Fantasy Formula 1 2011: Season Over, Congrats Stiggy!!!

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 235 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin: The board is displaying my Monaco picks for the Canaidian race which I didn't make any picks in. It's wasting 3 CPs.:(

Justin: The board is displaying my Monaco picks for the Canaidian race which I didn't make any picks in. It's wasting 3 CPs.:(

I know you asked Justin, but here is point 7 from the rules he posted yesterday.
In the event you don't submit picks and have 3 or more Consecutive Picks left the drivers from the previous week will be used. If you have less than 3 the lowest finishing driver(s) will be used. If you have no Consecutive Picks left you will not score any points.
My goal for this season: make it at least in the top 10. Possible?
It will be a monster effort, assuming that not too many pull out. Good luck to you though:tup:

This is what the rules say:

In the event you don't submit picks and have 3 or more Consecutive Picks left the drivers from the previous week will be used. If you have less than 3 the lowest finishing driver(s) will be used. If you have no Consecutive Picks left you will not score any points

Unless I'm mistaken, this implies that you can't 'sit out' a week...

That's "Canadian' , eh Akmuq :)

Them's are the rules :dopey:; besides no picks in races would mean your out of the running pretty quickly :)

I know you asked Justin, but here is point 7 from the rules he posted yesterday.

This is what the rules say:

Unless I'm mistaken, this implies that you can't 'sit out' a week...

That's "Canadian' , eh Akmuq :)

Them's are the rules :dopey:; besides no picks in races would mean your out of the running pretty quickly :)

I suppose that makes sense. I remember reading the rules when I first joined but I haven't read them since. I guess I should make sure I'm right before I say that Justin has made a mistake. Sorry Justin.:indiff:

Good rule, I suppose. It helps you if you missed a week. Well not me.:lol:

Race is in a few hours.

Would have posted the reminder sooner but was at a grad party the last couple days.

A dismal point showing as I was avoiding any consecutive picks, and hoping for some DNF's for other drivers!

Webber, Button and Heidfeld; at least some points eh?

Congrats to Aarror, ROAD_DOGG33J, TheStig13 and XRFalcon who all scored 126 points this week.

8valencia.png

Next is the British GP, will be interesting having a new turn 1.

Surprisingly I made up ground and 2 places 👍

I am in the top 10 :dopey:

And next race I can avoid consecutive picks and still pick Vettel 👍

I think there should be bonus points for people who make their picks before qualifying :P (Idea for next season, perhaps?!) I feel a bit like Lewis Hamilton this season, a couple of bad results, but still in with a chance of a decent result... My picks for Silverstone are going to be a bit dodgy though... is it worth milking the Vettel win factory while his competitors are still struggling to keep up??

Would definitely make it more interesting if all picks had to be in before qualifying.

I'll make my choices after the Quali replay.

I need to remember to do this! I forgotten, what, two consecutive GPs in a row now..Three, maybe?

Where is this "Great Britian"? ;)

Of course the one time I decide to go with Kamikaze he goes and DNF's.

Prick. :lol:

Congrats to BlacqueJacques and The Book for both scoring 126 points.

9britian.png

Next up is Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back