Exploit Found

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bystronicman
  • 47 comments
  • 9,396 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it 6 times.

1987 three times. Best car I got was a Lotus Espirit Turbo HC(wanted the RUF Yellowbird). Other two times I got Nissan Be-1.

Tried 1967 twice, both times got a Honda N360.
 
So if i get those gift cars, can i sell them back to game then and earn some cash? You guys better do this exploit before PD update or ban us or something, just like in forza motorsport.
 
I tried it 6 times.

1987 three times. Best car I got was a Lotus Espirit Turbo HC(wanted the RUF Yellowbird). Other two times I got Nissan Be-1.

Tried 1967 twice, both times got a Honda N360.

Try 1944 that is the Vw thingy and i someone said you can sel it for a lot of money.I'm tying that one after the on i'm doing now
 
So if i get those gift cars, can i sell them back to game then and earn some cash? You guys better do this exploit before PD update or ban us or something, just like in forza motorsport.

Yes you can sell them back to get credits,but only up to a certain amount.I don't know the amount,the guy that got the Mark IV race car couldn't sell it.
 
This also works for museum cards and paint colors too.
 
It was a nice idea to reward players on their birthday. I suppose Kaz thought that people would just be glad to receive something extra, but I guess he didn't saw this exploit thing coming...
I think it's very sad to exploit this, since he was very kind to insert the feature in first place. He might as well remove it because of you guys...
 
Curious but how do I make it so "give to friend" is not greyed out?
 
It was a nice idea to reward players on their birthday. I suppose Kaz thought that people would just be glad to receive something extra, but I guess he didn't saw this exploit thing coming...
I think it's very sad to exploit this, since he was very kind to insert the feature in first place. He might as well remove it because of you guys...

No need to get your panties in a wad,if you don;t like it then just don't use it.It's that simple.
 
Since I was born in 1983, I'm assuming I'll get a crappy Nissan something-or-other. Oh well, still a cool easter egg :)
 
Ergh I don't agree with this style of play. Requesting lock :)
I'll keep an eye on it for now. From the looks of things, the gift car is pre-set depending on the year you enter, so it looks unlikely that people will be able to get Ferrari F10s and Veyrons and the like. I'll leave it open for now and talk with the other moderators.
 
Wonder if this works for expensive cars, I'm going to try 1992 see if I can get one of those bad ass Croup C racers!

It is using the system, but hey, that's like being on welfare and having a under the table job. If it's a hole in the system, people are going to exploit it. If it continues to work than I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed to be talked about. If Kaz does something about it, then maybe it's wrong. Perhaps he did this on purpose?
 
I'll keep an eye on it for now. From the looks of things, the gift car is pre-set depending on the year you enter, so it looks unlikely that people will be able to get Ferrari F10s and Veyrons and the like. I'll leave it open for now and talk with the other moderators.

You're right you can't get any cars newer than '92.So no F1's or anything great really.
 
I think this is great, whether you think it's cheating or not, people still have to complete the races :P

Regardless I did find out one limit. You can't send more than one car before you must recieve it on the other end. I sent a R92CP Race Car and then a Toyota Vitz, and only the Vitz was recieved. So you have to switch between accounts every time. A bit of a P.I.T.A
 
Can you sell the gift cars for money?

Only up to a certain amount,i don't know what that is though.Some guy gifted himself a Mark VI race car from '66 i believe but could not sell it.I won a mazda from the same year and got like 15,000 for it.
 
I think this is great, whether you think it's cheating or not, people still have to complete the races :P

Regardless I did find out one limit. You can't send more than one car before you must recieve it on the other end. I sent a R92CP Race Car and then a Toyota Vitz, and only the Vitz was recieved. So you have to switch between accounts every time. A bit of a P.I.T.A

Yes you can send multiple cars at once.I did i got like 3 cars one my main account at once.
 
It's becoming apparent that this glitch allows people to gain free money. Hence, I'm closing this thread. If people want to cheat, let them work out how to do it all on their own.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back