Fantasy F1 2010: Season Over- Congrats ROAD_DOGG33J

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 222 comments

Should there be a budget system for 2011?

• Yes(Please post ideas)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No(Keep it the same)

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Other(Explain in Post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Has been awhile since the last race, remember you can't pick any of the drivers that you picked last week. Also get them in by the drop of the green flag.

My Picks:
Mark Webber
Sebastian Vettel
Michael Schumacher

Good Luck!

Well i've lost ground on Justin after Hamilton crashed out

Got 27 points for Vettel and Schumi finishing 3rd and 4th

I've only lost out slightly to Justin with Alonso instead of Webber, but still a good result for me.

Congrats to Only_in_f1 for scoring the most points with 73 by picking 1-2-3. He jumped from 8th to 3rd in the standings.
afterspain.png

Next week is the biggest race of the year at Monaco.

Has been awhile since the last race, remember you can't pick any of the drivers that you picked last week. Also get them in by the drop of the green flag.

My Picks:
Mark Webber
Sebastian Vettel
Michael Schumacher

Good Luck!

I just noticed that you picked Michael Shumacher for spain, and it was post 91 on this thread, which is the amount of wins Schumi has had in his career. For some reason that made me laugh like silly! :dopey:

I picked up the maximum points possible given the restrictions I had. :ouch:

:lol: So did I.
Having chosen L.H., F.A. and S.V. last race, I chose the next best on the starting grid.

A little bit of bad luck for Lewis.
He goes down the ladder, I go up......I can live with that. :sly:

1st, 4th and 5th = 47 points.

Oh......... and nice work, Only_in_f1. 👍

:lol: So did I.
Having chosen L.H., F.A. and S.V. last race, I chose the next best on the starting grid.

Same, except I chose Webber instead of Vettel last race.

At least I couldn't pick Hamilton, because I probably would have picked him if I had the choice.

Biggest race of the year is tomorrow, make sure you get your picks in by the green flag.

My Picks:
Robert Kubica
Lewis Hamilton
Nico Rosberg

Well, I scored the most points possible for me, since I picked Webber last week.

Kubica-2nd
Vettel-3rd
Massa-4th

:D

Would have gone Kubica but wasted my pick on him last week. Anyhow not bad picks for the gamble I took.
Vettel
Massa
Alonso(Yes I picked him even though I knew he was starting last)

Congrats to Ian Poole, PeterJB, Peterram430,ROAD_DOGG33J & TheStig 13 who all scored a high of 50 points. Also a welcome to adam46.👍
monoco1000.png

monaco2010.png

Next up is the Turkish Grand Prix in a couple weeks.

Last edited:
I missed the picks by waking up late! more fool me! Would have been Kubica, Hamilton & Rosberg, not that it matters now :(

Would have put me 4th? Dang!

Woohoo, I'm 5th-from-last! That's good enough for me.

I've probably missed something obvious, but why had Ian got 2 more points than everyone else who picked the Webber, Massa, Kubica combo?

Because I is legend!

Besides, the 52 was right, it is the others that are wrong because the last time I checked 25 + 15 + 12 = 52?

Not to disadvantage myself, but I was wondering why Hamilton and Massa appeared to become the same person!

EDIT:

Because technically, Peterram430, ROAD_DOGG3J, and TheStig13 should all gain two points and mine should be unchanged.

You see? I'm an honest and fair competitor! :D

Last edited:
Not to disadvantage myself, but I was wondering why Hamilton and Massa appeared to become the same person!

EDIT:

Because technically, Peterram430, ROAD_DOGG3J, and TheStig13 should all gain two points and mine should be unchanged.

You see? I'm an honest and fair competitor! :D

Yeah, I spotted that.

I've fixed it in the standings.

It was somewhere about lap 20 and it dawned on me, ^%$$%$, I forgot my picks.
Does this allow me to choose anyone for Turkey, or are my picks from Spain still not to be used? I just want to be sure. :D

It was somewhere about lap 20 and it dawned on me, ^%$$%$, I forgot my picks.
Does this allow me to choose anyone for Turkey, or are my picks from Spain still not to be used? I just want to be sure. :D

You can choose anyone.👍

Race day is tomorrow, make sure to get your picks in by the green flag.

My Picks:
Jenson Button
Mark Webber
Sebastian Vettel

Couldn't pick Webber, and decided Hamilton had a better chance of winning at Canada so wanted to leave him. Went for Vettel, Button, Schumacher

Back