Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
  • 88,689 views
haha, just for this one to see if it helps.

Edit: PS3 seems to agree with you, the game locked up!
 
Last edited:
Pure chance, I attended yesterday night races.think 4 times.
Nice to see such a large number of racers from one forum.

really cool
hyper7il.gif

Hi Aleska,
Nice to see you on this forum 👍
You playing with Ferraris tonight?
 
Mine did too!

I should be back on for xx00.

It's a shame more people arn't playing with this. Every online race seems to have died down...

Got lots of members viewing, but only two racers...Odd!!
 
Hi Aleska,
Nice to see you on this forum 👍
You playing with Ferraris tonight?

Hi my friend
Unfortunately it is Sunday and Sunday in the main do not have any time.
Most.
n055.gif
 
Anyone want my tune for this event?

I seem to be out infront on my own - doesn't make for good recording lol.

what are your practice lap times?
 
It's a shame more people arn't playing with this. Every online race seems to have died down...

Got lots of members viewing, but only two racers...Odd!!


I will come to track, when I manage to turn off my 2-year old Son. Cant find key from him anywhere, so I only can wait that gasoline ends I think... :confused:
 
I will come to track, when I manage to turn off my 2-year old Son. Cant find key from him anywhere, so I only can wait that gasoline ends I think... :confused:

LOL i will be on soon, but top gear is on at eight :)
 
Pure chance, I attended yesterday night races.think 4 times.
Nice to see such a large number of racers from one forum.

really cool
hyper7il.gif

Yup, Saw you last night... but I wasnt much competition in the F40 :crazy: You are quick in the Cali!
 
Come on guys!!!

Only me and cultlife in it...
 
Come on guys!!!

Only me and cultlife in it...

you've missed all the action yesterday night mate
 
That's nice, but my girlfriend was round yesterday.

If I have to keep winning on my own, I will.

Someone out there has to be quicker than me and I'm just being pateint enough for them to join.

I'd rather lose, than keep winning easy races.
 
Started 9th into 1st by the chicane and then a very nice driver called boldoplay (ES) decided to take me out :grumpy: clawed my way back to 4th and he done it again :grumpy:
 
Started 9th into 1st by the chicane and then a very nice driver called boldoplay (ES) decided to take me out :grumpy: clawed my way back to 4th and he done it again :grumpy:

ES again. thats a surprise :lol:
 
I'll do some racing after Top Gear.... Ive raced a bunch these last couple of days... my eyes need a rest :lol:
 
I will come to track, when I manage to turn off my 2-year old Son. Cant find key from him anywhere, so I only can wait that gasoline ends I think... :confused:

:lol:
 
Great, miss xx15...

Back xx30 with cam-lad on.

Good luck.
 
Nice race Racer_LP, but you won.

Guess its Clarkson time in the uk, see you all later!
 
Last edited:
Still no big GTP members...WTF?

Back in a couple of hours.
 
im in at 15 xx 👍 get the camera rolling lol
 
Back