Fantasy Football 09/10

It would be in the Football forum if it wasn't for that American sport where you carried the ball.

Because it's the fantasy football thread, not the fantasy handegg thread.

Haha, rub it in why don't you!

It does work now, by the way, but it is still sketchy... I editted my main team, and then it wouldn't let me edit the other one. A bit annoying, esp. when you have limited opportunity to edit your team (i.e. while at work :sly: )

Well, the two leagues I am in are incredibly similar - I'm 5th in both, the top 2 are a married couple, and the leader is on 402 points! With only 3 changes left, and 35 points back, I reckon I'm out of it on both counts, but otherwise, both leagues are shaping up to be mighty close. One difference is that the couple in my other league are tied for 1st at the moment, whereas there is a 4 pt gap between 1st and 2nd in the GTPlanet league!! :crazy:

I know! I'm so bummed. Knew I shouldn't have made any transfers :(
Well, it's been great being at the top for so long. I guess my time has come to pass the baton to Nick. Sigh....

Congratulations Nick, on a resounding win in this year's league... and for grabbing 2nd place as well right at the death! 1st and 2nd - can't get much better than that! :cheers:

--

I had all but given up on winning the other league I was in, as I ran out of changes ages ago, and was a good 40 points behind with just a few weeks to go... but I put on a late charge and ended up just 6 points off 1st, and took 3rd and 4th places - giving me the highest combined score! :dopey: Little comfort though, as no-one remembers the runners-up, and all the glory goes to whomever finishes 1st!

I have been meaning to congratulate you Nick for over a week now. So Congratulations on a well deserved win and a one-two in the end. :cheers: Your combined score was way more than mine, which coincidently was exactly the same as TM's.

Thanks everyone! 👍
Look forward to seeing you all thoroughly whupping me next season! ;)
I'm now turning my attention to the World Cup Fantasy league that Only_in_f1 is running in another thread on this board.
See you there?

Back