Fantasy F1 2010: Season Over- Congrats ROAD_DOGG33J

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 222 comments

Should there be a budget system for 2011?

• Yes(Please post ideas)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No(Keep it the same)

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Other(Explain in Post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Went for Webber, Rosberg and Hamilton. Was a bit of a risk but I couldn't pick Vettel since I picked him the week before so thought I'd take the gamble.

PeterJB
How come you choose before qualy, even before 1st practice.
What if you'd gone both ferraris and Hamilton?

Because otherwise I'll just forget. Had I chosen them, I still would have got some points, but I didn't, so all is well. I never choose Hamilton usually, I just alternate between the same people each Grand Prix.

Congrats to Only_in_f1 for scoring the most points with 53(1 more point than 2nd place). Also a welcome to driftking18594 and PJ-FFL.

2010malaysia44.png

Next up is China in a couple weeks, hopefully it's as good as this weeks race.

Last edited:
My picks weer Webber, Rosberg and someone else, I don't remember.

I didn't pick Vettel because I was expecting something to go wrong again.

Up one place :) thank you webber, and damn you rain in qualifiying

Webber
Hamilton
Button

*facepalm*
before the qualifying, these were submitted

Hmm because I picked Vettel last week and I forgot, and used him this week :dunce:
Can I use him in my China picks? :lol:

Ok I'll wait for qualifying to make my choices.
Thanks for the quick response.👍

Race day is tomorrow, make sure to get your picks in before the green flag.

My Picks:
Fernando Alonso
Jenson Button
Lewis Hamilton

Good Luck!

I nearly completely missed my tips. Got them in at the start of the warm up lap (that is before the green flag... just!) Thought Vettel would get it right. Guess not...

Had picked Vettel, Alonso, Hamilton. In my haste though I didn't realise I picked Hamilton last week so no points for my Hamilton pick. Oh well.

All I want to say is :D.

afterchina.png

There were a couple people that picked drivers they picked last race, remember you won't get any points for that driver if you pick him in consecutive races.

F1 is off to Spain in a couple weeks, this will mean teams will get upgrades and the races will be at a more acceptable time.

Last edited:
Ha, I'm losing ground to the leaders, but making up places, albeit 1 at a time.
2nd, 4th and 6th this week. 38 points.

F1 is off to Spain in a couple weeks, this will mean teams will get upgrades and the races will be at a more acceptable time.

For you, not for me..............but I'm used to it :D

Last edited:
Button - 1st :)
Alonso - 4th :)
Webber 8th :(

And Justin, I 🤬🤬 hate you for taking my 🤬🤬 lead! ;)

I swear, if Vettel does good next race, unlike this race, i'm gonna freak :mad:.

Well, At least i'm the highest placed person who hasn't won a race. :)

Shouldn't Justin be 15 more points ahead... I make him only gaining 58 points (25+18+15)... and not the 15 bonus for 1-2-3... (73 points)?

C.

Shouldn't Justin be 15 more points ahead... I make him only gaining 58 points (25+18+15)... and not the 15 bonus for 1-2-3... (73 points)?

C.

Alonso finished 4th.:sly:

I was hoping he would catch Rosberg but alas it never happened.:(

Although I did see i did some math wrong. New standings will be up in a couple moments.

Edit: they're up, sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back