Fanatec Advent Calendar 2018-Important Update!

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 73 comments
Why can't just give me a free, zero € Podium setup instead of all those procedures and puzzle-like instructions?

To those that already have nice Fanatec kit and intend on trying for resale purposes, please do not.
It's a Christmas giveaway for those that cannot afford it right now so be human and help your fellow sim racer.

Assuming AU is Australia, I’ll be giving it a shot. Also happy to share a coupon code if I manage to win but that never happens haha.

Question: Against all odds, can one person win everthing?

Also what does the code look like? Hopefully it stands out

Last edited:
The following items were in the calendar for the 1st December:

EU - CSL Elite Pedals
US - CSL Steering Wheel P1
AUS - CSL Elite Wheel Base
JP - ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5

As each region has different items the chances might be higher that a product that was already part of another region might be in yours in the next couple of days.

Is it allowed to participate more than once? I mean, if someone already won, can he/she participate again?

Also what does the code look like? Hopefully it stands out
This is not an original picture but it's very close:

КОД ЗА ОТСТЪПКА.png

Each advent offering is probably gone 30 seconds after 1900, it took me 10 minutes to find last night's.

Edit...
Tried again tonight,
I had two screens up on ultrawide, CSL Elite (PS4) wheelbase on checkout page with discount code bar flashing, CSL Elite (PS4) refreshing on the other.
18:59 refresh and the code appears, copy, paste instantly... code expired.
It took me 2 seconds to copy/paste and it was already used.
Insane unless someone out there is getting a heads up I don't think its humanely possible to be faster than I was tonight.

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear all the people complain about not getting anything for free..

Yeah me too, reminds me of when everyone was complaining they spelled "Maping" wrong.

Oh well, we'll try again tonight it is fun when you find the code and try to race through checkout. I can see a few unintended purchases on the horizon.

Each advent offering is probably gone 30 seconds after 1900, it took me 10 minutes to find last night's.

Edit...
Tried again tonight,
I had two screens up on ultrawide, CSL Elite (PS4) wheelbase on checkout page with discount code bar flashing, CSL Elite (PS4) refreshing on the other.
18:59 refresh and the code appears, copy, paste instantly... code expired.
It took me 2 seconds to copy/paste and it was already used.
Insane unless someone out there is getting a heads up I don't think its humanely possible to be faster than I was tonight.
How did you know the code was going to appear on that product?
I thought it appears on a random products which you must find 1st.
If so you can imagine a group of people with loads of PC/Tablets/phones with all product pages open bashing the refresh button.
They probably got it within 0.2 seconds, so you'll have to be faster :lol:

On another note I've got a CSL Elite for sale if you want it (going cheap) I won it from some website :)

Yeah me too, reminds me of when everyone was complaining they spelled "Maping" wrong.

Oh well, we'll try again tonight it is fun when you find the code and try to race through checkout. I can see a few unintended purchases on the horizon.

Yes I was complaining that a company (not Fanatec) spelled "Mapping" as "Maping" on a $1800 steering wheel.

Latest Posts

Back