Fanatec rims analogue stick with GT Sport

• Thread starter Mixolydian
  • 11 comments
Hi,

Does anyone of you know if the analogue stick on Fanatec rims are supported in GTS?
Not the funky switch ofcourse.
I think it's useful for the camera.

Thank you! May I ask which wheel or wheels you have?
I'm thinking about buying the BMW GT2 wheel
He probably has access to all of them... He works there ;)

Untitled.png

Thank you! May I ask which wheel or wheels you have?
I'm thinking about buying the BMW GT2 wheel
Before I brought the CSL Elite Wheel + Base and the Clubsport Pedals V3, I considered on buying the BMW GT2 wheel because it's a very popular ordered wheel. On some reviews about the wheel they all said the wheel feel sluggish because of the weight, and that is why I did not buy it but it is hard to pick the right Fanatec wheel though.
Here is a link on what wheels they have https://fanatec.com/eu-en/steering-wheels/

He probably has access to all of them... He works there ;)

Haha, I didn't noticed that obviously:lol:

Before I brought the CSL Elite Wheel + Base and the Clubsport Pedals V3, I considered on buying the BMW GT2 wheel because it's a very popular ordered wheel. On some reviews about the wheel they all said the wheel feel sluggish because of the weight, and that is why I did not buy it but it is hard to pick the right Fanatec wheel though.
Here is a link on what wheels they have https://fanatec.com/eu-en/steering-wheels/

Thanks, I saw it. Not all wheels have such an analogue stick. Besides the P1 and the BMW only the Porsche and the Formula wheels have it.
There is no button cluster pack unfortunately, cuz I really like the universal hub. So, that leaves me with 2 choices if I want to be below the 500 Euro's: The BMW and the
Porsche 918 RSR, which is also a beautiful steering wheel

You are correct :D
My eyes are so....:lol:, but....

Is the led screen on the Porsche 911 GT3 R also supported in GT Sport?

Is the led screen on the Porsche 911 GT3 R also supported in GT Sport?
It works in legacy mode, so it can show the same 7-segment style as our other wheels with a display. The ITM (showing detailed telemetry from the game) is not supported. There are currently no console games that support the ITM, but it works on many PC games via FanaLab.

It works in legacy mode, so it can show the same 7-segment style as our other wheels with a display. The ITM (showing detailed telemetry from the game) is not supported. There are currently no console games that support the ITM, but it works on many PC games via FanaLab.

Thank you, also for the additional info about the ITM

Yes the analogue stick can be used to look around in cockpit view. The FunkySwitch is used as a d-pad to navigate the menus.

Mine used to work for that purpose on ACC and GTS. Now it doesn't. Sometimes doesn't work in menus either. Kinda irritated about it.

Back