Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
Sorry for the bump on the last corner Roomboter. Great race apart from that.
I did do a 1:44:888 on lap 4 - thats my fastest lap in the F430 so far... :)

Thanks Geez... That was some nice battle!

...and for everybody else ofcourse too. I'm littlebit finding good setups. So odd car after driving F40 about week.

Sorry Animera for the knock in lap 1 or 2. Completely missed my braking point

Im getting tired. Im off

See ya and good night everybody

Was nice a 4 man GTP grid 👍 same tag same car different drivers shame I ruined it

sorry

Last edited:
Sorry for the bump on the last corner Roomboter. Great race apart from that.
I did do a 1:44:888 on lap 4 - thats my fastest lap in the F430 so far... :)

No problem mate

Like I did I a race later. This are race incidents. Don’t apologize for that. I know your clean

Congratulations with your fasted lap 👍

thanks guys for some good racing without so many punters..late night (or rather early morning) meetings as usual are the best.. ;-) cheers..

Thanks and thanks for the good racing this afternoon (yes, its 5.00PM in NZ now)

thanks guys for some good racing without so many punters..late night (or rather early morning) meetings as usual are the best.. ;-) cheers..

thanks to you guys too was awesome im really going to bed now

greatz

Sheesh, Roomboter and AutoAki sure can drive those Ferrari's ... nice race!

Thanks Pal,👍 ...and nice to meet one new (for me) fast and clean racer. Hope to see you again sometime!

I really need to go sleep now, it's 6.20am here in Finland. Had very nice races with you guys, and I found enjoyable setups because of you. (same wheel setups as Prudent Bears Bond-Race M3, if you wanna try...)

I'll be back, after T&L's Star Wars-event... tomorrow I need to start Lotus practices in No Mercy. So hard to drive with S2's if I'm jumping here and there all the time. :)

Thanks for some great racing again guys. Sorry for all the the taps, specially animera in the last few races. I was only being affectionate. Lol.

hello guys!I'am form Brasil.My ID in PSN is GTBR_Brcruz.I can participate yours online races? I'am all time in Fugi 650 ferraris.Sorry about my english

Last edited:
Roomboter, please watch the double and triple posting.

Use the edit feature instead if you want to add something to your latest post. 👍

Back