GT Sport Update 1.15 Coming March 29 - BMW E30 M3, Tsukuba, and More

• Thread starter Nico_Ble99
  • 871 comments
Glad Tsukuba is back, an awesome little circuit. But since they enabled VR for time trials, why isn't there circuit experience in VR? Surely there is still only one car right?

Skyline galore :bowdown:

i1prvS3RuVhImTB.jpg

I didn’t like Tsukuba in GT4, and I haven’t liked it since. It’s sinply just too small of a a track! You can’t get over 250kmh anywhere on it, and the laps are over in less than 2 minutes.

Can’t wait to see people spamming Redbull X201X and Junior liveries in the style of the RB18 digital camo. As if that livery wasn’t overused enough.:rolleyes:

Spammed it may be, but it will look fitting on the Red Bull because, well, it's actually a Red Bull car.

Just saw this tweet and watched the video :D, the update will be released early tomorrow here in Norway i have 20 mill, but i think the Ford GT40 1966 will cost 20 mill, so it's back to grind Blue Moon Bay tomorrow :lol:.

View attachment 725457
I hope you wait and do your daily workout first before splashing the cash! Just imagine - spend 20 mil, start grinding, daily workout...

Ford GT40 haha!

Just saw this tweet and watched the video :D, the update will be released early tomorrow here in Norway i have 20 mill, but i think the Ford GT40 1966 will cost 20 mill, so it's back to grind Blue Moon Bay tomorrow :lol:.

it seems that cars in GTSport have the same cost of GT6 ... so the GT40 wont be 20 milions..

IR

Back