Fanatec Opens Limited Pre-Orders for New CSL Elite McLaren GT3 Wheel

I couldn't build a wheel package with the Mclaren rim, a CSL wheelbase and the Quick Release fitting. Anyone have a price for the rim and the QR for North America?

Looks like it will total up to $570.00 USD before taxes.

Last edited:
I couldn't build a wheel package with the Mclaren rim, a CSL wheelbase and the Quick Release fitting. Anyone have a price for the rim and the QR for North America?

I believe it was stated that after the preorder the prices were going to increase.

I held off on buying the quick release as hoped the price would go down before release of the wheel rim. So the delay worked out perfectly for me.

Has anyone received their wheel from pre-order.
The Feb release date has been pushed back to April to work out an electronic issue. Fanatec is including the qr free for those that pre-ordered though. So the original statement they made that pre ordering would be wise is turning out to be true as far as Im concerned. I’m now getting a 270 dollar wheel for 170. I was going to get the qr anyway. Worth the wait for me.

Guys,

Since AC just close the development for the project to concentrate all the efforts in ACC I has thinking will be possible have the new function of the dual clutch to work without and update from Kunos and others buttons like the Funky Switch for example....... Will have to wait hope Sim Racing Girl use PS4 into his review, i'm excited because she make the video because from it I read in lines the release of the wheel will be sooner that they said.... hope have the reason. By the way the rim looks awesome! my wife will have some problems for some days after I get mine!:gtpflag:

Guys,

Since AC just close the development for the project to concentrate all the efforts in ACC I has thinking will be possible have the new function of the dual clutch to work without and update from Kunos and others buttons like the Funky Switch for example....... Will have to wait hope Sim Racing Girl use PS4 into his review, i'm excited because she make the video because from it I read in lines the release of the wheel will be sooner that they said.... hope have the reason. By the way the rim looks awesome! my wife will have some problems for some days after I get mine!:gtpflag:

The dual clutch function will work with any game out there. Only the multi position switches need special support.

The dual clutch function will work with any game out there. Only the multi position switches need special support.
For what understand them the rim will not have all the potencial in AC since they will not give more support the game, so sad by far still be the best SIM for PS4 out there.........:(

Off topic....... Guys I haven't realice how much you can improve your laps times and consistency getting the right FOV, in my personal case next time someone ask me if they need any hardware to get better laps time my first question will be if have the most accurate FOV possible is amazing the difference last two days I was just setting my FOV to be the most accurate possible and could not believe the gain..... fells like a idiot (maybe i am)......:banghead:

makes me want to dump my TM hardware!
I've still got a T500 as a back up in case my CSW v2 packs in but I can see where you are coming from. This rim looks like a very serious bit of high quality kit. I love some of the new features like the replaceable button caps and the dual clutch system genuinely looks like a huge deal and could add not only a great amount of immersion to the hobby but could really help performance.

Watching that vid is just making the wait more agonising!

Back