Fall Guy´s Time Trials for Modded Content Rev. 1PC 

• Thread starter Fall Guy
  • 146 comments

How should we do the next TTs?

• Fall Guy will arrange every new TT

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • The actual fastest driver will arrange and choose the next TT

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • We do a weekly rotation where Fall Guy will choose the creator of the new TT

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, I don't know it was finished, were proud of myself, anyway it would not have changed the ranking (1.05:892), gg to all :)

Attachments

• tt_porsche_cup.jpg
    tt_porsche_cup.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 20
Guys, a new one for your pleasure:

Car: VUHL 05 (available at Legion´s blog), not the RR!!
Track: Mid Ohio with Chicane (latest one from Terra21/assetto.fr --> https://sharemods.com/7tpw1zte35gn/nagp_mid_ohio.7z.html)

Time: 09.00 a.m., clear, 19.5 °C
Driving aids: none
lowering fuel / tire pressure adjustment allowed, otherwise stock

Valid from now on until Friday 10 p.m. EST

My first trial: 1.35.555

upload_2020-5-26_13-53-6.png

upload_2020-5-26_13-54-42.png

Have fun!

Guys, a new one for your pleasure:

Car: VUHL 05 (available at Legion´s blog), not the RR!!
Track: Mid Ohio with Chicane (latest one from Terra21/assetto.fr --> https://sharemods.com/7tpw1zte35gn/nagp_mid_ohio.7z.html)

Time: 09.00 a.m., clear, 19.5 °C
Driving aids: none
lowering fuel / tire pressure adjustment allowed, otherwise stock

Valid from now on until Friday 10 p.m. EST

My first trial: 1.35.555

View attachment 924266

View attachment 924267

Have fun!

I just went to load up the Vuhl 05 and I have a few errors in CM with this car. Do you know if there is an updated unbroken version or shall I just fix this one?

EDIT: I fixed it anyways as it wasn't anything bad just sound and one other thing that I can't remember now lol

Last edited:
And thanks again for this fun combo. After getting the VUHL 05 and learning it bit to drive and took the risk and did some laps at Mid Ohio.
Wow this is slippery in the corners. Counter steer, counter steer and let the car slide. So far a decent 1:29:705

mPke5.png

Why is the temp 20 degrees while I set it to 19,5 in the selection menu? Because of active SOL weather?

upload_2020-5-26_21-34-21.png

At 1:15 I seem to lose a part of my car?

And thanks again for this fun combo. After getting the VUHL 05 and learning it bit to drive and took the risk and did some laps at Mid Ohio.
Wow this is slippery in the corners. Counter steer, counter steer and let the car slide. So far a decent 1:29:705

mPke5.png

Why is the temp 20 degrees while I set it to 19,5 in the selection menu? Because of active SOL weather?

View attachment 924385

Yep, she's definitely a feisty one and loves a bit of slip n slide round the corners. Good fun little car though and I do love Mid Ohio even if it's not as easy to drive in this Vuhl as in something with a bit more grip.
Not sure about your temps though - did you set it manually or with the slider?

mPke5.png

View attachment 924385

you don't have track grip on auto? 100% is not right for 9 am clear auto track. on 100% track grip I was doing 1:27's made huge difference.

you don't have track grip on auto? 100% is not right for 9 am clear auto track. on 100% track grip I was doing 1:27's made huge difference.
Aah thanks. I always forget something... Will set it to auto and do a new lap again
Air temp is also 20 degrees on your screenshot. I set it to 19,5 with the slider. I'll try next time to set it manually and see if that keeps it at 19,5?

@MrB00 I also had those errors when I first loaded it. Indeed something with sound and tho other one was LUT related. Auto fix and solved it.

Aah thanks. I always forget something... Will set it to auto and do a new lap again
Air temp is also 20 degrees on your screenshot. I set it to 19,5 with the slider. I'll try next time to set it manually and see if that keeps it at 19,5?

@MrB00 I also had those errors when I first loaded it. Indeed something with sound and tho other one was LUT related. Auto fix and solved it.

I did the same and let CM fix it and then put the Lotus Exige Scura sound on it. No idea what engine this Vuhl has but I don't care lol...that Lotus sounds great to my ears and fits quite well on this little thing. And yeah that was the other error, the LUT thingy, I couldn't remember lol - but all good and I can at least get round this track in a fairly good time with this car/track combo. Well 1:35 isn't too bad for me anyhow :D

The VUHL has a Ford Ecoboost engine with a 2.3 litre turbo mounted which generates appr. 320 bhp. So the KTM X-bow engine sound which is used does fit at all. I wonder why you guys have had issues with the car. I downloaded the latest one from Gzero´s blog.

@BrainsBush / Tim_Haynes88 this 1.29xxx is a decent one, chapeau!

The VUHL has a Ford Ecoboost engine with a 2.3 litre turbo mounted which generates appr. 320 bhp. So the KTM X-bow engine sound which is used does fit at all. I wonder why you guys have had issues with the car. I downloaded the latest one from Gzero´s blog.

@BrainsBush / Tim_Haynes88 this 1.29xxx is a decent one, chapeau!

That was the one I had and I downloaded and installed a fresh copy from legion's blog and still got the same errors. All good now and it works fine with the Exige sound and the CM fix. Just need to get a handle on the handling :D

Some onboard ****:

Although I didn't participate in this TT, it did prompt me to take another look at Shanghai Tianma. I installed it some time ago and binned it because of the horrible grass textures. Couple years later and CSP, this track looks so much better and is a keeper in my track list. Thanks for the video. 👍

I think this is my final contribution:

upload_2020-5-29_13-58-42.png

Not bad considering I started with an 1.35.xxx

Standings:

1 Tim_Haynes88 1.28.476
2 Fall Guy 1.28.724
3 Brainsbush 1.29.705
4 SaXXXon 1.31.351
5 Turborodent 1.32.203
6 MrBoo 1.35.410

I think this is my final contribution:

View attachment 925179

Not bad considering I started with an 1.35.xxx

Standings:

1 Tim_Haynes88 1.28.476
2 Fall Guy 1.28.724
3 Brainsbush 1.29.705
4 SaXXXon 1.31.351
5 Turborodent 1.32.203
6 MrBoo 1.35.410

Nice one. I tried again last night and it seems 1.35 is where i'm at right now. Mind you it was 2am so probably not the best idea to attempt a fast lap when tired lol. Will try again later but this one has been fun to try and beat

Well done to everyone who has managed a good lap time with this challenging little car

midohio_hotlap.jpg

sorry for the late reply :)

midohio_hotlap.jpg

Definitely this Vuhl needed more pressure in tyres otherwise it was driving on ice.
Don't take this time into account, i'm after the dead line. :)

Last edited:
Final standings guys!

1 Tim_Haynes88 1.28.476
Fall Guy 1.28.724
Brainsbush 1.29.705
4 SaXXXon 1.31.351
5 Turborodent 1.32.203
6 unpierrot 1.32.255
7 mteam 1.34.678
8 MrBoo 1.35.410

Congrats to @Tim_Haynes88 - well done!

Stay tuned for our next round which will take place soon.
I "cheated" but not on purpose so my 3rd place goes to SaXXXon. Looking forward to the next challenge. Hopefully more time to participate. Bit busy with selling our house and prepare for our moving to another province (Zeeland)

Last edited:
Back