chromatic9
Post your F1 2010 pics here! :)

f12010game2010092321470.jpg

f12010game2010092321413.jpg

f12010game2010092322031.jpg

f12010game2010092322052.jpg

f12010game2010092419412.jpg

f12010game2010092415385.png

800x res. Wonder what res most are using these days? Is 1280x720 too big?

If you right click on the image and click view image it'll be much sharper. This site blurs images quite a bit. Does for me anyhow.

Last edited:
Nothing too exciting yet, made these on the run...

1256ybb.png

v42wc9.png

2i0suog.png

2wmo1lj.png

15ygwx.png

@chromatic: I'm using 1920x1080...so I have no problem with pictures filling up my screen. :P

Last edited:
Since I can't find this game anywhere, I'm very tempted to just buy this off Steam as I'm pretty positive my PC can handle this if it can handle large GTR2 girds on near max-settings. I already have the G25 as well. :ouch:

Since I can't find this game anywhere, I'm very tempted to just buy this off Steam as I'm pretty positive my PC can handle this if it can handle large GTR2 girds on near max-settings. I already have the G25 as well. :ouch:

What video card and CPU are you currently using?

CPU is Intel Core 2 Quad & nVidia GeForce GT 240.

Let us know how the game runs for you. I'm running an Intel Core i3-350M and an Ati Mobility Radeon HD5730 and very interested in this game since my DFP still is in mint condition after all these years.

I do have a laptop though, but it handles Crysis very nicely.

Let us know how the game runs for you. I'm running an Intel Core i3-350M and an Ati Mobility Radeon HD5730 and very interested in this game since my DFP still is in mint condition after all these years.

I do have a laptop though, but it handles Crysis very nicely.

What's your laptop's native res?

I went the steam route.. took friggin ages to get unlocked (UK) :grumpy:

It's a Visual feast on my i7 with 5870... full 1920 x1080 everything on...

The tracks look good, it's going to take a bit to dial in the settings.. but my experience has been these images are representative of the PC image quality.

1366X768. I play Crysis on 1024X600 resolution though.

You'd have no problem if you played this on the same resolution and make a few compromises with the game settings. You could run a few things on high, perhaps even ultra but I'm not 100% certain as I don't keep up with mobile GPUs very often. I'd suggest using Catalyst to overclock but laptops aren't very fond of heat, so, no.

You'd have no problem if you played this on the same resolution and make a few compromises with the game settings. You could run a few things on high, perhaps even ultra but I'm not 100% certain as I don't keep up with mobile GPUs very often. I'd suggest using Catalyst to overclock but laptops aren't very fond of heat, so, no.

Well as a benchmark I'm running Crysis on customized high settings which make the overall graphics look like the very high settings without the software impact. I also play Fallout 3 on the default ultra settings without any hick-ups.

There is a thread over at the Codemasters forum where players with high-end rigs complain of framerate issues while others who have a lower end system than my laptop have no problem at all. I will take my DFP with me tomorrow incase I do decide to get the game. 👍

Nah. Let's keep this a pictures-only thread. If you want, I can open a separate thread for posting videos and whatnot?

either you and me sure lol Im going to be capturing some video tonight so thats why i was curious. Prob be best to open WITH a video ready :P

I have one so far, and am about to upload my second and third.

There is a thread over at the Codemasters forum where players with high-end rigs complain of framerate issues while others who have a lower end system than my laptop have no problem at all. I will take my DFP with me tomorrow incase I do decide to get the game.

I can also confirm these claims, my 4870 can handle anything I throw at it and I can only get a sub-30 framerate during races even when I'm testing by myself. If I can run Crysis at 1920x1080 maxed out on either DX9 or 10, then this should be no problem at all.

I'm running a GTX 460 and get 60-70FPS at 1920x1080 8XMSAA, settings max. I actually have 2 460s but SLI doesn't work with this game and the 2nd doesn't do anything. Will have to wait for a patch or new SLI profile from nvidia. Tried lots of things and beta drivers from nvidia but can't get much GPU usage on the 2nd card.

If I force DX11 in the config I get 45-50 FPS but we need the patch for DX11 as its not really working properly or optimized.

I can also confirm these claims, my 4870 can handle anything I throw at it and I can only get a sub-30 framerate during races even when I'm testing by myself. If I can run Crysis at 1920x1080 maxed out on either DX9 or 10, then this should be no problem at all.

Run it in windowed mode, the game runs a lot smoother on ATi cards that way (the game needs some serious patching). I've maxed mine out with 8xAA and the framerate is rock solid even with 24 cars plus rain. I'm using a 5770 btw.

Back