FA World Championship Project Cars [PS4] - SERIES TO RESUME AFTER ROAD B JulyOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter weisda3
  • 152 comments
  • 12,027 views

Should we completely restart the series or pick up where we left off?

  • Yes restart

    Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Continue where we left off

    Votes: 2 20.0%

  • Total voters
    10
A 1:20.3 weisda....But the gearing was too long, so a bit shorter and i will be in the :19s for sure, and with less fuel!! ;) I'll put up my setup if you want! ;)

Cool man sounds good! I was 121.3 I think, but on high fuel as well. I better find some pace!
 
Last edited:
Yh im not having muxh luck here either... 1.22 if im lucky
 
Did a few laps last night...best lap of the night 1:20.976. Not even close to Hammy...work to be done.



You'll get there man, my tyres are super hot after 2 laps!! This could be a 5 stopper!! :lol:

Btw someone stole a Formula A car in Scotland this morning!!! :)

 
@weisda3 @Bonio71 @Football67611 @ty2 "ace" @Danrc2010 @DropBuckets "Sadshooter" @RHINO2K "demon" here's my setup if you're struggling!! ;)

12662606_10208568903281313_2191213990481061082_n.jpg


12662592_10208568904481343_554791434364031675_n.jpg
 
RACE 2 RESULTS - Catalunya GP Jan 31st

upload_2016-1-31_12-47-21-png.509667


CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS AFTER RACE 2


upload_2016-1-31_12-48-47-png.509668
 
Any spaces available? :)

Yes there are @Paleschi. Please check out the link on the first post to the CRAP home page so you can see what we're about. What is your PSN so I can add you to the group chat?

Just in time as well. We drop two scores and we've completed the first two races.
 
Yes there are @Paleschi. Please check out the link on the first post to the CRAP home page so you can see what we're about. What is your PSN so I can add you to the group chat?

Just in time as well. We drop two scores and we've completed the first two races.

It's paleschi87

it's in @Paleschi's profile. I've added him to the group.
 
Good racing this week all! Here was my drive. Two bad errors, but the rest solid racing. Tough track on tyre wear/strategy.

 
WE WILL BE RERUNNING MONZA NEXT SUN FEB 14 DUE TO MASS DISCONECTION ISSUES. AN ISSUE NEXT WEEK IS VALENTINES DAY...I KNOW WE ALL WANT TO RACE BUT THE MRS MAY BE PISSED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF WE SHOULD MOVE IT TO FEB 21st. REPLY WITH COMMENTS.
 
WE WILL BE RERUNNING MONZA NEXT SUN FEB 14 DUE TO MASS DISCONECTION ISSUES. AN ISSUE NEXT WEEK IS VALENTINES DAY...I KNOW WE ALL WANT TO RACE BUT THE MRS MAY BE PISSED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF WE SHOULD MOVE IT TO FEB 21st. REPLY WITH COMMENTS.

I'm easy one way or the other weisda, no problem if we delay it til the 21st of February! ;)
 
I think the conditions should be kept the same, but I also think weisda and karting should get something for finishing th race. Half points maybe?
 
WE WILL BE RERUNNING MONZA NEXT SUN FEB 14 DUE TO MASS DISCONECTION ISSUES. AN ISSUE NEXT WEEK IS VALENTINES DAY...I KNOW WE ALL WANT TO RACE BUT THE MRS MAY BE PISSED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF WE SHOULD MOVE IT TO FEB 21st. REPLY WITH COMMENTS.
I can do it next week if needed, I'll just head out after the race!
 
You could consider it a practice (not that those two need it)? Maybe there could be a mid-season friendly race for all CRAP Han(d) Solos out there next Sunday?
 
Last edited:
Back