Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
  • 88,685 views
Mate 2 men and a lady? that sounds bad :sly:

In at :00 or :15 mate.

it was aleska so it wasn't bad in this case :lol:

im already offline, see you next time 👍
 
Heh... Aleska... you should know I'm centleman, Ladies first. Now we end up side by side to that curve, and it wont work.

Remember next time in that kind of situation, I will give up. ;)


edit: ...by the way, it was my mistake. I should not lift gas for you. Dont be sorry Pal!
 
toracer seemed to get aggressive near the end of the :30 race there, Twisty.
 
Sorry if I hit you watevaman, for some reason I'm all over the place today.

Good racing earlier though.
 
Thanks for the nice racing guys. Managed to get a couple of good starts, and lead from the first corner. Was nice to get a few race wins, doesn't happen often for me lol, but missed some of the close battles. Sorry i can't stop longer. Night all.
 
Enjoyed the racing tonight toracer32 till the br crew showed up.:sly:
 
Is that guy in the red California (davissi GB) the same guy who came on here complaining about the driving of GTP members?

I think so... there was somone... ?? :confused:
 
So AutoAki... Hows the weather over there??? 👍
 
Last edited:
I'm on now. finally got my playseat to go with the G25. You better watch out.


Davisi is that guy. Total tool, I raced all afternoon with him the other day and lets just say he is awful.
 
Racer LP,

Good race, It was my first time using clutch & H shifter, had a few miss shifts but I really enjoyed it.

👍
 
I'm on now. finally got my playseat to go with the G25. You better watch out.

Yeah!! a Playseat!! Definately worth it!! :) You'll be able to play for hours without any discomfort... :lol:
 
Last edited:
Thanks grim 👍. First good race I had today.
I don't use the clutch and H-shifter. I've tried the shifter when I first got my wheel, but I need a better setup to be able to use it.
How are you liking the playseat? Been thinking about buying one myself.
 
some races from yesterday... http://www.youtube.com/AutoAki


Thanks about fun track-meeting!

Nice work Aki.
g010.gif
 
👍
 
Last edited:


Oh ok, that clears things up... 👍

-edit: Read that post now Aki... :lol:
 
Last edited:
Oh ok, that clears things up... always so messy with accusations and stuff... I can always edit the post to say something else! I'll do that ! 👍
Edited 👍
-edit: Read that post now Aki... :lol:

You will have to edit your posts to get rid of any quotes :)
 
You will have to edit your posts to get rid of any quotes :)

Hey Steve you have to edit my quotes in your posts as well :lol:
 
Last edited:
Ok, guys... I'm going to get some work done on this boring friday, before I fall behind :lol:.... You will see me on the track tonight!! 👍
 
So AutoAki... Hows the weather over there??? 👍

Very fine weather, thanks for asking! :)

Few hours ago was littlebit snowing, but not enough that I could go out and do some donuts.



Thanks to everybody! I feel lot comfort now...
 
Very fine weather, thanks for asking! :)

Few hours ago was littlebit snowing, but not enough that I could go out and do some donuts.



Thanks to everybody! I feel lot comfort now...

:lol:
Here, we barely have any snow to go and have some fun on.
 
Back