Fanatec Gran Turismo DD Pro

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,541 comments
United States
Washington State
Keluna
Arrived yesterday... planning a rig do over.

Adding a PC to use with the 3-month iRacing trial purchased for $1 with my DD Pro.

Ordering Next Level Racing® GTElite Blue Ford GT Edition and blue NRG FRP-300BL 1-Side Fiber Glass Racing Seat.

Also ordering the Fanatec CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2

All timed to arrive just before three days off - Yippee ki-yay! :lol:

IMG_8328.JPG

Blue Rig.jpg
Blue Seat.jpg

Last edited:
United States
Texas
Tex_Hill

Adding a PC to use with the 3-month iRacing trial purchased for $1 with my DD Pro.

Ordering Next Level Racing® GTElite with NRG FRP-300BL 1-Side Fiber Glass Racing Seat.

View attachment 1226421
View attachment 1226419 View attachment 1226420
I plan on ordering the seat below from Summit Racing. Helluva lot cheaper than the sim racing seats I've seen online.
1674837898198.png

Sweden
Sweden
xXJojjeXx

Ordering Next Level Racing® GTElite with NRG FRP-300BL 1-Side Fiber Glass Racing Seat.

View attachment 1226421
View attachment 1226419 View attachment 1226420
That is a really sweet setup 👌🏻😊

United States
United States
Yup the McLaren wheel is Xbox Compatible. Use it on my GT DD currently. I bought the QR1 for it. Never used it with the QR Lite but did use the QR Lite with the GT7 wheel. Adds some weight and feels great. Also got the F1 V2.5 xbox wheel and its great for the smaller rim cars and obviously the F1 games. If I could only get one though the McLaren rim is the way to go. The F1 rim is nicer overall in build quality though.

Last edited:
Sweden
Sweden
xXJojjeXx
Yup the McLaren wheel is Xbox Compatible. Use it on my GT DD currently. I bought the QR1 for it. Never used it with the QR Lite but did use the QR Lite with the GT7 wheel. Adds some weight and feels great. Also got the F1 V2.5 xbox wheel and its great for the smaller rim cars and obviously the F1 games. If I could only get one though the McLaren rim is the way to go. The F1 rim is nicer overall in build quality though.
Was thinking about the Qr1, is it worth it?

United States
United States
I personally like it, but you could always see how the QR Lite is when you get it. I would say it’s obviously better then the QR Lite but maybe not something everyone will want to spend $100 on. I just grabbed it during the black friday sale and the f1 already came with it so I bought another.