F.I.T.T WSR/Senna F3 Challenge

• Thread starter Pete05
  • 535 comments
I remember you being fast in the camber tests so I look forward to what you can do here đź‘Ť

Is that FIA approved? :odd: :lol:

I used to be able to get into the top 1000 fairly consistently in time trials when I had the time to put in but I was still fascinated by how much faster the top guys were, where I was fighting for tenths they were somehow finding seconds :lol:
Camber tests? I think you might have me mixed up with someone else. The only public testing I've done was for the Hot Hatch FITT contest held at the modern version of Brands Hatch GP.

Thanks for your time testing Shaunm80, great times. Pleased you like my tune, I too wished it had been faster too. Just got too squirrelly for me. Thanks again for your time and the kind words.
Your welcome. I enjoyed driving each tune and seeing what the tuners had done with it. One thing I would say about yours is to find a setting which keeps most of the stability you already have but gives some looseness for drivers to really push this thing. You will have a monster in your garage if you can get that balance right. :)

So now I'm on my way home again with the bus arrrgh it"s only takes 1 hour to drive
10 km . But then I hope there is fresh coffee when I get home , so I can tap in my test results for the F.I.T T WSR
You probibly walk as fast or faster then the bus trip :odd: I know I could. I can do 10 minute miles walking with no issues. 8 minutes if I pick up the pace. given a km is 0.675 of a mile, in thoery I could do 6 minute km's walking.

Here are the test result and Points from The Old Danish Rabbit
testet with steering wheel all aids off only ABS1 @Bowtie-muscle
Lap time; 1:23.678 DC; 10
Impression of the tune;Amazing tune ,I feelt it was getting faster and faster for every lap .
Suspention,gearbox, drivetrain worked really perfect together . "it´s Perfect.

@DolHaus
Lap time;1:23-708 DC: 9.6
Impression of the tune; from lap 1 to 3 , I didn´t know where I have the car, it felt like itturns between unstable and stable, but I learnd it by chancing my braking point I only wish a little more speed. but all in all a nice tune
Ps It dont like the curbs

@fordracer
Lap time; 1:25.422 DC; 9.6
Impression of the tune;nice tune , But it loose speed in the corners , anyway I sttill liked it

@Motor City Hami
Lap time;1:23.875 DC; 10
Impression of the tune; Only one thing for me to say WAUOOO . It´s fast and stable out of corners. Verry Good Job

@MrGrado
Lap time; 1:25.340 DC; 9.0
Impression of the tune; It´s likes to spin out and very difficult to save it again ,gearbox could have been a little longer, but a good tune anyway

@Otaliema
Lap time; 1:24.373 DC; 10
Impression of the tune; Easy to drive and when you spin out it´s very easy to save again.. It´s avery very good tune.

@Pete05
Lap time;1:23.644 DC;9.4
Impression of the tune;It pretty fast but likes to oversteer ,but a little of the throttle and it over.
when you get to knowit it was fun to drive. Good Job

@Ridox2JZGTE
Lap time; 1:25.862 DC; 9.2
Impression of the tune; Touch the curbs or grass the car will spin you around and it impossible to save again.
it´s fast , acclerate good. good traction out of corners.. Nice Tune

@shaunm80
Lap time; 1:24.744 DC; 9.8
Impression of the tune; very stable , good handling, brakes good ( just tap the pedal)A little more speed would be good.
good grib in and out of corners .Really Good Job

@sinof1337
Lap time; 1:25.245 DC; 9.3
Impression of the tune; the 3 first laps went to figure out this car must say I never becomeone with it .
It´s fast brakes ok but it really likes to give you a spin so throttle control is needed. But Ialso have to say it was fun to drive... Good Job

@xande1959
Lap time; 1:25.029 DC; 9
Impression of the tune;It´s has alot of grib in the rear but missede that in the front. gearbox could be better, brakes ok . good job

Thanks to ALL you tuners for creating thies tunes. here is tunes for different driving styles.
You have all done a great job to this WSR

testet with steering wheel all aids off only ABS1

@shaunm80
Impression of the tune; very stable , good handling, brakes good ( just tap the pedal)A little more speed would be good.
Thank you for my review and thank you for testing. Very quick times and consistent also :). Glad you liked my tune too. I see you gave three 10s as well.. Gonna be close on DC between the three of them I think.

Impression of the tune;Amazing tune ,I feelt it was getting faster and faster for every lap .

@DolHaus
Impression of the tune; from lap 1 to 3 , I didn´t know where I have the car, it felt like itturns between unstable and stable, but I learnd it by chancing my braking point I only wish a little more speed. but all in all a nice tune

@fordracer
Impression of the tune;nice tune , But it loose speed in the corners , anyway I sttill liked it

@Motor City Hami
Impression of the tune; Only one thing for me to say WAUOOO . It´s fast and stable out of corners. Verry Good Job

@MrGrado
Impression of the tune; It´s likes to spin out and very difficult to save it again ,gearbox could have been a little longer, but a good tune anyway

@Otaliema
Impression of the tune; Easy to drive and when you spin out it´s very easy to save again.. It´s avery very good tune.

@Pete05
Impression of the tune;It pretty fast but likes to oversteer ,but a little of the throttle and it over.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Impression of the tune; Touch the curbs or grass the car will spin you around and it impossible to save again.

@shaunm80

@sinof1337
Impression of the tune; the 3 first laps went to figure out this car must say I never becomeone with it .
It´s fast brakes ok but it really likes to give you a spin so throttle control is needed. But Ialso have to say it was fun to drive... Good Job

@xande1959
Impression of the tune;It´s has alot of grib in the rear but missede that in the front. gearbox could be better, brakes ok . good job

Thanks to ALL you tuners for creating thies tunes. here is tunes for different driving styles.
Thank you for testing Soren :bowdown:
There's some really fast times there & I'm really glad you were able to get to grips with my tune.
Things are proving very close indeed.

@DolHaus

@fordracer

@Motor City Hami

@MrGrado

@Otaliema

@Pete05

@Ridox2JZGTE

@shaunm80

@sinof1337

@xande1959

Wow are you fast, thank you for testing and for the really fast time. Also, a DC 10.0:embarrassed:, thank you thank you.

arrrgh I´m not so fast .... Know a danish kid 14 years old he´s much faster
I'd sign him up on a management deal and work really hard at getting him on the road to a professional career. It sounds like he has the raw speed to make it to the big time.

@DolHaus

@fordracer

@Motor City Hami

@MrGrado

@Otaliema

@Pete05

@Ridox2JZGTE

@shaunm80

@sinof1337

@xande1959

Where are you finding that extra second? I just don't get it! :lol:
Fantastic driving sir, well done :cheers:

Where are you finding that extra second? I just don't get it! :lol:
Fantastic driving sir, well done :cheers:
maybe it the way I brake to 75% and the 50% and end with 20-25 % braking true the corner and acclerate at the same time all that in a split sec

But at Brands hatch Turn 5 I go with fullthrottle and turn 6 brake just a tap at full throttle

Back