GT Sport Update 1.15 Coming March 29 - BMW E30 M3, Tsukuba, and More

• Thread starter Nico_Ble99
  • 871 comments
The Gr.2 means that we could have the DTM in the future or what ? :confused:

It'll be the 'Or What' option I suspect.

It's been repeated somewhere around here that DTM is licensed solely to a different developer, besides which current DTM cars are simply not as fast as SGT cars. Come the potential full adoption of Class One regulations for DTM in 2019 then it's more likely... but I wouldn't get your hopes up anytime this side of 2020.

Anyone else noticed in the screenshot above (about the new GT League event) a new way of displaying the SR ? Or a bug maybe :D

Hopefully this will be away of better matching so slower S rank guys won't be racing the the top ten aliens etc and lessen the need for some to tank the ratings.

Glad to see Tsukuba is added to GTS. Very disappointed to see no new track layouts at Dragon Trail though.

Question, how is it actually pronounced? The T is silent, correct?
Sort of, but no. "Tsu" and "Su" are different characters. It's all about tongueing.

Normally you'd say "sss" with the tip of your tongue against the back of your lower teeth and the sound comes from the mid-part of your tongue high in the palette. Instead put the tip of your tongue against the back of your top teeth as if you were about to say "tuh" (or the child's version of the letter "T"), and try to force the "sss" through.

So it's pronounced without the T, but with your tongue starting in the position that you would pronounce the T.

I told y'all Gr.2 was coming soon!

I was hoping and praying for those GT500 cars. :D:tup:

I wish they would add more endurance oriented tracks.. tsukuba is fun, but I don't drive street cars often so to me the track is not going to be used...

Not to mention I'm not a drifter. Tsukuba is a drifting playground.

I didn’t like Tsukuba in GT4, and I haven’t liked it since. It’s sinply just too small of a a track! You can’t get over 250kmh anywhere on it, and the laps are over in less than 2 minutes.
Actually, 20 years ago in Japan, a car was considered really good when it achieved an under-1 minute lap at Tsukuba.

Nowadays, many cars can do that but it was a fun little fact to mention I think.

I knew it was the autech version for the GT-R Gr2. I was thinking so much about that.

Still no SSRx though...

Sort of, but no. "Tsu" and "Su" are different characters. It's all about tongueing.

Normally you'd say "sss" with the tip of your tongue against the back of your lower teeth and the sound comes from the mid-part of your tongue high in the palette. Instead put the tip of your tongue against the back of your top teeth as if you were about to say "tuh" (or the child's version of the letter "T"), and try to force the "sss" through.

So it's pronounced without the T, but with your tongue starting in the position that you would pronounce the T.

And now I sound like Mike Tyson trying to say it.

Back