Fantasy Formula 1 2011: Season Over, Congrats Stiggy!!!

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 235 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had picked someone other then Perez that would've been a great weekend.

Man, I got one point more than those who entered a round later!! Not good!!

I'm glad all my picks at least scored points! Will I finally pick Vettel for China after 2 straight wins?

Bee
Man, I got one point more than those who entered a round later!! Not good!!

Ahh Bee,

Always there to remind me I don't suck quite as badly as I think. :dopey:
Your time will come, I can sense it.

Sorry Bee Didn't mean it badly.

EDIT: Feel bad for anyone who picked Webber.

Last edited:
I forgot I picked Alonso last week so I changed the entry. I still don't really get the rule on picking drivers in back-to-back races.

I forgot I picked Alonso last week so I changed the entry. I still don't really get the rule on picking drivers in back-to-back races.

What don't you get about it?

You can select drivers for back-to-back races as long as you have enough consecutive picks.

Is it any driver back-to-back six times or does it include every driver? I mean can I choose the same podium, let's say Vettel, Alonso, and Hamilton, in 6 consecutive races?

Will anyone pick Webber?

I picked Webber rather than button in last race figuring that given the red bulls advantage in pace in opening race and his grid slot a podium was guaranteed. However with Webber having more Kers problems this weekend and noting making it past first qualifying session will go with Button instead as Webber will lose so much time getting through pack can only see him getting to around 6th maybe.

Is it any driver back-to-back six times or does it include every driver? I mean can I choose the same podium, let's say Vettel, Alonso, and Hamilton, in 6 consecutive races?

It would count as 3(so you could only select the same 3 drivers in 2 consecutive races), unless one of them retired in the previous round, in which they are open for selection.

It would count as 3(so you could only select the same 3 drivers in 2 consecutive races), unless one of them retired in the previous round, in which they are open for selection.

This is confusing. So you cant pick the same driver in the same position for each race, or you can't pick them in the top 3 for each race?

Congrats to Sylar and BlacqueJacques for each scoring the most points with 126(KobayashiFan and InsaneRacer both had 1-2-3 finishes but used last rounds picks). Also a welcome to Terronium-12.

3china.png

Next up is Turkey in 3 weeks.

This is confusing. So you cant pick the same driver in the same position for each race, or you can't pick them in the top 3 for each race?

What position they finished in doesn't matter, that was just an example.

I thought I had the top three when it was Vettel, Rosberg, and Massa. I thought I has pulled off an upset there. :(

Last edited:
True. I was so smug for a few laps there. :lol:

I'm not really competing to win though. It's just a bit of fun and something I've never done before. If I wanted premium membership I would have spent money on it already.

Wow; a great race 👍 and I moved up 6 positions in the standings :)

I have been waiting up until almost race start before picking. Hamilton's crews efforts to get him on the grid in time sure helped my score :)

Turkey next :dopey:

I'm going to do this next week.👍 Getting pretty excited for the race already.:)

I'm going away tomorrow morning for a week, so have just submitted my picks. I have a feeling it wont go well for me:nervous:. I wont even know the race result til next Thursday morning at the earliest.

Hey I had the greatest leap in the standings last race (+6 positions) :)

Now to keep it up :nervous:

Will Red Bull have a working KERS system? Does it matter at Istanbul Park?

I think I'll give this a shot this week. Picks submitted.

Submitted but will probably change them. They've all had rocking starts this weekend.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back