Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
  • 88,689 views
Oh my god, who was that Italian ****?

Moron.
 
Would love to find that out...............

They cant seem to beat us at anything else so i would doubt it......:sly:

than i misunderstood you :lol:
 
Stupid spin - was having a blast...

Holy crap that 599!
 
Last edited:
RPM. I don't know how much longer I can deal with these drivers.

On break.

You tape our races?
 
Last edited:
THANKS for the info Blitz I'll get a PAL version of game soon so I can play you guys.:sly:
 
THANKS for the info Blitz I'll get a PAL version of game soon so I can play you guys.:sly:

Sounds good.... new competition is always welcome! 👍
 
RPM. I don't know how much longer I can deal with these drivers.

On break.

You tape our races?
Lol, it's a crap race...not enough GTP players man!

Yep, recorded them all. I'll put them on tomorow.
 
Thanks buddy I'll see you at Fuji.:sly:
 
'm calling it a night now lads. Thanks to mr_geez, jvm, fuzzy, blitz, tzayad and anyone else i forgot to mention, for the great racing.
 
On the NA version downhillguy is smoking fast,thanks rooster727 for great racing,also KEVINGENE,Dsarge13
 
Anything on for tonight?

i doubt it.

im not sure if im gonna be online tonight but when i am it will be late at night
 
i doubt it.

im not sure if im gonna be online tonight but when i am it will be late at night

I am sure you wait untill i am drunk before you come on :cheers: it is Saturday after all :)
 
I might come in today, with Ferrari F430. :)
 
I will bring the F430 out for a few, starting @ XX:45. 👍
 
Last edited:
Cam lad out at xx00

DAMN!

Just noticed 637PP

DOH.
 
Last edited:
Nice couple of races RPM, sorry for the taps, little bit laggy my end. Dont think much to you using the green run off area's as much as you do, 2 wheels over yes, but you were completely over.
 
Back