F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

John
Player
Special

(though you need another finger for that - and a lot of lu... never mind)

ROUND SEVEN - Voting

15594.jpg

f1-canadian-gp-2015-eric-boullier-mclaren-racing-director-with-fernando-alonso-mclaren.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Monday 22nd June 0900 BST
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
"Fernando, meet your Honda engine."

B
Eric: "Don't worry Fernando, we'll tell you when it's safe to go outside. Seb is bound to get tired of pointing and laughing soon."

C
"Just two cappuccinos and the bill please."

D
"So Fernando, regarding the update for Austria you're actually going to race Stoffel's car there"

E
Fernando! Good news! The Infinite Improbability Drive upgrade is ready...

F
Glasses dude (I do not know who he is, cut me some slack if you can) - "We will create a natural energy powerplant from the power harnessed in these flowers. This will become... the Earth Car."

Alonso - "Why do I get this eerie feeling that such a car will be an astounding failure...?

G
Fernando: "Are you kidding me?... You see them white?... I see them blue!"

H
Boullier: "Sorry Fernando, Stoffel won the coin toss for Austria fairly and has already taken the GP2 seat. You can't just claim 'shotgun', it isn't in Ron's strict processes."

I
Eric: Fernando, I know you had to retire from the race so I've thought of something to cheer you up. Table for two is booked for 7.30 and wear that dress I bought you.

J
"There was a call for you from Maranello but we couldn't quite make out what they wanted over all the laughing."

K
Alonso: "I said I wanted future INSIGHT into the car's development, not a HONDA INSIGHT engine!"

L
"Yes, we know that those flowers are more reliable than our engine Fernando, but even though you want them to, they won't make the car have 9000 bhp and black hole amount of downforce like you've drawn on that paper."

M
Boullier: "Fernando, we would like to express our appreciation for your hard work this year so far. So here, these are yours."

Alonso: "I'm allergic..."

N
Boullier: "Wake up and smell the conveniently placed roses the car isn't gonna cut it this season!"

Alonso: *sigh* "But what about the Honda power of dreams motto."

Boullier:"You mean Honda dreams of power!"

O
Eric: Since taking charge of a British team like McLaren, I've been studying its history. I'm halfway through the War of the Roses right now, so I thought these white roses would look good.
Fernando: You do realise the White Rose lost to their red opponents?

P
No drive in Turn Four.
Grid penalty is likely.
McLaren-Honda.

Q
So Fernando,, which @#$%^& expletives will you use on the radio this weekend? Write them $#%@* down please!

R
We're sorry Fernando, VTEC won't kick in until atleast 2016.

S
EB: Sign this and I will force whoever is behind me to drive the car for you.
FA: Deal.

T
Contestant: I'll go for "Alonso's 2015 season"
Alexander Armstrong: OK, lets see how many of our 100 people said "Alonso's 2015 season"
*dududududulululluldudududing"
Alexander Armstrong: It's a Pointless answer!

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Latest Posts

Back