FA World Championship Project Cars [PS4] - SERIES TO RESUME AFTER ROAD B JulyOpen 

• Thread starter weisda3
  • 152 comments

Should we completely restart the series or pick up where we left off?

• Yes restart

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Continue where we left off

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I loved the weather, tough but manageable it's really up to you @weisda3 as it's your championship ;). As for Sunday I'm good but maybe majority rules etc, it will become clear who can/cannot race soon enough. Good luck with the doghouse whoever goes against the other half :lol::lol::lol:.
I compromised and said I get to do the race and we will go out after. Seems to have worked! How did you manage it? Haha

Looks like we cant avoid the rain. It will be light rain for the whole race.

Weather for SUN FEB 14th 4PM GMT MONZA
-->Light rain throughout race

upload_2016-2-12_16-6-40.png

Looks like we cant avoid the rain. It will be light rain for the whole race.

Weather for SUN FEB 14th 4PM GMT MONZA
-->Light rain throughout race

View attachment 513931

Bad news man, @Football67611 's event just had people disconnecting, like last weekend. :( It seems Pcars servers are the issue. Fingers crossed we don't have more of this tomorrow and Sunday.

Alright guys

I'm going to give today's race a miss. The disconnections are so annoying and I don't want to waste my time if it is going to disconnect. We had some success last night but still not good.

Have a good race if it holds out!

I'm done with organized races for a while. I was first messed up when someone glitched into me off the first corner, and damaged my steering. After that straight in to a wall. @weisda3 your a great guy, I just need a break.

No worries man...this disconnect thing really has made the game not fun. It's almost been a month since a race where there hasn't been a disconnect.

I've worked over 70 hours this week and not had a day off for two weeks. I'm worn out, and all I wanted to do is let off a bit of steam. So far I've really enjoyed the series and have been looking forward to the race all week, so to say I'm a bit fed up is an understatement.
I haven't got the time or the patience to keep setting my wheel up only to get disconnected again and again. I still want to race and I still want to be in this series, but my Project CARS disc will be staying in it's case until I'm sure the problem has gone away.

I've worked over 70 hours this week and not had a day off for two weeks. I'm worn out, and all I wanted to do is let off a bit of steam. So far I've really enjoyed the series and have been looking forward to the race all week, so to say I'm a bit fed up is an understatement.
I haven't got the time or the patience to keep setting my wheel up only to get disconnected again and again. I still want to race and I still want to be in this series, but my Project CARS disc will be staying in it's case until I'm sure the problem has gone away.
I think a lot of people are feeling the same way. I know we are seriously looking at postponing the BMW series until it is sorted

Hi @weisda3. The title is showing the date as the 5th but it's definitely Sunday the 6th.

Good luck with connections. Sounds like things are improving.

Thanks @JohnScoonsBeard! Corrected. We had some issues today, but the CRAP NXT GEN race was fairly solid with only a few disconnects.

This will be our last attempt though. If the disconnects are anything like the last few weeks, I am going to postpone the series.

Alright guys sad to say, but we have really tried on this series, and I appreciate that. But the disconnects just keep coming. I'm going to cancel the series for now. I'll keep the PSN message chat and GTPlanet page up in hopes that PSN and PCars get their **** together. Fingers crossed.

Yes Dave. I think it needs to be resurrected. I miss our Formula A Sunday's. Last nights racing we had no disconnects so hopefully things should be a lot better.

Sounds good Bonio...good to see you in the Indys yesterday! Look for this series to resume in 7-8 weeks!

Back