F1 2011 Official Launch Trailer

• Thread starter anim8r_uk
  • 73 comments
Isn't the online pass only needed when you buy the game second hand? Every new copy should come with its own online pass......

Isn't the online pass only needed when you buy the game second hand? Every new copy should come with its own online pass......

No not always. In this case you're paying for the game new & still have to pay a charge.

Codies have sold out....

No not always. In this case you're paying for the game new & still have to pay a charge.

Codies have sold out....

You sure about that? I've never heard of a game that requires an online pass to not have one in a new box. The whole point of the online pass is to recoup some lost money from used sales, it would make no sense to require people who bought your game new to pay for online as well. Unless I'm just reading your post wrong...

Parker

You sure about that? I've never heard of a game that requires an online pass to not have one in a new box. The whole point of the online pass is to recoup some lost money from used sales, it would make no sense to require people who bought your game new to pay for online as well. Unless I'm just reading your post wrong...

Parker

I'm reading that the same way, and I agree with you. I've never heard of a new game not coming with the online pass.

Parker

I'm in the U.K so I don't have access to F1 2011 yet. Do you guys have F1 2011 ? And if so , is the online part of it free ? As I had a look in PS Store & it had an F1 2011 Online Activation in it , in which it stated " In order to access the online features of this game you will have to download here - Cost £6.29 / $ 10 etc..... "

If anyone can clear this up it would be much appreciated.

👍

That can't be true. There will be outrage if thats true, it was bad enough paying for Monte Carlo in Dirt 3 but having to pay for the online portion which is a HUGE chunk of the whole game would be insane.....

Can someone who bought it new please tell me it came with an online pass

That can't be true. There will be outrage if thats true, it was bad enough paying for Monte Carlo in Dirt 3 but having to pay for the online portion which is a HUGE chunk of the whole game would be insane.....

Can someone who bought it new please tell me it came with an online pass

+1

👍

"What is a VIP Pass?

A VIP Pass is a code that is included in new boxed copies of the console version of the game. Please note that a VIP Pass code is one-time use only."

This is from the Community Manager on the official CM F1 2011 forums.

I rest my case.

Safety Car? Nice! And a question, does the game has all the Vettel's helmets? Hehe, I liked the videos! It would be a buy for me!

"What is a VIP Pass?

A VIP Pass is a code that is included in new boxed copies of the console version of the game. Please note that a VIP Pass code is one-time use only."

This is from the Community Manager on the official CM F1 2011 forums.

I rest my case.

Awesome , problem solved.

👍

I'm in the U.K so I don't have access to F1 2011 yet. Do you guys have F1 2011 ? And if so , is the online part of it free ? As I had a look in PS Store & it had an F1 2011 Online Activation in it , in which it stated " In order to access the online features of this game you will have to download here - Cost £6.29 / $ 10 etc..... "

If anyone can clear this up it would be much appreciated.

👍

It's available in the PS store so when someone buys a used copy, they can purchase a new Online Activation code.

Both my brand new PS3 and XBox versions came with an Online Activation code in the box.

Latest Posts

Back