2nd 2.005
3rd 1.610
4th 1.260
5th 1.040
6th 0.900
FG 4.685

Perfect for Fugi .Short gears but they do for me.let me know what you think 👍

thanks mate

i changed it a bit cos it was running max ad the end of the straight. im gonna try it now online what happend while sliptreaming

i call it the day

gears for now are (still needs some testing)

1st 2.930
2nd 2.005
3rd 1.610
4th 1.253
5th 1.021
6th 0.872
FG 4.550

with this setting there is room for slipstreaming but haven't try this one yet myself.

thanks for sharing your tune. let me know if you try it. and what you think of it

Last edited:
thanks mate

i changed it a bit cos it was running max ad the end of the straight. im gonna try it now online what happend while sliptreaming

i call it the day

gears for now are (still needs some testing)

1st 2.930
2nd 2.005
3rd 1.610
4th 1.253
5th 1.021
6th 0.872
FG 4.550

with this setting there is room for slipstreaming but haven't try this one yet myself.

thanks for sharing your tune. let me know if you try it. and what you think of it
i'll give them settings a go mate,see what there like 👍

Anyone racing in this event now or soon? I tried to race in it earlier and it said grid position unavailable.

raced at this event properly for the first time tonight,

i have a habit of chasing the best possible race time and want to know whats the fastest time you know of?

i did a 8.45 but it wasnt a completely clean race

Anything in the 8.30-8.40 range is really quick... I have managed 8.54 with the F430... and a 9.01 in the F40.....

THE F430 SCUDERIA :)

This car should be in GT5P,my best car ever!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
yeh the ascari is a great car too.way quick!!!
does it still hold the lead on top gears test track ? last time i checked i'm sure it did.

As far i know it still is

Tried the gear rotation already?

Just want to congratulate people for the nice racing last night. This is to all the people who raced in this event(you know who you are). It was all New Zealanders except for me though, but it was close, clean racing which is great. Definetly the best night of online racing since i've had GT5P in my opinion.
Will anyone be online at xx:00 or xx:15?

Last edited:
Good racing tonight again. Sorry for the bump in the xx:00 race mad94d, you suddenly ghosted in front of me in the middle of the turn.
GTP_JoeNinety, hopefully one day I'll be fast enough to give you a tighter race.

Good racing tonight again. Sorry for the bump in the xx:00 race mad94d, you suddenly ghosted in front of me in the middle of the turn.
GTP_JoeNinety, hopefully one day I'll be fast enough to give you a tighter race.

no worries it was my fault because I was trialing S3 tyres on the car and having serious understeer and oversteer problems. I was a lot slower than usual in the xx:00 race. I was going about 2 seconds slower than usual so i'm not going to run R1 again forever now. Good racing tonight GTP_joeninety and GTP_animera. Will be racing again at xx:30, ps3 froze at XX:15.

Didnt see you at the xx:30 race mad94d, so i waited till the xx:45 race, then saw you go offline. I'm off to bed now. Thanks again for the great races.

I hope they change this event back to suzuka. Without the RBE. That would be awsome

Back