things about Forza Motorsport 4 as a matter of fact, it had plenty of those along with the sportier cars. I could drive an Acura TSX at one point, then jump into a Viper GTS-R the next.
Who knows, maybe they're saving that Dodge Dart for FM7?

Still confused on the 2013 part though... was it supposed to be in Forza 5 or something?

Agreed. I want my Citroen C1 back!

#GetcitycarsbackinForza

Will be interesting to see if these vehicles make a return to FM7 after not making the cut in FH3

2013 Abarth Punto Supersport
2011 Alfa Romeo Giuletta Quadrifoglio Verde
1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Sprint Zagato
2008 Aston Martin DBS
1958 Aston Martin DBR1
2001 Audi RS4 Avant
2003 Audi RS 6
2009 Audi RS 6
2015 Audi RS 6 Avant
2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback
2015 Audi S3 Sedan
2004 Audi S4
2010 Audi TTRS Coupe
2000 BMW 323ti Sport (E36 Compact)
1995 BMW 850CSi
2003 BMW M5 E39
2000 BMW Z8
1970 Buick GSX
2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine
2013 Caparo T1
2002 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary
1969 Chevrolet Nova SS 396
2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
2005 Dodge SRT4 ACR
1998 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo
1966 Ford Country Squire
2005 Ford Hot Wheels Mustang
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2015 Ford Mustang GT
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1
2007 Ford Shelby GT500
1986 Honda Civic Si
2014 Honda Civic Si
2007 Honda Civic Type-R
1991 Honda CR-X SiR
1994 Honda Prelude Si
2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker
2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
1971 Lotus Elan Sprint
1999 Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190
1997 Maserati Ghibli Cup
1973 Mazda RX-3
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
2011 McLaren MP4-12C
2015 McLaren P1 GTR
2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator
2009 MINI John Cooper Works
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1997 Mitsubishi GTO
1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo (Z32)
2013 Nissan IDx NISMO Concept
2014 Nissan Juke NISMO RS
2011 Peugeot 308 GTI
1971 Plymouth GTX 426 HEMI
2005 Pontiac Aztek
1969 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Ram Air
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP
2011 Radical SR8 RX
2010 Renault Clio R.S. 200 Cup
2003 Renault Sport Clio V6
2012 Scion tC
1969 Toyota 2000GT
2003 Toyota Celica SS-I
1995 Toyota MR2 GT
1989 Toyota MR2 SC
2013 Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Tech Line Top Gear Edition

It's not unthinkable. For example, the Mitsubishi GTO was being offered as FM5 DLC but then absent in FH2. The car returned again in FM6 and there are probably other examples. There are some essential cars on that list which somehow missed FH3. Dream scenario would be the FM6 and FH3 car lists combined with FM7 reviving even more classics from FM4.

Last edited:
i'm more of a car tuner id like to be finally able to adjust boost pressure. Id also like to see aerodynamic /bodykit changes. i'm not expecting too much but just the smallest things can make the biggest changes

i'm more of a car tuner id like to be finally able to adjust boost pressure. Id also like to see aerodynamic /bodykit changes. i'm not expecting too much but just the smallest things can make the biggest changes
Those ****ers need to make the aero adjustable on all of the body kits/spoilers.

It's retarded how a spoiler from a performance brand is non-adjustable and lowers grip.

Makes them all pretty pointless as you cannot use them and be competitive unless you're doing a pure speed/acell tune.

It's not unthinkable. For example, the Mitsubishi GTO was being offered as FM5 DLC but then absent in FH2. The car returned again in FM6 and there are probably other examples. There are some essential cars on that list which somehow missed FH3. Dream scenario would be the FM6 and FH3 car lists combined with FM7 reviving even more classics from FM4.

Yeah I think a lot of those will return (hopefully) like they did from FH2 to FM6.

If we get most of the cars from 6, the new models from FH3's base list (sans off-roaders, unless we get rally in FM7 which I highly doubt), all of FH3 DLC's road cars and then some new to Forza models (+ some FM4 goodness) then we'll be set for FM7. Probably around 625-675 cars on disc at launch as a conservative estimate. Would be really impressive considering no other racers are really getting close to these sorts of numbers.

Last edited:
Back