Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
Nice racing LP2K! That Pogul [GB] guy was annoying! especially blocking the drafts... luckily he got romped :)
its the way to be though i think..if someone bumps me on purpose and keeps doing it,well im going to have to take them out,its simple bro 👍 nice racing by the way

Sorry about the bumps there guys... still getting warmed up... good racing with JASE and Tired Tyres! 👍 Nice finish LP2k...

Sorry about the bumps there guys... still getting warmed up... good racing with JASE and Tired Tyres! 👍 Nice finish LP2k...
do you know whats my total time?,i only see the points after i cross the finish,not the time,strange!!

Good Race 👍

Can i have the integra tune aswell please.

Sure!... I'm only PMing it at the moment because I havent posted it in my thread yet... and Fuzzy needs to test it as well... maybe it can get faster... :sly:

What is it with orange Focus drivers? If they are not punting you out of the way, they are going the wrong way around the track. Nuts.

Slower that time you only got 9:30 :lol:

Nice tune Blitz

I'm going to have to try this tune.

What's the procedure if you get disconnected before a race starts. Start again straight away or wait for next 15 minutes?

:)
because im having wars with other punters!!! its funny though

You're still coming out on top though.

I get stuck in no mans land 4th. You guys too fast in front and the punters ruining everything for people behind me.

9.28,405 LP2K.... I was having a heated battle with Fitreari [IT] and SkunkSmokeR34 [GB]

SutilMadMax 9:24 :crazy:

Great race Turbo. What hapened at the endof lap 4 ?

EDIT: No worries on the bump knew it was'nt on purpose 👍

SkunkSmokeR34 is a top class driver.. just had a heated 5 lap battle with him ....

SutilMadMax 9:24 :crazy:

Great race Turbo. What hapened at the endof lap 4 ?

EDIT: No worries on the bump knew it was'nt on purpose 👍

Hi fellas, i´ll be in at 45 but i don't think my time is that much good.
The only thing i can see on my setup is i do R1 on front and S3 on rear and my braking is 4-10

Last edited:
Back