F1 2011

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 875 comments
I picked up F1 2010 today to warm me up for getting 2011 next month...is it good in comparison to 2011?

Guys, has anyone else noticed the pace increase of your ex-team? I've finished my first season with HRT in second place (very hard-fought) and moved to Red Bull. Now I've just finished qualifying for Australia, and HRT have upped their game. Liuzzi qualified in 7th and Karthikeyan in 13th. Hope it's not a glitch, teams getting faster and slower as a result of their success is AWESOME.

Hm, Williams is still around 12th to 14th place for me. Yet, Vettel is down to 10th to 12th all the time in my 2nd season. Switched to McLaren for the 2nd season.

The AI do still set fake times, this can be seen easily by the fact that while qualifying the AI cars are never driving fast, especially easy to notice in the rain where you appear to be able to drive around the AI yet they are posting impossible times, only to be followed by them being slow in the race.

They are definitely faked qualifying times.

I'm disappointed with F1 2011, luckily I didn't make the same mistake I did last year by buying 3 copies (PC and 2 PS3), I just pirated the PC version to try it out and I'm not impressed, it's better than F1 2010, but it's still half assed and buggy. Can anyone say savegame corruption??

I'm waiting to see their so called "patch" that will fix the many bugs people are reporting, but it will probably be the same **** as the f1 2010 patch that only made things worst.

I will not buy F1 2011 or any future F1 release by Codemasters unless they do like EA and release at the end of their f1 contract a 2009-201X version with all the cars and season together like EA F1 challenge 99-02

Back