2019 F1 rim? Worst version imo:indiff:

View attachment 814151
Do you like it like this?
(the photo is not mine)

9c7f9103a6c32947d57e9f6c1f7567.png

(the photo is not mine)

Like the leather, never cared much for Alcantara (seems like a pain to keep clean). Silver color is OK. Hope it works on Xbox since the 2018 version was PS4 and PC. I notice that some reviewers for the Formula V2 were stating that the rotaries were to loose, hope Fanatec will stiffen them up in this version.

(the photo is not mine)

I like this 100% better than the 1st version ... this one has leather and the solid black bottom grip. With that little change it look realistic and not like a toy. Now if we can only get the Podium Advanced Paddle Module in a Silver or a solid Black

Last edited:
If only it was actually like that, though I’d go further and change the colour of three encoders, silver plastic never looks good, so cheap.

I agree the encoders should be black like the F1 2018 / CS V2 - with a Silver Stripe.

I'm happy I have the gold version

I don’t know why but to me the PS4 blue F1 wheel looks the better of all the F1 wheels shown up to now. I even prefer it over the Xbox one even though red is my favorite color

Interesting to see how it reacts to GTS over exaggerated undesteer effect and it's burst like violent FFB signals... Possible safety risk? :nervous::D

He probably meant 17 days countdown to the DD1 release date since the other guy got his Heusinkveld pedals and his sim labs cockpit all he is missing is the Fanatec direct drive wheel
I know what T minus .... means.

The question mark was for @BrainsBush to fill in the date.

Last edited:
Side mounts: M8, no more than 20mm deep
Bottom mounts: M6, no more than 12mm deep
He Dom you don't have time to answer questions right now. Hophop fill and ship those boxes ;)

Great that it seems Fanatec already ships the DD wheels!! Top job.
Now no more typing I have to check my mail again. hahaha

Great news that they are shipping. However, if it doesn't arrive tomorrow here in the UK we won't see it until Tuesday as it's bank holiday on Friday and Monday!

Back