Fall Guy´s Time Trials for Modded Content Rev. 1PC 

• Thread starter Fall Guy
  • 146 comments

How should we do the next TTs?

• Fall Guy will arrange every new TT

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • The actual fastest driver will arrange and choose the next TT

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • We do a weekly rotation where Fall Guy will choose the creator of the new TT

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20200509171009_1.jpg

So folks, our first TT is history!

I am glad to announce our fellow @droplin as our first winner here. It was a photo finish. No. Not really. But thank you all for participating here. Next TT will follow soonish! And thank you all for voting me as your president.

upload_2020-5-10_22-23-47.jpeg

Here is the final list:

1 droplin 1.42,244
2 Tim_Haynes88 1.43,004
3 Turborodent 1.44,189
4 BrainsBush 1.44,598
5 mteam 1.45,972
6 Fall Guy 1.46,422
7 ales100i 1.48,830

Hi folks,

we have a new TT running!

This time we head to China, Shanghai, to the Shanghai Tianma Racing Circuit! Our driver takes a seat in the 2017 Porsche GT3 Cup from Kunos. We have an overcast weather, with 19 degrees and automaticaly chosen track conditions. The time is 08.55 a.m. in the morning. We only have adjusted our fuel and tire pressures.

upload_2020-5-12_22-51-23.png

Here´s my first time after 12 laps of testing.

upload_2020-5-12_22-50-55.png

This contest will take place from now on until this Friday evening at 10 p.m. EST (European Summer Time).

If you have trouble to find the track, please let me know and I will post a link here but it should be found on RD and GTP as well.

Cannot resist, it's one of my favorite car :)

1:07:614 (Stock not change fuel, pic in thumbnail)

Edit1: 1:06:781 (i will edit and put pic in thumbnail to avoid flooding the thread)
Edit2: 1:06:268

Really strange to come back to this car after so much time in Maserati 250F (1953) on track minimum 10km :)

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2017_jy_stc_13-5-120-0-23-35.jpg

Attachments

• pep1.jpg
    pep1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 13
  • pep2.jpg
    pep2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 13
  • pep5.png
    pep5.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
V7qQ7.png

Challenging track/car combo. Early in the morning and already sweating...had to download the track first.
Great new content so thanks for choosing this one!
1:05:591 and if I can manage to nail some corner exits - without sliding the rear- a low 1:05 should be possible.
Congratulations, great time! :)
On my side, i know where i can win some time but i don't think i could go under 1:06, if I can reach 1:06, i will be happy, so it's my personal challenge :)

It's a new track for me and I just can't seem to get under 1:09 so no screenshots from me yet. If I manage to find 4 or 5 seconds floating around somewhere then I'll post a screen but I am really struggling with this car and track combo.
Well done to everyone for getting what I consider to be amazing times so far. :bowdown:

It's a new track for me and I just can't seem to get under 1:09 so no screenshots from me yet. If I manage to find 4 or 5 seconds floating around somewhere then I'll post a screen but I am really struggling with this car and track combo.
Well done to everyone for getting what I consider to be amazing times so far. :bowdown:

My first effort this morning was a 1:10.xxx so don’t be put off. Lots of tighter turns so try and carry as much speed as you can through the faster right angle turns first, you’ll soon lose a couple of seconds just on those two corners. Getting a good run out of the slow corners will save time too. Don’t know about everyone else but I’m only using 1st on the hairpin after the start/finish straight, other than that all others I’m in second to maximise grip. Give it 15 mins and you’ll see some good gains!

My first effort this morning was a 1:10.xxx so don’t be put off. Lots of tighter turns so try and carry as much speed as you can through the faster right angle turns first, you’ll soon lose a couple of seconds just on those two corners. Getting a good run out of the slow corners will save time too. Don’t know about everyone else but I’m only using 1st on the hairpin after the start/finish straight, other than that all others I’m in second to maximise grip. Give it 15 mins and you’ll see some good gains!
Yeah the fast right (first when you come out the pits) is the one i can get or loose most of my time, then the kind of chicane near the end (right, long left before the two left before finish line), if i enter slowly in the first one and accelerate carrefully, i can get or loose time also here, this two sections are the ones where i can still dig to find some precious sec :)

Thanks for all the tips but 20 odd laps in and I still can't get lower than a 1:09 so I think that's where it's gonna stay for me. One thing I did find is that I don't actually like the 911 GT3 cup :D

Thanks for all the tips but 20 odd laps in and I still can't get lower than a 1:09 so I think that's where it's gonna stay for me. One thing I did find is that I don't actually like the 911 GT3 cup :D
This car is know to be unforgiving, that why the pilots in team porsche before driving the Porsche 911 RSR and more prestigious ones, drive this one a lot, continue, you will see it's an incredible car to drive, and you will see that it's still possible to improve, and improve with this car, it got a crazy progression curb, yesterday, i think that i could not reach1.08, then i reach1.07:614, after i think i cannot go under 1.07 and reach 1.06:781, this morning, i thought i could not go under 1.06 and i decide to challenge myself to reach 1.06, now i'm at 1.06:12 and i know i can go under 1.06 and may be 1.05:50 if the sky do not fall on my head, if the moon got a festiv mood... :)

On a better track I might change my mind but this track is a tough one to drive this car fast on for me. I'm going to take it to Brands Hatch and see if I can find some love for it there. And then if it's taken me less than 5 days to do so I will have another crack at this little track. Well done for getting those times though - and I reckon you can break that 1:06 barrier for sure

@mteam I agree lol. It's a drift track and doesn't feel suited to this car for me at all.

Latest Posts

Back