Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
  • 88,689 views
just had een awesome battle with TYPE_R and a French fellow at :45.

Was a battle of the F430 for second place

Thanx guys
 
Enjoyed the racing tonight guys - thanks.
Marchbrown told me that you guys chat on Skype?
Well I've installed it now. Skpe name duke_of_pendle
Add me if you like
 
Enjoyed the racing tonight guys - thanks.
Marchbrown told me that you guys chat on Skype?
Well I've installed it now. Skpe name duke_of_pendle
Add me if you like

Yup, good racing sorry in the beginning there with the F40s.... I thought I hit you and waited... :)
 
That was a lot of fun, the F40 was a dream around Fuji, so enjoyable. Imagine a full grid of GTP F40s at Fuji :)

All the best
Maz
 
That was a lot of fun, the F40 was a dream around Fuji, so enjoyable. Imagine a full grid of GTP F40s at Fuji :)

All the best
Maz

That would be cool... idea for an event?? :lol:
 
that's it for tonight.

i had an awesome night of racing. i wish it never ended!


special thanks to:

GTP_SteveO1965 👍
GTP_JASE72 👍
GTP_Fuzzy1990 👍
GTP_Blitz187 👍
GTP_ledhendrix 👍
.......Hiyanu 👍
GTP_LP2K 👍
GTP_Marchbrown 👍
GTP_fairplay_plz 👍
GTP_stealthwinnr 👍
GTP_Theewar 👍
GTP_Wayne 👍
GTP_Graffen 👍
GTP_Grim_Reaper 👍

Till next time
​
 
I think this was a pretty successful event... 👍 Good Job! had a great night of racing!
 
Great... Thought I was gonna race a lot of GTP'ers, and what did I get? Two god damn punting *** Italians!

Just to make sure... you guys are joining at :00 :15 :30 and :45 right? Thought it was odd to not come with a single GTP_ player.
 
Last edited:
Great... Thought I was gonna race a lot of GTP'ers, and what did I get? Two god damn punting *** Italians!

Just to make sure... you guys are joining at :00 :15 :30 and :45 right? Thought it was odd to not come with a single GTP_ player.

Yes mate usual times but the event finished at midnight.
 
Yes mate usual times but the event finished at midnight.

Exactly your too late we where up to 14 GTP-ers on the grid earlier tonight
 
Nice race type-R! 👍
 
Then the simple question, why does it end at midnight?
 
Then the simple question, why does it end at midnight?

Well we can still keep racing :) wanna join? 👍
 
i'll come back for the last one at XX:45

are you in blitz i come with the F430
 
Thanks for some great races tonight guys:tup:.I decided to leave the F40 in the shop and take out the cali instead:).Also like to mention some guy called Savage Henry:tup:.top driver,i had a few races with him that where Awesome..The guy really knows how to do side by side fighting..:)
 
Thanks for some great races tonight guys:tup:.I decided to leave the F40 in the shop and take out the cali instead:).Also like to mention some guy called Savage Henry:tup:.top driver,i had a few races with him that where Awesome..The guy really knows how to do side by side fighting..:)

i agree his is a handful :lol: good and clean driver he is:tup:
 
I see. I've been away for some time so I didn't know. Adding it to first post then! 👍


how do i do that?
 
I did... You can't because its my thread. :)

but your were away for sometime :lol:

i know what you mean mate. good idea for next time:tup:
 
Arghh.. I'm pissed I really didn't remember this event. :ouch:

So. F40's 'event' sometime?
 
Nice battle there with ButtonJ, Savage Henry and Type-R... Good racing guys! 👍
 
JvM
Arghh.. I'm pissed I really didn't remember this event. :ouch:

So. F40's 'event' sometime?

Im down for that... been racing it all night... sweet ride!
 
Had two tight fights in a row for the win with GTP_Bollocks. He won both though! :ouch:
 
Back