Fantasy Formula 1 2011: Season Over, Congrats Stiggy!!!

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 235 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew I shouldn't have gambled on Rosberg after qualifying but after his great grid position I followed my heart and picked him hoping he could get a podium and not slip down the field behind the Ferraris or McLaren's. Should have listened to my head and went with Alonso instead. At least Webber and Vettel didn't lose and positions.

Shouldn't have picked Hamilton, but I didn't expect Alonso to do what he did :embarrassed:

Congrats to XRFalcon for scoring the 1-2-3, also a welcome to akmuq, Peter. and ty00123(aka TheBook).

4turkeypeoplekeepchangi.png

Next is Spain in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
133 points from 1 race, woohoo!!! Hopefully I can pick up some ground and get the 6th(?) I think I got last year.

I knew I shouldn't have switched Alonso out. Oh well, at least I got Vettel right instead.

Really enjoyed watching the race 👍

Gained another 2 positions:)

I chose Rossberg over Alonzo, hmmm home race next for Alonzo; another podium perhaps?

Last edited:
Really wish Massa would get back on track like he was in Sepang and Shanghai so I can pick him for a spot!

I know his poor start and inability to get past Alonso quicker allowing Button to get third was so frustrating. If only he hadn't have got that penalty for ignoring those yellow flags like Button/Hamilton then he would have at least managed a podium.

Congrats to J-PaP for getting the 1-2-3.👍

52catalunya.png

Next up is Monaco next week, apparently it's a big deal or something.:odd:

Last edited:
Oh god, picking for Monaco will be chaos! :scared: With all the ineventable DNFs and chaotic pitstops, the race will be impossible to predict. Looks like I'm waiting 'till after qualifying to make my picks. :sly:

Woohoo, Leading! And by such a margin too...

Justin, I think you forget to take my CP off me for using Webber twice in a row.

Only gained one position this time; trying to avoid consecutive picks.

Yes, Monaco will be hard to pick, so many walls and barriers in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back