Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel Thread- officially licensed for PS4

• Thread starter PzR Slim
  • 2,901 comments
My wheel doesn't stop once i get it moving with drift mode so it just keep bouncing right and left, normal? No noticeable differences between 3-5 except sensitivity.
Fanatec control panel also shows that it's loosing centering depending how much i spin it after center calibration, after longer drift mode testing the center position was -177 off. Frustrating.

Recorded both wheel and control panel but deleted it because of blurred zoom and frustration...
Contact with Fanatec technical support(use the red support chat button)they will tell you what to do.

Hi Guys!
since yesterday i'm a fresh owner of the csl-elite wheel and wonder about the low friction noise when turning in some positions (wheel is OFFLINE)...like some mentioned above i don't have it in all postions...do others can confirm no friction in all positions while turning...i mean compared to my t300rs, it's ultra smooth but while turning i can feel very low friction in some positions...dunno maybe it's a normal bahaviour...but im not sure...

Last edited:
Hi Guys!
since yesterday i'm a fresh owner of the csl-elite wheel and wonder about the low friction noise when turning in some positions (wheel is OFFLINE)...like some mentioned above i don't have it in all postions...do others can confirm no friction in all positions while turning...i mean compared to my t300rs, it's ultra smooth but while turning i can feel very low friction in some positions...dunno maybe it's a normal bahaviour...but im not sure...

I would say mine has minute friction all the way around, and has done since the first time a used it. I would argue you can’t have movement without friction because of the contact between the bearings.

That’s said, just because I can feel minute friction, doesn’t mean it isn’t perfectly smooth, no notches within the rotation.

Sorry if this is like the million times that some one asks this. as I´m new in this thread and it´s a long one...

CSL ELITE Wheel is not recognized by GTS (so they say) so... How can we use one to play on GTS??? (Drive Hub needed?? or something different???)

Sorry if this is like the million times that some one asks this. as I´m new in this thread and it´s a long one...

CSL ELITE Wheel is not recognized by GTS (so they say) so... How can we use one to play on GTS??? (Drive Hub needed?? or something different???)
Install Driver v293 and use purple mode.

Fanatec tuning using the spanner on the whee lworks perfectly in GTS purple mode

There may be other functions that are not enabled until blue mode (COME ON PD GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!) can be used but I am not aware of anything

Fanatec tuning using the spanner on the whee lworks perfectly in GTS purple mode

There may be other functions that are not enabled until blue mode (COME ON PD GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!) can be used but I am not aware of anything

Thanks dude!! For the info! :)

Hello everyone I have a couple of questions if you can help me with my flyer Fanatec CSL elite ps4 ...

where is the best wheel connected in USB 2.0 or 3.0?

and the last thing that has happened to me is that for example I turn the steering wheel then I go to the windows application of fanatec to configure the degrees that I currently have in 900 ° and 100 in the damper for all the simulators, is it okay as well? good and when I accept it turns off the steering wheel is like I cut the power then disconnected from behind the base the power supply and the reconnect and works perfectly what will it be ??? lately he is doing it very often if you can help me it would be very good since he has me crazy that !!

Greetings to all

I agree, USB 2.0 is the way to go, lots of weird issues with my Fanatec gear on 3.0 but that could also just be because my motherboard is using the early 3.0 protocol which aren’t great, the Oculus Rift also didn’t like them.

I´ve read somwhere on the Forum that there may be a special dicount Voucher for GTPlanet Members!! Is it truth?? And if it is.. how to get that voucher discount code??

I´ve read somwhere on the Forum that there may be a special dicount Voucher for GTPlanet Members!! Is it truth?? And if it is.. how to get that voucher discount code??

There is special promotional code GTPLANET10 for Drive Hub,but I have never heard about buying CSL Elite with special dicount Voucher for GTPlanet Members.

There is special promotional code GTPLANET10 for Drive Hub,but I have never heard about buying CSL Elite with special dicount Voucher for GTPlanet Members.

oh.. sorry I think it was that! My mistake! :(

just for curiosity.. that Discount on Drive Hub would be how much??

How do you change settings during the race with the default settings? (Line brake balance)

I use the playstation controls direction buttons for the in game menu and changing values for tcs, brake balance etc works well enough for now.
20180207_005809.jpg

It seems the official implementation of CSL Elite racing wheel in GT Sport will happen tomorrow:

View attachment 725392

Link
Nice!! :)

Full Implementation of the CSL ELite Racing Wheel in GTS (blue mode)
I have received an update from Polyphony and got the confirmation that the wheel is already implemented in the code and that they are fine tuning it. Unfortunately I did not get any confirmation when this change will be patched to the game.
But it looks that this this should not stop you from going fast.

If we are currently using the 2.5 with the CM Drive Hub, would we just now still used the Drive Hub on GTS, but choose the CSL Elite Wheel?

Back