Experiencing Project CARS 2's Red Bull Ring via Controller

My two cents: The cars that got the settings dialed in so far are better to control than any other sim car on the market today. They have inertia and leaning on the sidewalls of the new tires feels really special. It's really easy to anticipate where the car will land on corner exit and lifting mid corner does not automatically equal snap oversteer followed by a tank slapper anymore. My favorite car is: *censored* :D

Personally, I found that the playability with a PS4 pad was very correct except for the formula A and Clio. So if it is improved on Project cars 2, it will be great.

I'm normally play with controller on PC and PC2, but I was very compettive on PC, but now on PC2 acceleration is the problem, Game pad doesn't feel accelerate as wheel, I was racing in a group but i was overtaken on long straights (Red bull ring), they catch me because acceleration sucks on PC2 on game pad, i was trying a lot of control configuration and I have the same result, even if i play against IA at 80% they are faster than me by 2 sec on GTE. If you guys have a strong controller configurarion please share with me, thanks

AI on PC2 can't be compared to PC1. It's much faster (and people are reporting it's even faster after patch 2.0).

Back