Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
  • 88,685 views
Are you going to be in 'Schummy-Night today Aleska?

Last time I unfortunatly need to stop after few races because my Son had flu, but today I think I have all chances to race whole night. (7-11pm GMT)

Everybody else too, be there. What more good drivers, that less others!
 
Are you going to be in 'Schummy-Night today Aleska?

Last time I unfortunatly need to stop after few races because my Son had flu, but today I think I have all chances to race whole night. (7-11pm GMT)

Everybody else too, be there. What more good drivers, that less others!

Schummy night??? Is that a new event??? if so count me in tonight!! :) I'll be in the F40 or F430 👍
 
Schummy night??? Is that a new event??? if so count me in tonight!! :) I'll be in the F40 or F430 👍

Nice!

Me, Aleska and bunch of other 'non-GTP's' have organized long time track-meetings few times in a week.

It was quite hilarious when T&L-guys organized Bond-race... we've had same named Bond-race, at same day, many months...only in different track and time :)

We need to think about, if it could be possible to arrange somekind minimalistic Team-Racing someday. Me and Aleska could set up our Teams qualifications, and create three drivers 'hit-squad', T&L could do same, and you other GTP-dudes could do your Official GTP-team.

Idea could be, that best two drivers result will count from each team. That way we would have big possibility to have enough drivers from every team.

Point example: (If it's full, 12 grid)

position 1 =12points
position 2 =11points
etc,etc...

Because there would be outsiders too, we just think about them like they would be participating too, but they dont know it. So they might eat points away from us.

This could give more fun to racing, cause even if your own race would be ruined by mistake, you still would have responsibility to do your best in rest of that race, to getting even one point more to your team.


...just one minute thinking. I'm bored at home, but cant play because my Kid. Continue my idea if you like it :)
 
Schummy night??? Is that a new event??? if so count me in tonight!! :) I'll be in the F40 or F430 👍


Aki said it all.
g040.gif
 
Nice!

Me, Aleska and bunch of other 'non-GTP's' have organized long time track-meetings few times in a week.

It was quite hilarious when T&L-guys organized Bond-race... we've had same named Bond-race, at same day, many months...only in different track and time :)

We need to think about, if it could be possible to arrange somekind minimalistic Team-Racing someday. Me and Aleska could set up our Teams qualifications, and create three drivers 'hit-squad', T&L could do same, and you other GTP-dudes could do your Official GTP-team.

Idea could be, that best two drivers result will count from each team. That way we would have big possibility to have enough drivers from every team.

Point example: (If it's full, 12 grid)

position 1 =12points
position 2 =11points
etc,etc...

Because there would be outsiders too, we just think about them like they would be participating too, but they dont know it. So they might eat points away from us.

This could give more fun to racing, cause even if your own race would be ruined by mistake, you still would have responsibility to do your best in rest of that race, to getting even one point more to your team.


...just one minute thinking. I'm bored at home, but cant play because my Kid. Continue my idea if you like it :)

Well AutoAki, I must say it sounds like a good idea and I think I know some people that would love to join this! Right now anything we can think of makes GT5:P more interesting... because theyre not treating us with updates, we will just have to think stuff like this up. The initiative from Roombooter for that last minute Ferrari event last weekend was also a good one... lots of people showed up and above all its SSSSSOOOOOO much nicer to race with forum members and people that can race!! 👍 So I'm down with the whole idea and at the moment I have nothing to add... I'll think about it! :)
 
Sounds like a great idea, when is it arranged for?
 
Sounds like a great idea, when is it arranged for?

I think I will give it some more thoughts after T&L has done their next events schedule.
 
Gee, I dont know... :dopey::dopey: Maybe I hang out here to much :lol: it does say GTP Addict :sly:

you can better be a GTP addict then a football hooligan :lol:
 
steve o and spiff, nice race just now guys....pitty about the lag and that frikkin minion from spain
 
Be careful when driving behind anyone... I've noticed some small lag in both races which I have raced now.
 
steve o and spiff, nice race just now guys....pitty about the lag and that frikkin minion from spain

Thanks mate, i laughed we waited on the line for about 20 seconds on the 3rd lap and he waited around the corner to have another go at us :lol:
 
hehe, that was cool. man i hope there's another event like last saturday. i missed out.. had a family thing. spiff, sorry for stopping but i had to let the wife in.
 
hehe, that was cool. man i hope there's another event like last saturday. i missed out.. had a family thing.



Off course. After the success of last Saturday. I will definitely organize another event. But unfortunately not on short terms.
 
thanks Roomboter. You ca definately count me in for that one.
 
Off course. After the success of last Saturday. I will definitely organize another event. But unfortunately not on short terms.

Are you racing tonight mate?
 
Sorry Spiff about bumb... have no weapons to avoid that. Too many gas-crazy kiddies bumbing me behind onto you.

That's why I entered to pit. Three bumbs before chicane in lap 1, was too much for my Old Lady. People just dont understand, that these classic dinosaurs cant take that kind of hits without getting broke.
 
got DC'd at :15

try again at 30
 
Last edited:
nice race with bollox and aleska shame it was for only 1 lap
 
Sorry Bollocks that you 'need to wait' me on lap 1... your small tap did not was the reason that I spinned. I think I would lost that car there anyway. Too much trying to get Roomboter's cap caught.

I need more patience.
 
Sorry Bollocks that you 'need to wait' me on lap 1... your small tap did not was the reason that I spinned. I think I would lost that car there anyway. Too much trying to get Roomboter's cap caught.

I need more patience.

its all about being really smooth with the F40.. your pretty quick with it 👍
 
But i touch you

but if im not mistaken you where behind me and bollox was behind you and he pushed you against me. Right?
 
So we had Bollox up a bum then :lol:

Sorry it's a Brit thing.
 
its all about being really smooth with the F40..

Yep... it's totally great feeling car, but when it turns out wild horse, there really need to have quick hands.

I should bolt-on my table to the floor. It's way too light, and in those situations my videocamera almost flies away on it. I use FF 10, and when doing emergency moves, my tables feet arise many inches. :)
 
So we had Bollox up a bum then :lol:

Sorry it's a Brit thing.

yeah shame it happend. that ruined a amazing 3 men battle. :grumpy: (okay 2 men a lady :lol:)
 
Back