Fall Guy´s Time Trials for Modded Content Rev. 1PC 

• Thread starter Fall Guy
  • 146 comments

How should we do the next TTs?

• Fall Guy will arrange every new TT

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • The actual fastest driver will arrange and choose the next TT

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • We do a weekly rotation where Fall Guy will choose the creator of the new TT

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I "cheated" but not on purpose so my 3rd place goes to SaXXXon. Looking forward to the next challenge. Hopefully more time to participate. Bit busy with selling our house and prepare for our moving to another province (Zeeland)

Thanks i kinda feel like Kimi R, ;)

Busy doing the same, house almost done and trying to sell my old apartment (storing my rig in the back of my car everytime there's potensial buyers here)

Thanks i kinda feel like Kimi R, ;)

Busy doing the same, house almost done and trying to sell my old apartment (storing my rig in the back of my car everytime there's potensial buyers here)
We sold our house and the buyers (the man...) was very enthusiastic about our 'game room'. He wants that too when they move in our house later this year. So for us it appeared one of the selling criteria. Now we have to find a new apartment near the Dutch Northsea coast. And my wife already feels sorry for our neighbors below us. Apperently my rig makes a lot of noise (Buttkicker & motion) and now and then some swearing :mad:

Haha Kimi all good :cheers:. When I read your username I always have to think about 'Ride like the wind'.
Something todo with my past when in a motorcycle club.

Sorry to go off topic again. I assume no problem for the friendly fellow simracers in this thread? Otherwise I will delete it.
Personally I like it to read some chitchat around the timetrials. Happy racing!

We sold our house and the buyers (the man...) was very enthusiastic about our 'game room'. He wants that too when they move in our house later this year. So for us it appeared one of the selling criteria. Now we have to find a new apartment near the Dutch Northsea coast. And my wife already feels sorry for our neighbors below us. Apperently my rig makes a lot of noise (Buttkicker & motion) and now and then some swearing :mad:

Haha Kimi all good :cheers:. When I read your username I always have to think about 'Ride like the wind'.
Something todo with my past when in a motorcycle club.

Sorry to go off topic again. I assume no problem for the friendly fellow simracers in this thread? Otherwise I will delete it.
Personally I like it to read some chitchat around the timetrials. Happy racing!

No worries from me about going slightly off topic..although it's not that far off topic as you are talking about your sim rig lol. Also congrats on selling your house and good luck with your search for somewhere new.

Also if you "cheated" does that mean I finished 7th (still last though :lol:)

Yes, why not? :D

Here is the new TT:

The Nissan GT4 Academy at Stowe circuit!

car: Nissan 370Z Nismo GT4
track: Stowe circuit, UK
conditions: 15 °C, 09.00 a.m., light rain, track grip status: auto
driving aids: only stock!
setup: everything is allowed. Tune it as you wish.

Screenshot_gt4_nissan_370z_stowe01_10-5-120-20-48-1.jpg

Do yourself a favour and don´t cut the first chicane. You can easily gain alot of time there since there aren´t any penalties for cutting. It just will be unfair.

This will run until Sunday evening 10 p.m.

Have fun!

Last edited:
oh, personnaly, i prefer everyone with the same setup, so it's only driving skill, but i know some like to tweak, but i tweak so much on project cars 2, that at a moment, i feel more like a mechanical enginneer than a driver ^^'
Now in ac, i never, ever tweak anything anymore ^^

oh, personnaly, i prefer everyone with the same setup, so it's only driving skill, but i know some like to tweak, but i tweak so much on project cars 2, that at a moment, i feel more like a mechanical enginneer than a driver ^^'
Now in ac, i never, ever tweak anything anymore ^^

Yeah but personally I like to adjust the gear ratio or the wing since it makes no sense to let the stock setup as it is on this short track here.

Screenshot (144).png

Quite a few of those 10 laps had visits to the grass and i did brake straight through the chicane once but I gave myself a 5 second penalty on that lap!!

Yes, why not? :D

Here is the new TT:

The Nissan GT4 Academy at Stowe circuit!

car: Nissan 370Z Nismo GT4
track: Stowe circuit, UK
conditions: 15 °C, 09.00 a.m., light rain, track grip status: auto
driving aids: only stock!
setup: everything is allowed. Tune it as you wish.

View attachment 929020

Do yourself a favour and don´t cut the first chicane. You can easily gain alot of time there since there aren´t any penalties for cutting. It just will be unfair.

This will run until Sunday evening 10 p.m.

Have fun!
remove please

Nice time. What do you have your TC on? I find it gets in the way but did a lot worse than 1.56 when I turned it off lol
Everything default Only lowered fuel to 10L. TC off would be even more fun to slide through the corners. And back to Stowe circuit again ;)

Everything default Only lowered fuel to 10L. TC off would be even more fun to slide through the corners. And back to Stowe circuit again ;)

I changed the wing to 7 degrees and TC to 8 (I think), lowered fuel to 20 and also shortened the gears a bit. I actually never change setups but thought I'd try something new for this one. No idea what I was doing but it's gotta be worth a try.
I'm thinking a cup of tea is in order then I'm gonna give this another go :D.

yep. i will join next time. Selling my appartment at my rig has been hidden away because of the showings.

Back