Fantasy NASCAR 2011: Season Over, Congrats MustangRyan!!!

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 477 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to MrMulsanne for scoring the most points. Also a welcome to Ian Poole, TS and MrMulsanne.

daytona5003.png

Bold= DNF, Driver is available next round​

Next up is Phoenix.

Last edited:
Well at least Kurt busch finished decent, I knew I should have jumped on the Bayne train!

Not a bad start for me...

When's the Pick Form for Phoenix up?

Last edited:
When's the Pick Form for Phoenix up?

Will get it up shortly after they decide to release the entry list(assuming it's before I leave for work), NASCAR seems very inconsistent when it comes to releasing it.:lol:

Do I give you my picks by PM'ing you like last years F1?

Nope. There will be a pick for once the entry list is released. You put in your GTP user name and choose the 3 drivers. You can also view other people's picks.

Do I give you my picks by PM'ing you like last years F1?

As Cale said, we use a pick form, which can be found here, should be rather self explanatory. After you submit them it goes to a page that has a link to all the picks submitted as of that time.

Ok. I'm going to stick with checking practice times and having no life.

Race is tomorrow, get your picks in!!!

Also, just a heads up, I probably won't get a chance to get the standings updated until Monday.

Well someone else can have the points lead now, since I'm back to sucking. :lol: Damn big one at Phoenix...who knew?

Lovely picks I had. Picked Reutimann by mistake :lol: Burton didn't do well and Kenseth was so-so.

Congrats to Bee and InsaneRacer for scoring the most points with 87 each. Also a welcome to adam46, InsaneRacer and killer ride.

phoenix1b.png

Bold= Driver failed to finish, available for the next round.
Underline= Person used Consecutive Pick for selection.​

Next up is Vegas Baby!!!!!

Will get the pick form up tomorrow.

Last edited:
We can still do that consecutive pick thing again right? We get 3 a year or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back