Fantasy F1 2010: Season Over- Congrats ROAD_DOGG33J

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 222 comments

Should there be a budget system for 2011?

• Yes(Please post ideas)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No(Keep it the same)

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Other(Explain in Post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*facepalms self* is that the whole table? If it is >.< dammit
My choices were Hamilton, Button, Kobayashi (what happened to you Kamui?)

Could you post the format of the PM you wish to recieve? Then it might be a bit easier for you to go through them all if they are all in the same or similar format.
Are we predicting pole position, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and fastest lap or are we just telling you 3 drivers?

Its an irrelevant stat more like, it doesn't mean anything. The circumstances of most fastest laps mean its rarely the fastest driver of the race who sets it, its more likely to be the driver who happened to be on the lightest fuel load, freshest tyres and best track conditions. Not to mention rarely does any driver intentionally set the fastest lap (as its worth nothing).

Thats not necessarly true I Remember watching one race where M. Schumacher set the fasted lap at Melbourne with old tyres and a massive fuel load. He opted to pit and take no tyres and a full fuel load. He was running soft tyres though and it was the lap after he pitted so it might have helped as he could have found more grip with the softer tyres. I would like to see this in the points as well.

Make sure to get your picks in before the drop of the green flag. I'm assuming most people are waiting till Qualifying is over(as I am) to pick drivers.

My Picks:
Mark Webber
Jenson Button
Nico Rosberg

Last edited:
And now Justin, move over and see how the pros do it ;)

Jenson Button - 1st - 25pts
Felipe Massa - 3rd - 15pts?
Mark Webber - 9th - 3pts (oh dear!)

All in all, you can see the smile on my face :)

I got shafted this week, All 3 of my drivers suffered problems of some sort.

I picked:
Alonso - spun on lap one
Schumacher - broken wing on lap one
Webber - took himself out right at the end.

I chose
Vettel :(...0
Button :)..25
Schumi :/...1
............= 26 points

I did get the fastest lap driver, but.... I think thats not happening?? or is it??

Don't think it is, just waiting for Justin to stick up the table before next weekend's Malaysian GP

We had a 3 way tie for the most points this week between Ian Poole(who is also the new points leader), InsaneRacer and Peterram420(who sent his picks in at the last second) all with 42 points.

2010australia.png

Next week F1 is off to Malaysia, should be interesting to see who finds the Easter Egg hidden at the top of the podium.:sly:

Last edited:
Screwed up my tips this week. Went for:
-Vettel (strong in damp conditions), forgot he's never had a good Australian race
-Button (Assumed his smooth driving style would suit a damp race) and
-Schumacher (Only because I'd already picked Alonso and Rosberg the previous week. I expected Massa to be weak in the wet conditions and knew Webber would stuff it up)

Should have known Red bull would make a mess of it. Well now to somehow do my tips for next week without including Vettel (who is bound to not have problems at least once this season)

I woke up this morning to see Lotus qualified both cars ahead of Ferrari, maybe the 2012 thing really is happening.

Make sure to get your picks in by the green flag.

My Picks:
Sebastian Vettel:nervous:
Adrian Sutil:nervous:
Nico Hulkenburg:nervous:

Will be interesting to see if Ferrari and McLaren can fight there way back up.

I wouldn't be so worried Justin, if it rains tomorrow, which I think it will, you might be in good stead.

I've sent my choices, lets hope they actually get to finish this year, although the shorter the race the better it will be for RBR :lol:

PeterJB
How come you choose before qualy, even before 1st practice.
What if you'd gone both ferraris and Hamilton?

My picks were:
Sebastian Vettel (1st)
Robert Kubica (4th)
Michael Schumacher (DNF)

I would have picked Rosberg instead of Schumi if I remembered that he qualified third.

Back