Exploit Found

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bystronicman
  • 47 comments
  • 9,396 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
534
Messages
Bystronicman08
[If people want to exploit the game, let them work out how to do it all on their own - interludes]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hmm interesting. how come i didnt get a birthday gift car when i started up using my normal account thats been there forever?

when are we supposed to get a birthday gift?
 
Link doesn't work.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get an F10 this way? :)
 
hmm interesting. how come i didnt get a birthday gift car when i started up using my normal account thats been there forever?

when are we supposed to get a birthday gift?

On the date that you put as your birthday whenever you set up your PS3.You get a car from that year,so if you create another account and put 11/25/1966 as your birthday then you will get a car from 1966 and tomorrow 11/26 and whatever year you want a car from.
 
hmm interesting. how come i didnt get a birthday gift car when i started up using my normal account thats been there forever?

when are we supposed to get a birthday gift?

On your birthday.
 
The only car I'll be getting legitimately is an Audi Quattro, which is nice, but I'd rather have something else.
 
On your birthday.

ok fair enough.

thats 5 months away.

and i know i am going to get the '87 Motul Honda civic.

Dammit!!
 
Well if that's the case, Sauber Mercedes C9 here I come.
 
Such a good idea! When I get a PS3 I'll do this to get a 330 P4, an F10, and an X1:lol:
 
I was born in '93... So... NOTHING.

There's some MX-5s and Skylines, but when are there ever not a few MX-5s and Skylines. *shakes fist*

I was born in January... So I missed the F40 by LESS THAN A MONTH.
 
I was born in '93... So... NOTHING.

There's some MX-5s and Skylines, but when are there ever not a few MX-5s and Skylines. *shakes fist*

I was born in January... So I missed the F40 by LESS THAN A MONTH.

Create a new account on your PS3 and you can set the day and year to whatever you want to then just gift the car back to your main account.You can gift museum cards too.
 
Although i love this game I think that PD has made many minor flaws, i dislike the fact that the B-spec races are the same as A-spec. I think that the physics and graphics (although the shadows are dodgy) are awsome, I just think that the actual carrear mode is too shallow compared to previous games in the series.
 
Although i love this game I think that PD has made many minor flaws, i dislike the fact that the B-spec races are the same as A-spec. I think that the physics and graphics (although the shadows are dodgy) are awsome, I just think that the actual carrear mode is too shallow compared to previous games in the series.

And what does this have to do with the topic at hand?If you want to make observations about the game please post in General Discussion.Better yet post in the Emo and Epic rage thread that is where all complaints go.
 
Ergh I don't agree with this style of play. Requesting lock :)
 
If i was born one year later I could get my actual real life car. :( That is if they give out standard cars...

Not too sure about using this exploit.. but to be honest, it sounds better than racing 500 laps of daytona just to buy some of the expensive cars.
 
Getting anything good is unlikely. I just got a honda n360 for inputting 1967. Yay.
 
Create a new account on your PS3 and you can set the day and year to whatever you want to then just gift the car back to your main account.You can gift museum cards too.

I know. But I'm just saying my "official" birthday is crap. :)
 
I don't like this topic. I don't like this exploit. It ruins the point of the game if people aredoing this, but whatever.
 
Ergh I don't agree with this style of play. Requesting lock :)

Why?If you don't want to do it then don't.It's not cheating i don't think.If you feel it's wrong then just ignore it.
 
Getting anything good is unlikely. I just got a honda n360 for inputting 1967. Yay.

Someone on Gamefaqs.com said he got the Mark IV race car for the year 1967
 
I have to wait 10 months to get a free car?? bummer...
 
I assume you mean make a new PSN name? Can you use the same email as your original PSN name or what? Thanks
 
I assume you mean make a new PSN name? Can you use the same email as your original PSN name or what? Thanks

No you can't,just make up some random e-mail it doesnt have to be real.Yes make a new PSN name
 
So you can reuse the same account multiple times? If not then it's useless as it takes for ever to set up an account.
 
So you can reuse the same account multiple times? If not then it's useless as it takes for ever to set up an account.

No,new account each time.It takes me 5 minutes to make an account and another 5 to get the car and send it to myself.10 minutes for 5 museum cards and maybe a 20,000,000CR car is not too bad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back