Fantasy Formula 1 2011: Season Over, Congrats Stiggy!!!

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 235 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn only 2 of my pickes finished; Schumi's car gave up the ghost!

Awesome race 👍

Will get interesting as entrants use their consecutive picks up; or we get more DNFs :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I forgot to make my picks, there go my last 3 CP's.:(

Congrats to Driftking18594 and Sylar for getting 1-2-3 finishes. Also a welcome to Leowan731.

6monaco.png

Bold= DNF, Available for selection next round.
Underscore = Consecutive Pick was used for selection.
Strikethrough = Invalid selection.​

I also didn't get marked down.

Has been corrected.👍

Next up is Canada on June 12.

Ohh how nice of you. You use picks from previous races when we miss our picks. But i'm still far back in the championship :grumpy:

Stayed in 12th position after Monaco; ok considering one pick (Schumi) retired.

Next, my home track (wish I could be there in person; maybe next year); maybe last year's winner (Hamilton) will storm back?

What's happened to Renault; will they be stronger in Montreal?

Hmmmm, picks not until after qualifying and checking the weather forecast too!

Ohh. I noticed something. If someone like me join for the first time, I can still "overtake" people not playing this game anymore, whoch also puts me in reasonable range of competition. I love this.

About Canada: I know nothing about this track.I'll probably look over some youtube videos to see who is quick there. Good luck to all.

I'm lucky that a lot of people chose Schumi or I would have tumbled down the leaderboard. Actually surprised I'm 6th.

Here is the weather forecast (For the St. Hubert Airport just East of the circuit):

Cloudy with sunny periods and 60 percent chance of showers. High 21.

Makes me :nervous: with regards to my picks :)

Rain, or not, it should be an action-packed race 👍

I shouldn't have a CP counted against me since I forgot to make my predictions for Monaco. Right?

Same, maybe he'll be useful next round.

I gambled away my vote for Button on Massa. :ouch: I should've known Massa and rain don't mix.

Mhm. Now I don't feel as guilty as I did when he qualified third and not having optioned for him.

...Can't remember which of the McLaren twins I picked. Hope it wasn't Hamilton. And wouldn't you know the second time I choose Vettel he ends up in second? :lol:

Congrats to Rossticles for scoring the most points with 106.

7canada.png

Bold= DNF, Available for selection next round.
Underscore = Consecutive Pick was used for selection.
Strikethrough = Invalid selection.​

Next up is the European GP on the stre...... Sorry just typing that made me bored.

Also, I think a few people need to freshen up on the rules, a few people lost out on points or had to use their selections from last week.
Basic Rules[/center]
  • You must be a current member of :gtplanet:
  • You must select 3 drivers each week you choose to participate.
  • You must use the pick form to submit your picks. Once you submit your picks you will be able to view all submitted picks. If you would like to change your picks, just re-submit them, the picks closest to the deadline will be used.
    You do not need to sign up for anything additional to submit picks
  • Picks must be submitted one hour prior to the scheduled start time. If a race gets postponed the deadline for picks will be moved to one hour before the new start time.
  • Each participant will receive 6 Consecutive Picks at the beginning of the season, these allow you to pick a driver in consecutive races up to 6 times throughout the season.
  • You cannot select a driver more than one race in a row, in the event you do and have no Consecutive Picks left you will not receive points for that driver.
  • In the event you don't submit picks and have 3 or more Consecutive Picks left the drivers from the previous week will be used. If you have less than 3 the lowest finishing driver(s) will be used. If you have no Consecutive Picks left you will not score any points.
  • If a driver you selected fails to finish you will be able to select them again the next race without penalty.
  • If there is an error let me know, I'm human so they do happen from time to time.
  • If you join after the first round you will be given the minimum points for the races you missed.

Well I didn't fall back as much as I thought I would. Waste of a CP though unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back